forum

Hi. New to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
n00bMon
Wow this game is epic. The only other rhythm game i played is tap tap radiation on ipad :P
Piine
Welcome to osu! man. If you have a problem or need any assitance, just join the #help channel or private message me if you need any help. Hope you will have a blast here with the community ◕3◕
Topic Starter
n00bMon
Thanks Sulker. Been 1 hour and im able to get c in flaklypa with 73% accuracy. any good sites where I can find anime tracks? The official site seems to have only a limited number.
Piine
Was going to explain you there was a beatmap list where you can download, but I told you via private message. Hope you'll have fun
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, n00bMon! Welcome!

Hehe... did i brought you here? C:
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to osu! :3
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

Only an hour in and already a C on Flaklypa? :o (everyone welcome to next upcoming Osu! god of the new world)
If you need any help with Osu! then feel free to ask anyone else except me (since i am of no help whatsoever :3)
Well you could try asking me for help, but that would be like talking to a dead tree. You know what, I think a dead tree would even be more helpful than me :D

Anyways, welcome! 8-)
[Bystander]
Hi and welcome to osu!
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum and osu!
Bufa
Welcome to the strange osu! universe~
try not to die ok? :3
Nathan
Ay welcome to the community, feel free to add me if you want~
AR10 Only

n00bMon wrote:

Wow this game is epic. The only other rhythm game i played is tap tap radiation on ipad :P

Yeah its epic. Welcome to the forums bro'
skimpy_old
Welcome
DeanAmbroseFan
Welcome, my friend. :3