thelewa fan club

posted
Total Posts
show more
n0ah
Guys look at what Zallius just said about our leader, BURN HIM
Topic Starter
thelewa
[ RemoveKebab ], while I have not given you a specific name, I will be counting on you to provide us with kebab for the barbecue.

Now I must take my leave for an hour or so while I do some paperwork. Remember to bask in my glory as much as you can.
Topic Starter
thelewa

HanzeR wrote:

I wanna join

do u guys have a tabard
Everyone is welcome to my fan club. Tabards are still a work in progress.
persian

thelewa wrote:

[ RemoveKebab ], while I have not given you a specific name, I will be counting on you to provide us with kebab for the barbecue.

Now I must take my leave for an hour or so while I do some paperwork. Remember to bask in my glory as much as you can.
Basking so hard, you're in my sig. <3
HaruryuuSan
YOU'RE IN MY SIG AS WELL LEWA SENPAII <333369333
TheNekoNextDoor

Harumi wrote:

Same here :)
Raisha Millenia

Harumi wrote:

same ~
Please
Shall we burn him as well?
IppE
no one cares about soareshit
gregest

Ichara wrote:

Harumi wrote:

same ~
noobs,look at MY signature,all of my friends will know who is the real god
Cyclohexane
His Holiness will be granted a righteous spot in Valhalla cause it's not like any other thread in this garbage of a subforum deserves it
Topic Starter
thelewa
Your displays of adoration have netted you a considerable amount of Adoration Points. I cannot say the exact amount, because it would encourage farming.
iys
pls let me join let me join I can code you a hat
Girl
Karvis
I'll join as the translator.
Topic Starter
thelewa

Please wrote:

Shall we burn him as well?
I am not vain enough to be bothered by a few people who cannot see the full brunt of my glory.
Demon
Can i join pls lewa senpai? :$

fan art 4 you

iys

Coookiezi wrote:

What's 9+10?
an expression?
gregest

Maxorq wrote:

Coookiezi wrote:

What's 9+10?
an expression?
no,9+10=THELEWA IS THE GOD
iys

CptBlackBird wrote:

no,9+10=THELEWA IS THE GOD
I could have expected that
Graf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

must. make. beatmap.

thelewa. must. ss.
Orteiga
Sing me up, for i have lurked your ask.fm for two yeares and checked it at least 5 times an hour.
I studied every single of your answers and saved your entire page so i can studie even if you deactivate your account.
I have read through it in one go 3 times and over all have read all your questions at least 5 times each. Many I have learned by heart.

PRAISE THELEWA
Topic Starter
thelewa
Maxorq has been named "Maker of the Adoration Point Measuring Robots" for his contributions in singlehandedly making the Adoration Point measuring robots.

Demon has been named "Prolific Artist of Visual Praise" for his work in praising me via the visual medium.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Orteiga has been named "Head of the Department of Ask.fm Study" for his years of study in the field. Those years included rigorous basking in my glory.
Girl Gamer Inc
You're the reason why i am a sex offender
AutoMedic
I shall bless the 15 Imperial Thelewatic Weapons of Mass FC'ing

bless
Storegrisen
Our lewa, who art in heaven, thelewa be thy name, thy PP come, thy PP be done, in Osu! as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily PP, and forgive us of our chokes, as we forgive those who choke against us, and lead us not into farming, but deliver us from training.

Praise the Lord and everlasting lewa, praise his sons, the fanclub, and praise the holy PP, it flows through us all and gives us life. For without the PP, man would not have conquered the world, and the world would be lost to Cookiezi.

At the tablet, thelewa took his pen, gave thanks and said "take this all of you, this is my body, it has been given up for you. Do this in memory of me." When supper was finished, thelewa took his keyboard, gave thanks and said, "take this and drink from it, this is my blood, it has been shed for you and for all so that your sins may be forgiven, do this in memory of me."

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR THELEWA
HaruryuuSan
YOU'RE IN MY USERPAGE NOW LEWA <33333369333333
AutoMedic
Lewa the great
rrtyui is shit
Topic Starter
thelewa
Girl Gamer Inc has been accepted into the fan club despite their unhealthy obsession with adoring little girls.

In my heart I know that you will come to adore me, too.
Raisha Millenia
thelewa is my real lord! no one can defeat thelewa!
can't defeat thelewa~
AutoMedic
i blessed my userpage with your glory thelewa
Topic Starter
thelewa
Harumi has been promoted to "Missionary" for her efforts in spreading my glory. Don't overexert yourself and remember to bask in my glory once in a while.
gregest
I blessed my facebook and my osu profile with you glory,now,all of my friend will know who is the real god
ukod
You originally linked the video "osu! Top 20 Players of 2013" onto a question of mine on your ask.fm. I was so delighted to have my lesser being getting blessed in such a deep way that I immediately took a screenshot of that question, which I will provide in order to prove that I am one of the people who adore you the most in the whole world.

Orteiga
For now i shall return to my studies.

ALL HAIL THELEWA
jodmangel
Wow

This is basically my expression (of course it looks much less handsome and graceful on me) whenever I can experience you sharing from your infinite pool of wisdom. Nothing would make me happier than serving you in this fanclub (though "fan" is too short a word to properly express my adoration).
HaruryuuSan

CptBlackBird wrote:

I blessed my facebook and my osu profile with you glory,now,all of my friend will know who is the real god
nub!

Gumpy
Replaced my heart with the baby.

thelewa for president!
Quailsnap
cptnxn is dabes, that is all.
show more