thelewa fan club

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
thelewa
No.
megadongs
thelewa you are the best princess ever! we should all bow down to your majestic ways!! if anyone dears to oppose you, they should be slain where they stand!

all hail princess lewa!!!!!
Crumb

thelewa wrote:

No.
lewa doesnt appreciate swimmers
Crumb

megadongs wrote:

thelewa you are the best princess ever! we should all bow down to your majestic ways!! if anyone dears to oppose you, they should be slain where they stand!

all hail princess lewa!!!!!
lewa is not a princess, if anything he is a queen
Big
All hail Captain Lewa. Applying for Ship Manager please.
All hail thy great leader Lewa.

I am here today to apply for the role of paparazzi.
And provide the public with scandalous pictures of lewa.
Crumb
my newest contribution:

as self proclaimed social media dutchess of thelewa fan club, and of course being on a higher plane of existance, i have created a tumblr blog just for this special night:

http://lewasbbqnight.tumblr.com

the password as it is now is " lewafanclub " no spaces or caps

if anyone has a tumblr and would like to be added as a moderator, or if you would like to submit things, contact me on the osu website via messages, my ask.fm, or my personal tumblr.
http://ask.fm/crumb961
http://crumb961.tumblr.com

enjoy
laatikko2
kakka
ColdTooth
thelewa is our savior
may his plays be blessed along the world
heed our calls, o great one!
Yakumo Ran_old_1
I too am a big fan of memes
Crumb

Crumb wrote:

my newest contribution:

as self proclaimed social media dutchess of thelewa fan club, and of course being on a higher plane of existance, i have created a tumblr blog just for this special night:

http://lewasbbqnight.tumblr.com

the password as it is now is " lewafanclub " no spaces or caps

if anyone has a tumblr and would like to be added as a moderator, or if you would like to submit things, contact me on the osu website via messages, my ask.fm, or my personal tumblr.
http://ask.fm/crumb961
http://crumb961.tumblr.com

enjoy
i have added skyllzhogo in this as well, between the two of us your reign will reach higher heights than you ever expected it to

EDIT: no more password
B1rd

thelewa wrote:

Any respectable fan club needs artwork. As such, any artwork will be greatly appreciated.
I am not an artist, forgive my crude drawing that does not do justice to your glory

my only desire is to be appointed missionary so that I may spread the word of your awesomeness with even more authority and zeal~
superhero6

All hail Thelewa, lewa girls = best girls
Topic Starter
thelewa
I feel that there is a misunderstanding in the air. Members seem to be trying to tell me what jobs to give them. This is pointless because as we all know, I am the perfect being and as such my judgement is perfect.
Cptn Falcon
Sign me up, Milord.

THELEWA
THELEWA
PRAISED BE THELEWA
I am sorry Master. I have disgraced your name.
Kogarou-
There isn't any way to show you with words, so just have this
I love You so much I have dreams of you streaming 220BPM with HR on me on the bed < 3
MEK
i wish to join the thelewa fan club.
i will do anything he tells me to.
hail our lord and savior.
Big

thelewa wrote:

I feel that there is a misunderstanding in the air. Members seem to be trying to tell me what jobs to give them. This is pointless because as we all know, I am the perfect being and as such my judgement is perfect.
I apologize senpai ;-;
Pendual
me too
lewa is love.
lewa is life.
B1rd

thelewa wrote:

Forgive my brashness, I was an idiot to try and impose myself on your flawless will.
superhero6
Your highness, I have a suggestion.
Would it be possible to make a new subreddit dedicated to you and/or the fanclub?
Surely a transcendent being as you should not be stuck with a silly small forum thread as this.
vinttilintu
PRAISE THELEWA!!!!
Can i join??? :3
alfred
Bweh

superhero6 wrote:

Your highness, I have a suggestion.
Would it be possible to make a new subreddit dedicated to you and/or the fanclub?
Surely a transcendent being as you should not be stuck with a silly small forum thread as this.
>dissing off-topic
I CANT STOP BASKING IN THE GLORY OF THIS PICTURE.
TheNekoNextDoor

Gragas wrote:

I CANT STOP BASKING IN THE GLORY OF THIS PICTURE.
This.
X'D
iys
bdapple
/
brad5452
Hello! I don't play osu! that often and don't know who you are but you have a really nice hair color and your username sounds cute so I'm willing to admire and worship you for many years to come. I believe that your grace may have even lead me to discover osu! You've yet to bestow any sort of divine wisdom upon me so I'm not sure what purpose this would serve, but I would guess that spinners train my endurance in case you need someone to jerk you off while you're playing osu! since you seem to use two hands to play.

I believe it is my destiny to be assigned some sort of position in your fan club. Evidence of this is that I've noticed you're from Finland and I'm trying to learn to speak Danish. This may seem meaningless at first, but I'm American so to me the Nordic countries are all the same thing to me, sort of like how all Spanish speaking countries make up Mexico or how Wales, England, and Scotland, and possibly the Irelands come together to form those stupid posh British redcoat scumbags that want to take my freedom away.

I humbly ask you to please give me a position in your fan club, and to know that I will do anything you ask of me. Yes, even that.

Sincerely, brad5452
TheNekoNextDoor

brad5452 wrote:

or how Wales, England, and Scotland, and possibly the Irelands come together to form those stupid posh British redcoat scumbags that want to take my freedom away.
:(
Vexy
Gnuu
Please let me join, I am big big fan!
Topic Starter
thelewa

Vexy wrote:

Excuse me oh almighty lewa for I do no mean to question the current AP system, but it has come to my attention that a lot of users have been farming AP by submitting lots of one-line posts instead of a well rounded full-post (or FP for short).

I believe in a future where a NEW adoration point system is in place, an APv2 where users will be awarded more AP based on the quality of their post, and not just how many posts they submit in general (for it is what the one and only lewa deserves).
I am considering getting Tom96 to make APv2 so that I can properly gauge the adoration of my fans.

But for the moment APv1 is doing its job just fine.

The barbecue night is tomorrow.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Please stand completely still while the Adoration Point measuring robots are doing their work. Failure to do so may result in losing an eye.
superhero6
I was so hyped I couldn't stand still and now I'm blind.
So worth it, this scar will always be a memory about the great lewa-sama
ceschierpadua
~ ~ ~ALL HAIL LEWA~ ~ ~

My 1 month training in massuer o'ry in High school will surely be able to relax your body

Although my training is still insufficient may I rejuvenate your body with my massage o "Great Lewa"
show more