forum

Train - Suzumura Ken'ichi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 28, 2009 at 6:00:57 PM

Artist: Suzumura Ken'ichi
Title: Train
Source: Bud Gamer
Tags: Anime
BPM: 160
Filesize: 9848kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easier (3.6 stars, 122 notes)
  2. Harder (4.89 stars, 211 notes)
Download: Suzumura Ken'ichi - Train
Download: Suzumura Ken'ichi - Train (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Bus Gamer OP. Video included.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/13/2009: Another old map that died due to no attention brought back for a second shot. Harder version added. Image added. Minor tweaks to the existing easier version that I didn't take note of.
8/17/2009: James' fixes.
James
Seems good.
Maybe add another difficulty of your choice?
Starred for now.
James2250
easier:
00:38:03 (1) - snap to white tick? (sounds better to me)
00:41:03 (2) - ^
00:44:03 (1) - ^
01:26:08 (1) - turn audio off at end of spinner?

harder:
00:30:95 (6) - align with 5?
00:35:45 (3) - align with 2?

nicely done map
*star*
Topic Starter
EiJi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
EiJi
I fail at hitsounds, always have and always will. If you play my maps, which you do, then you know I usually avoid using them at all. But now days it's required.

I'll see what I can do...
Topic Starter
EiJi
Lmfao... This is what happens when I try too hard at something I phail at.

Done up to 50 seconds, need to go to bed, especially since all of this won't end up being used anyway, lawl.

Download: Suzumura Ken'ichi - Train (EiJi) [Harder].osu
tammyads
emm im so sorry i do love this map but dont you think for easy it is to hard maby that should be normal and you bring out an easier map XD
Topic Starter
EiJi
While I appreciate the feedback, this map has been dead for over two years. Even if I did finish it, it would not pass today's ranking standards. Thanks, though.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.