show more
walao
all hail lua
mithew
is the free "blowjobs for lewa guy" position taken yet

im pretty good at those
IppE

Tupsu wrote:

and it wouldn't be for entry, it'd be for funding the statue we need to create of you out of tablets and pippi dolls
the only things lewa needs funding for is alcoholism and drug use

just like peppy
Topic Starter
thelewa
Sonatora has been named "Writer of Gospel" for his dedication to spreading my glory through written work.

Matu has been named "Artisan of Physical Adoration" for his skill in playing the flute.

Ippe has been accepted on trial for the job of "Basking Instructor" for his outspoken nature.
AYhaz
Get me in, I'll bring you some nice booze everyday
Fubuki1
does anyone else watch thelewas replays for atleast an hour after waking up everyday
TheNekoNextDoor
Can I join? :)
Topic Starter
thelewa
Deployement of the Adoration Point measuring robots has begun. Please stand completely still while these handcrafted machines of mine inspect the true depth of your adoration for me. Getting a bad score may result in not getting an invite to the barbecue night.
MarvlPhoenix
This is probably the best idea you ever had.
ADD ME PLEASE
HAIL LEWA SENPAI
Topic Starter
thelewa
deadbeat has for now been denied entry into the fan club. Spending a month in a rehabilitation camp will be required before he can apply again.

The rehabilitation camp is a completely voluntary camp where people will learn to adore and bask in my glory through rigorous training.
Akali
Can I take position of Official Warm-up Shitmapper? Or something like that
Topic Starter
thelewa
Akali has been named "Elite Mapper" for his work in making maps that challenge me slightly. Disregard all the other false "Elite Mappers" you may see.
Vadrone
Sign me up! 8-)
GhostFrog
I will lick you by accident in ways you didn't know you liked.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Sadly we already have an "Artisan of Physical Adoration", GhostFrog. You have still been accepted into the fan club, however.
Kui
Sign me up!
Worthlessx3
Please let me join I am going to sing stuff for you if you want
Because you are a very nice guy and I love you
Tatch
All hail the great and wonderful lewa
gregest
why u accept me senpai? :c
Topic Starter
thelewa
Everyone who shows promise will be accepted. You showed promise and as such you were accepted into my fan club.
theLiminator
Can I be Dispenser of all things Lewa?

I will market merchandise such as thelewa!tablet, HDHR pen, and hisholylewa's metronome. Of course I won't sell shitty DT goods.

Of course all proceeds will be used to spread the glory that is thelewa.
Ham Solo
Praise TheLewa!
You wouldn't mind making me your missionary to spread the glorious word about our true senpai?
Justin-
ALL HAIL THE MYSTICAL GOD LEWA! MAYBE ONE DAY HE WILL TEACH ME TO DEFEAT AIRMAN! HE MAY EVEN TEACH US ALL HOW TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND HOW TO LOVE OUR SELVES VIA THE METHOD OF MASTURBATION.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Worthlessx3 has been named "Leader of the Choir" for his promise of spreading my praise in the form of soundwaves.
Genjitsu
All hail lewa, for he the only one who may lead us through our way.

btw, can i join? i promise i'll lick up your feet every once in a while
Mindfang
he's ok i guess
HaruryuuSan
THELEWA ILY SENPAI
-sev
Allow me to join mighty lewa

I've been told I give great massages
Paco
I can provide with snus
Topic Starter
thelewa
theLiminator has been named "Head of Costly Adoration" for his skills in selling my glorious wares. All funds obtained will be used to better the fan club.

Trehorna123 has been named "Missionary". The first of many to come, hopefully. Prospects of this job include the possible promotion to "Bishop".
Raisha Millenia
all HAIL THElewa-senpai, our osu!std god

allow me to join lord thelewa's fan club

thelewa is a lord, thelewa is my life, thelewa is sexy

voluntarily i'll be lord thelewa's maid
TheBurningFox
Thelewa is love
Thelewa is life
I Wanna praise Thelewa
Thelewa notice me
Thelewa add me
Thelewa love me
Cup
thelewa has sexier hair than WubWoofWolf
TheNekoNextDoor

TheBurningFox wrote:

Thelewa is love
Thelewa is life
Shall that be the motto of the fan club?
Akali
I want a banner and a badge
Topic Starter
thelewa
Justin- has been named "Preacher of my Glory" for his fervent preaching of my glory.

Nikkumi has been named "Adoring Masseuse" for his skills in giving relaxing massages.

Mindfang has been accepted into the fan club in order to keep her under surveillance. The robots inform me that her Adoration Points are suspiciously low, leading me to suspect that she might not be honest in praising me. Do not tell her that she is under surveillance.
qwastqwastqwast
Praise our god Lewa.
Athrun
I created "thelewa"attribute T_T

I thought up many m-m-m-m-mo-mo-mo-MOE THINGS ABOUT YOU.
Tatch
Someone should make a banner for this fan club. I can try, but it will look terrible with my lack of artistic talent.
Topic Starter
thelewa
HaiK has been named "Speaker of Glorious Facts" for his work in finding and spreading facts about my glory.
show more