forum

thelewa fan club

posted
Total Posts
show more
superhero6
Your highness, I have a suggestion.
Would it be possible to make a new subreddit dedicated to you and/or the fanclub?
Surely a transcendent being as you should not be stuck with a silly small forum thread as this.
vinttilintu
PRAISE THELEWA!!!!
Can i join??? :3
alfred
Bweh

superhero6 wrote:

Your highness, I have a suggestion.
Would it be possible to make a new subreddit dedicated to you and/or the fanclub?
Surely a transcendent being as you should not be stuck with a silly small forum thread as this.
>dissing off-topic
I CANT STOP BASKING IN THE GLORY OF THIS PICTURE.
TheNekoNextDoor

Gragas wrote:

I CANT STOP BASKING IN THE GLORY OF THIS PICTURE.
This.
X'D
iys
bdapple
/
brad5452
Hello! I don't play osu! that often and don't know who you are but you have a really nice hair color and your username sounds cute so I'm willing to admire and worship you for many years to come. I believe that your grace may have even lead me to discover osu! You've yet to bestow any sort of divine wisdom upon me so I'm not sure what purpose this would serve, but I would guess that spinners train my endurance in case you need someone to jerk you off while you're playing osu! since you seem to use two hands to play.

I believe it is my destiny to be assigned some sort of position in your fan club. Evidence of this is that I've noticed you're from Finland and I'm trying to learn to speak Danish. This may seem meaningless at first, but I'm American so to me the Nordic countries are all the same thing to me, sort of like how all Spanish speaking countries make up Mexico or how Wales, England, and Scotland, and possibly the Irelands come together to form those stupid posh British redcoat scumbags that want to take my freedom away.

I humbly ask you to please give me a position in your fan club, and to know that I will do anything you ask of me. Yes, even that.

Sincerely, brad5452
TheNekoNextDoor

brad5452 wrote:

or how Wales, England, and Scotland, and possibly the Irelands come together to form those stupid posh British redcoat scumbags that want to take my freedom away.
:(
Vexy
Gnuu
Please let me join, I am big big fan!
Topic Starter
thelewa

Vexy wrote:

Excuse me oh almighty lewa for I do no mean to question the current AP system, but it has come to my attention that a lot of users have been farming AP by submitting lots of one-line posts instead of a well rounded full-post (or FP for short).

I believe in a future where a NEW adoration point system is in place, an APv2 where users will be awarded more AP based on the quality of their post, and not just how many posts they submit in general (for it is what the one and only lewa deserves).
I am considering getting Tom96 to make APv2 so that I can properly gauge the adoration of my fans.

But for the moment APv1 is doing its job just fine.

The barbecue night is tomorrow.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Please stand completely still while the Adoration Point measuring robots are doing their work. Failure to do so may result in losing an eye.
superhero6
I was so hyped I couldn't stand still and now I'm blind.
So worth it, this scar will always be a memory about the great lewa-sama
ceschierpadua
~ ~ ~ALL HAIL LEWA~ ~ ~

My 1 month training in massuer o'ry in High school will surely be able to relax your body

Although my training is still insufficient may I rejuvenate your body with my massage o "Great Lewa"
Proxy
thelewa is love, thelewa is life. all hail thelewa.

he's the best person in the entire universe. seriously.
Gekkie
HOW TO JOIN THE FANCLUB #1 LEWA
Megasaatana
iys

Vexy wrote:

Excuse me oh almighty lewa for I do no mean to question the current AP system, but it has come to my attention that a lot of users have been farming AP by submitting lots of one-line posts instead of a well rounded full-post (or FP for short).

I believe in a future where a NEW adoration point system is in place, an APv2 where users will be awarded more AP based on the quality of their post, and not just how many posts they submit in general (for it is what the one and only lewa deserves).
excuse me, it seems like you're having problems with my beautiful system
please proceed to the door on your left and kindly die in fire
APv1 is everything you'll ever need. APv1 is love. APv1 is life. APv1 is lewa.
lewa is love. life is love. i don't know where i'm going with this
MarvlPhoenix
With this post I apply as official story writer about the life of the(glorious)lewa, so that no one will ever forget his awesomeness.
Proxy
finally people realise that thelewa is the best person in the entire universe.
Valky
I hardly ever come to write anything in this forum full of peasants, but here I am to appreciate thelewa our ray of light to praise :)
doro_old_1
i don't think I can name someone i'd rather go swimming with other than thelewa.
Franc[e]sco
dude nice
Bedrock
im in

do you need anything new cooki- i mean lord lewa?
iTurret
I'm in master lewa. i'll do anything you want ;)
Celizavia

Gragas wrote:

Damn, this is legit cool
whitehounds
Let me join god damnit! :DD
[ Setsuna ]
excuse me, do you have time to talk about our lord and savior thelewa?
GMA
I would like to join your fan club because Lewa is the best
Tsubodai
I pledge my allegiance to the undying one true Lewa may he live forever and all that. That IS the point of being undying anyway.
popc0rn
lewa is the best human being that has ever lived
i love you lewa

i look at this picture and see hope, love, and a new dawn for all of us
to embrace you into my life would be my greatest desire

lewa is perfection
HaruryuuSan
how are you so perfect lewa ;_;

*bows*
cheap negroes
Hi, my name is Billy! I'm a student. I have a dog called Mazsi and I like playing video games sometimes. Here's an applause .wav I have been using which bears slight relevance in this situation http://puu.sh/cvKqv.mp3
And while it is very much incomplete and starving and meager here is a folder filled with voices which I have collected on the day of my banning on a stream and the consequent deletion of said stream. http://puu.sh/cvKRq.rar I hope to encourage creativity within this community even if i am no to be part of it. For creativity is the true source of beauty. Statics and dynamics are have an unbreakable connection. The development of human technology is dependent on the development of human knowledge and it is here where the future begins. To see the sun rise over the horizon, to see the clouds in the sky take up colours in our eyes. The thing is, Lewa, you are beautiful to me, not because your growth of lucious filaments covering your untouched scalp, not because you are a person I have never seen in real life and never took it upon myself to stare at your pictures and therefore have an unrealistic image of you with smooth skin and defined lines so I feel no disgust when I think about you, not because your 60 ms large penis staggeringly low unstable rate, but because you are an aggregation of a unique combination of information. When I was younger I faced a situation where I saw animosity. I saw malice. I saw bloodlust. - I knew then: It was no delusion. it was no phantom. it was no fantasy. Without will it couldn't have had bloodlust. It had one goal. It took the shortest path towards it. I could feel it. The blade of animosity. Like a knife being pressed againts my heart.
A physical manifestation of bloodlust, just like the blade I saw that day.
Before I can think-
Before I realize it, I am running.
I am neither looking at nor thinking about the wasp. I would cower if I saw it. If I hesitate for a moment longer, my fate will be sealed.
It is less than ten meters away. This monster can cross that distance in a heartbeat. A form like death itself. Adominable, cruel, untouchable, unignorable. There is nothing I can do. No mere human can defend againts this thing. Its agility alone gives it unmatched power.
-I’ll die.
I realize with perfect clarity that I am going to die within the next second.
See what happens?
Part of me laughs at myself.
This is why I said not to get too deeply involved.
This is how it ends.
A perfectly ordinary end.
I knew from the start it would happen, and indeed it happened just as it should.
This is the price.
One last step-
The price I have to pay for the foolishness of crossing the taboo boundary.
The wasp towers over me. Fourteen fangs writhing like blades.
I sense the smell of death. It reminds me of sweet, rotting fruit. A sign of impending, inescapable annihilation.
It is coming
Unwavering death closes in.
Despair walks toward me.
An end that simply cannot be resisted.
- But so what?
..so what?
Aaah....
I laugh at myself again.
I did not think I still had these things in me.
Passion. Rage. Resistance.
Feelings I thought dried up long ago.
They are still here.
I still have a blade of sentiment to cut at the world with.
A fire needs fuel.
I simply have not had any kindling for my emotions, until I arrived here.
There is no need to feed it any further tragedy.
You can find that anywhere. Everyone has some of it.
Anger. Cursing. Effort, Agony. Belief.
In this gentle kingdom the are all equally worthless.
Which is why, there is only one magic spell to chant.
„But so what?”
Anger. Cursing. Effort. Agony. Belief.
Even if you throw away all of those things
But so what?
Those are the only meaningful words.
Only by acccepting that it is meaningless, that you have no chance of winnning, that you will be defeated, and then saying taht...only then can you reject them
Death. Defeat Annihilation. Resignation. That is the only way to avoid accepting them.
In the face of fear, do not close your eyes, but raise your head.
Even if it is all unshakeable, resolve to see it to the end.
Its arm reaches toward me
The wasp mocks me. It has no expression, but I know it is mocking me.
My arm..
I can not stop it with that. No part of my body can defend me. Full plate armor can not deflect a cannonball. This is beyond what human hands can do.
But so what?
I raise my arm...
A thunderous sound tears through the silence of the night, but it is not the wasp’s roar.
It is mine.

What you are. What you exist as.

the best!

ps.: I can't swim
Enkidu
i'm in on this shit

going to go take a shower so thelewater can clewanse my body

EDIT: SEE??? FIRST FORUM POST AT FUCKING ALL HERE. THAT'S HOW MUCH I GIVE A FUCK
Hyperspace
"thelewa fan club"
Not sure if you're trolling us or its just stupid, sincerely.
[-Cloud-]
I only join fanclubs of people who can stream above 250BPM, sorry.
Neymarcus
let me join pleeease

praise thelewa
show more