forum

Hi hi, New to Osu! Experienced Rhythm gamer :P

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xBella_old
Why hello there all you osu! gods! I seriously don't understand how you guys are so good at this game! Teach me Senpais.

My name is Bella! I am a 23 yr old from Arizona, a real life midget (4'10") :D!
I am a total noob at Osu! Only have played for about 4/5 days , but I am a former Stepmania player of 7 years (I was once the best female player worldwide http://stepmaniaonline.net/index.php?page=profile&uid=97 ) so I do have some sort of experience with rhythm games under my belt.
I would love to meet new friends on here. People to play with and chat! I feel so lonely playing by myself :'(! Feel free to msg me in game or anything!

It is a pleasure to meet you all btw :)!
Athrun
Oh wow. Stepmania god T_T

Anyways, welcome to the world of osu!!
It's great to meet new players on this game.
Piine
Welcome to the game mademoiselle. If you need any assistance or just want to talk just private message me. Hope to see you around !
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome, Bella! Nice to meet you too!

Heh, I'm not probably an 'osu! god', just a person saying hi to new people in the community c:
Birdy
Hi, welcome, stepmaniac (haha get i- *shot*).

I'd feel free to message you, but unfortunately I'm not really a brave conversation starter, initiative maker, whatever you'd call it, and extremely shy either way. (I added you now though, feel free to add me back!)

Anyway, please enjoy your stay!
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to osu! :3
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

You see, Osu! is all about the hands. First of all make sure that you do not alwa-.... Wait what am I talking about? I am horrible at Osu! D:
I'm actually a little intimidated by you.... Oh holy Stepmania god, please lend us your powers but most importantly, don't eat us! (atleast not alive)

P.S: Don't call yourself a noob, since noobs have little to no intelligence and are not willing to improve. But since you're trying to get better at the game, you'd be better off calling yourself a newb! :D (newbs unite!)
AR10 Only
Welcome to the forums and to osu! , i'm sure you will learn quickly :oops:
Jibzi
Just what???? 5 days and you are already 520pp??
The Godess of Osu! has came to us!
Welcome ! (my first welcome reply)
Mr Capuce
welcome to osu! Mrs. Bella :D