forum

thelewa fan club

posted
Total Posts
show more
GMA
I would like to join your fan club because Lewa is the best
Tsubodai
I pledge my allegiance to the undying one true Lewa may he live forever and all that. That IS the point of being undying anyway.
popc0rn
lewa is the best human being that has ever lived
i love you lewa

i look at this picture and see hope, love, and a new dawn for all of us
to embrace you into my life would be my greatest desire

lewa is perfection
HaruryuuSan
how are you so perfect lewa ;_;

*bows*
cheap negroes
Hi, my name is Billy! I'm a student. I have a dog called Mazsi and I like playing video games sometimes. Here's an applause .wav I have been using which bears slight relevance in this situation http://puu.sh/cvKqv.mp3
And while it is very much incomplete and starving and meager here is a folder filled with voices which I have collected on the day of my banning on a stream and the consequent deletion of said stream. http://puu.sh/cvKRq.rar I hope to encourage creativity within this community even if i am no to be part of it. For creativity is the true source of beauty. Statics and dynamics are have an unbreakable connection. The development of human technology is dependent on the development of human knowledge and it is here where the future begins. To see the sun rise over the horizon, to see the clouds in the sky take up colours in our eyes. The thing is, Lewa, you are beautiful to me, not because your growth of lucious filaments covering your untouched scalp, not because you are a person I have never seen in real life and never took it upon myself to stare at your pictures and therefore have an unrealistic image of you with smooth skin and defined lines so I feel no disgust when I think about you, not because your 60 ms large penis staggeringly low unstable rate, but because you are an aggregation of a unique combination of information. When I was younger I faced a situation where I saw animosity. I saw malice. I saw bloodlust. - I knew then: It was no delusion. it was no phantom. it was no fantasy. Without will it couldn't have had bloodlust. It had one goal. It took the shortest path towards it. I could feel it. The blade of animosity. Like a knife being pressed againts my heart.
A physical manifestation of bloodlust, just like the blade I saw that day.
Before I can think-
Before I realize it, I am running.
I am neither looking at nor thinking about the wasp. I would cower if I saw it. If I hesitate for a moment longer, my fate will be sealed.
It is less than ten meters away. This monster can cross that distance in a heartbeat. A form like death itself. Adominable, cruel, untouchable, unignorable. There is nothing I can do. No mere human can defend againts this thing. Its agility alone gives it unmatched power.
-I’ll die.
I realize with perfect clarity that I am going to die within the next second.
See what happens?
Part of me laughs at myself.
This is why I said not to get too deeply involved.
This is how it ends.
A perfectly ordinary end.
I knew from the start it would happen, and indeed it happened just as it should.
This is the price.
One last step-
The price I have to pay for the foolishness of crossing the taboo boundary.
The wasp towers over me. Fourteen fangs writhing like blades.
I sense the smell of death. It reminds me of sweet, rotting fruit. A sign of impending, inescapable annihilation.
It is coming
Unwavering death closes in.
Despair walks toward me.
An end that simply cannot be resisted.
- But so what?
..so what?
Aaah....
I laugh at myself again.
I did not think I still had these things in me.
Passion. Rage. Resistance.
Feelings I thought dried up long ago.
They are still here.
I still have a blade of sentiment to cut at the world with.
A fire needs fuel.
I simply have not had any kindling for my emotions, until I arrived here.
There is no need to feed it any further tragedy.
You can find that anywhere. Everyone has some of it.
Anger. Cursing. Effort, Agony. Belief.
In this gentle kingdom the are all equally worthless.
Which is why, there is only one magic spell to chant.
„But so what?”
Anger. Cursing. Effort. Agony. Belief.
Even if you throw away all of those things
But so what?
Those are the only meaningful words.
Only by acccepting that it is meaningless, that you have no chance of winnning, that you will be defeated, and then saying taht...only then can you reject them
Death. Defeat Annihilation. Resignation. That is the only way to avoid accepting them.
In the face of fear, do not close your eyes, but raise your head.
Even if it is all unshakeable, resolve to see it to the end.
Its arm reaches toward me
The wasp mocks me. It has no expression, but I know it is mocking me.
My arm..
I can not stop it with that. No part of my body can defend me. Full plate armor can not deflect a cannonball. This is beyond what human hands can do.
But so what?
I raise my arm...
A thunderous sound tears through the silence of the night, but it is not the wasp’s roar.
It is mine.

What you are. What you exist as.

the best!

ps.: I can't swim
Enkidu
i'm in on this shit

going to go take a shower so thelewater can clewanse my body

EDIT: SEE??? FIRST FORUM POST AT FUCKING ALL HERE. THAT'S HOW MUCH I GIVE A FUCK
Hyperspace
"thelewa fan club"
Not sure if you're trolling us or its just stupid, sincerely.
[-Cloud-]
I only join fanclubs of people who can stream above 250BPM, sorry.
Neymarcus
let me join pleeease

praise thelewa
Athrun

[-Cloud-] wrote:

I only join fanclubs of people who can stream above 250BPM, sorry.
!
You shall perish along with those who don't believe in the power thelewaism.
[ Mephisto ]
inb4 1000 Page
---
nah it's not
Scintillate
lewa ive been in love with you since the day i was born. i use your skin every day. please add me and allow me to learn how to love you the way you love you.

pls lewa. im your 2nd biggest fan.
byfar
is 1st place score pp unweighted

Offtopic on offtopic thread as intended
SweetMate
I have waited a long time for this and finally it has happened!

Please count me in! -A-
Juice
I like instant noodles you like instant noodles; we're perfect for each other.
Topic Starter
thelewa
The barbecue night is today. I'm getting excited! Let me just update the fan club membership at some point of time. I would be honoured by the amount of members if it wasn't obvious that this was going to happen. After all, I am the perfect being, the pinnacle of evolution. The being that every human strives to be.
Gumpy
#lewaforworlddominator
Topic Starter
thelewa
Gragas has been named "Supreme Supreme Director of Visual Praise" for his contributions to praising me, the perfect being.
Topic Starter
thelewa

Gumpyyy wrote:

#lewaforworlddominator
The thelewa fan club is just a fan club and is in no way planning to take over the world.
Valtteri
lewa club is the best club, forever.
Please
thelewa doesn't think he's handsome, thelewa knows he's handsome.
TheNekoNextDoor

Please wrote:

thelewa doesn't think he's handsome, thelewa knows he's handsome.
Basically this =w=
HaruryuuSan
I've created an album for the best osu! player.<33693

*Bows lord lewa*
Much luv
Athrun
thelewaism. Huh. thelewa needs to be a dictator \:D/
Then I can bow to him everyday \:D/
superhero6
I just woke up and realized today was a wonderful day because I could praise thelewa again.
Hail our lord and saviour thelewa-sama.
Theory_old_1

thelewa's interstellar reign begins
Thy lewa. Our god and saviour. Is there anything you can't do?
Theory_old_1

From my teachings alien lifeforms are beginning to believe in thelewa, the universe's one true savior.
Will the be permitted in joining today's barbecue?
Dazdy_old
Lewa-sama has a fanclub? Why was I not speakethed of this! I must join immediately, and share my mass praise of Lewa-sama with the other people who praise Lewa-sama! Signeth me up, oh president great one-sama!
Infeh
All praise the one mighty lewa!
Count me in aswell!
I shall sacrifice my soul and body to our god.
Justin-
Just had a minor surgery today!

While in the waiting room I showed the patients beside me osu! and more importantly thelewa.

They told me they would download the game when they arrive home from their surgery and watch the lord himself during recovery.
TheNekoNextDoor

thelewa The Movie: The King of osu!
Coming soon

image taken from "Eden of the East: The King Of Eden"
alfred
Chooby
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/cFUsw2l.jpg

official the lewa fanclub wallpaper?? kappa

i also got some tickets to the local swimming park, hmu
Lewder
who the fuck is lewa
Trash Boat
thelewa and welcome back Lewder, we missed you
SlySly
In the past 2 weeks I had already began spreading the word by choosing https://osu.ppy.sh/s/93450 whenever I got host and following it up with a http://youtu.be/c4r6G9TTh6I?t=1m17s in chat.
I think I have done well.
Praise lewa
Secretpipe
God bless Lewa
HaruryuuSan

Secretpipe wrote:

God bless Lewa
Lewa bless Lewa? Wut.
MiruHong
Hail thelewa, King of the HRHD and slayer of the UR. May you embask in your own glory and drink the tears ranked below you.
show more