forum

Tony cutie

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tony cutie
Hi all, I am a new player of the game OSU! Tony cutie, when I started playing I immediately started so well normals pass o_O so strange then, and while learning to play on Hard.
And so to the point, as I learned about the game? Just when I had nothing to do, I wrote to a friend '' advises me to play, what else? '' He asked me to Osu! And he said zaregatsya on the official site, the game I loved, develops a reaction to me, and so it was not boring adds to friends just to play together, but the sad news I say do not know much English, but all I said was translated by Google translator!
And I love all the cute little animals drawn, horror, yes, yes, I love horror, but forgot my gender male 16 years old, a bit illiterate in the alignment of a comma, and so I was kind and sweet, all good and successful game in OSU!
8-) :)

SPOILER
https://pp.vk.me/c622219/v622219486/6a2a/mpMI7NoDQ9o.jpg
gregest
Hi Tony cutie!And welcome to osu
Topic Starter
Tony cutie

CptBlackBird wrote:

Hi Tony cutie!And welcome to osu
Thank you this is so cute. :)
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

This is a pretty "Bold" introduction. Get it? Because the text is Bold.....
*cough* *cough*
Guy in the background: "Hey, you suck!"

It's fine if you use a translator, I can still kinda figure out what you're saying ^.^
Hmmm, you like cute animals and horror? That's horrific *badum tsss*
I don't know if your translator understands these horrible puns. Lets hope to god it does.
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum.

Please don't write in bold on everything
Topic Starter
Tony cutie

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

This is a pretty "Bold" introduction. Get it? Because the text is Bold.....
*cough* *cough*
Guy in the background: "Hey, you suck!"

It's fine if you use a translator, I can still kinda figure out what you're saying ^.^
Hmmm, you like cute animals and horror? That's horrific *badum tsss*
I don't know if your translator understands these horrible puns. Lets hope to god it does.
I did not understand, but serovno cute and bold bet as a habit, but I like the bold text '-'
lit120
what's up man ^^
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forum :3
AR10 Only

Tony cutie wrote:

Hi all, I am a new player of the game OSU! Tony cutie, when I started playing I immediately started so well normals pass o_O so strange then, and while learning to play on Hard.
And so to the point, as I learned about the game? Just when I had nothing to do, I wrote to a friend '' advises me to play, what else? '' He asked me to Osu! And he said zaregatsya on the official site, the game I loved, develops a reaction to me, and so it was not boring adds to friends just to play together, but the sad news I say do not know much English, but all I said was translated by Google translator!
And I love all the cute little animals drawn, horror, yes, yes, I love horror, but forgot my gender male 16 years old, a bit illiterate in the alignment of a comma, and so I was kind and sweet, all good and successful game in OSU!

SPOILER

Hello Tony cutie ! yeah your profile picture is cute aswell ! :oops: Welcome to the forums
CaptinCooK

Tony cutie wrote:

SPOILER

Welcome Tony cutie :D
Bufa
welcome to osu! (prrprrpprrr) Tony! and please don't bold everything~