forum

Stuck on distributing to global network

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wagamoto
Hi!

I am trying to upload my first beatmap, but it just gets stuck at 'distributing to global network...'. I left my computer on for 8 hours to see if it would complete it but alas no success. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Mao
BSS works fine for me. Did you try to upload it again or to restart either your PC or osu! ?
Weez
Same issue is going on with me....

Mao wrote:

BSS works fine for me. Did you try to upload it again or to restart either your PC or osu! ?
Tried doing this but nothing :( Funny thing is, I tried with another map and that works fine for me. So I tried deleting the map and redownloading it but still get the same "Distributing to Global Network " thing :T I'm just trying to move a map to pending ;_;
Topic Starter
Wagamoto
I've tried multiple times now but it just doesn't want to know :(
polka
I'm having this same problem. Then, it uploaded half of it, and not the other half. I'm waiting for it to get graveyarded so I can take it down. Anyone know what's up? :?
Sadistic Potato
Same problem here. I thought it was only me. Uploading 5 min. beatmap and stuck at distributing to global network. Retried several times. Still not working.
mijkolsmith
Got the same problem, tried a few times with restarting osu, downloading the beatmap again and restarting pc, but it's still not submitting.
The first time I encountered this error the beatmap did actually update(As it said on my user page), but the forum post wasn't updated.

Need help :/