thelewa fan club

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
I have a master's degree in basking and minored in instructing; where do I sign
Topic Starter
thelewa
Brian OA has been named "Supreme Director of Visual Praise" for his outstanding achievements of praising me in visual form.

Athrun
thelewa senpai~

Pls teech me godly ways~~~
Tarix
How can I be an adoration officer if Lewa hates me so much that he ignored me every where possible?
I am a bit sad but happy that Lewa gave me this title, meet you at the swimming pool, will bring hot dogs with me!
AutoMedic
I have bachelor of being-an-assholeism and being-a-dicksucker-ism. Where should i sign up

Lewa-senpie wrote:

Everyone is welcome, except for people who don't think that I'm the best.
fuck
Rewben2
i am ur bigest fan lewa plz sign chest
Topic Starter
thelewa
Sonatora's application to join has not been accepted. Feel free to apply again when you realize that I am, indeed, the best there is.
Please
You are the best thelewa I have ever met and you are a very good-looking young man.
Fubuki1
I would like to apply for membership status, I have accepted thelewa into my heart long ago.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Please has been named "Secretary of Complimentary Defense" for his skills in complimenting me.
Tupsu
thelewa is the only man in my heart, as such I must belong in this club
I can also write another gorillion dollar check if my endless praise is not enough to get me accepted
Topic Starter
thelewa
Accepting money for entry goes against my personal beliefs as a veritable prophet of greatness.
a55b0mb
I dedicate my first post on this forum to thelewa. all hail
B1rd
noo why did I not see this until now. pls sign me up <3

btw any annons that told you they loved you it was me
Bweh
Now that I think about it your house is kind of far away
Topic Starter
thelewa
Surely it is of no consequence for a fan as dedicated as you.
Noobsicle
i want to brush your luscious hair lewa
i'm good at brushing
Topic Starter
thelewa
Noobsicle has been named "Chairman of the Beautification Committee" for his outstanding skills at brushing my hair.
LunarFox
omg lewa sign my tablet pls
Topic Starter
thelewa
Darth_InvadeHer has been named "Commander of the lewangelist Crusade" for his undying allegiance.
Please

thelewa wrote:

Please has been named "Secretary of Complimentary Defense" for his skills in complimenting me.
I feel humbled and honored for this opportunity to serve as Secretary of Complimentary Defense. However I must say that I was very surprised to have been elected. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
felicitousname

My king!

Edit: Fixed video link and I graciously accept my title of: Supervisor of the Literary Division
Rtyzen
All hail the OneTrueThelewa <3
Ham Solo
Sign me up for this fan club *^*
Praised be thelewa!
I can educate people and be a missionary on spreading the word of our one true senpai, TheLewa *^*
Smudge
pls let me in dear leader, i will bring various baked goods for you to stuff your beautiful face with
Topic Starter
thelewa
felicitousname has been named "Supervisor of the Literary Division" for his efforts in referencing a movie about a book.
Vexy
Topic Starter
thelewa
smudgerox has been named "Chief Engineer of Edible Praise" for his bringing of various baked goods to the swim meet.

Death of several fan club members due to swimming with their stomach full still under investigation.
Blueson
Dear supreme overlord TheLewa, how do I become an accuracy god like you? I've always looked up to you and I got every single replay from you saved here on my computer. I wanna join your club so I can continue to improve and become more like you. Please accept my request, dear leader.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Vexy has been named "Spokesman of the Sweet-talking Committee" for his innate talent in sweet-talking.
persian
I will name one of my cats in your honor.

Glory to our liege lord, slayer of the big black, champion of the flood, conqueror of airman.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Blueson has been accepted into the fan club as means of keeping him under surveillance. Don't inform him of this.
Bweh
He never slayed the big black though
Topic Starter
thelewa
The Big Black was already dead when I arrived on the scene. Would have slain him otherwise.
Athrun

thelewa wrote:

The Big Black was already dead when I arrived on the scene. Would have slain him otherwise.
Confirmed. Now kill StrangeProgram.
n0ah
To the worlds best Osu! player and the one true savior, please allow me to become your disciple. I wish to learn and follow the ways of thelewa in high hopes of once becoming an acceptable human being to you, our lord. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life praising you and everything you do. You are my inspiration and motivation, so please, fulfil my humble request leader.
Birbbq
Hello TheLewa! I would like to join your fanclub!
I'm just like you when it comes to the game, I suck at everything speed related, but apparently I click the circles in the right moment.
Let's hope we can worship you like the mighty leader you really are.

Praise TheLewa
Theory_old_1
I pray every day to our lord and savior thelewa
AutoMedic
After fifteen minutes of studying fapjutsu and fanfiction literature, I am now ready to accept

Also, I learned that lewa is the most beautiful and bright grill in the world
Bweh
yfw lewa is saving OT by horsing around

show more