Hopefully it gets ranked soon
Hopefully it gets ranked soon
from #modreqs yesterday I think? idunnoThanks so much!
- I'm probably stupid but what is the diffnames relevancy in relation to the song. It has to do with how I feel about the lyrics! If it ultimately proves to be too much of a stretch, then I'll change it.
- 00:05:453 (4,5) - I get why these are here rhythmically, but it doesn't sit right with me that they aren't in the song (from what I can hear?) there's some vocal stuff there
- 00:30:953 (1) - Rotate 5 degrees to better line up with the triplets?
- 00:45:503 (2,3) - CTRL+G for more back-and-forth goodness? (Or would that be too much) Yeah, I think the two groups of circles match the vocals a bit, like each group of two is a unit, if that makes sense
- 01:16:253 (1,2) - It flows well, but I don't get why the DS is so large compared to other notes when the musics intensity is about the same. yeah, that was why the ds was pretty big, since it flows, but I decreased it a bit.
- 03:00:053 (2) - Better blanket?
- 03:43:928 (1) - I kind of dislike how theres no clickable note on the end of the word "starting." It just feels strong enough to be clickable to me. I think this works fine, since the end part he kind of dies a bit before the next word
Once again, fairly polished, great set!
Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help, good luck!
From old queue sorry could not find much you know your job anywayThanks!
00:05:453 (4,5) - I can't tell a reason for these maybe you put them to just not to leave empty isn't it? Well you can delete those and add a slider at 00:05:153 (4) - and follow lyric at least it follows something. there is music there
00:14:753 (4) - Instead of reverse slider making fast sv standart straight slider or zigzag slider would fit better with that guitar.
00:19:553 - maybe you can follow that fast guitar sound here as well its nice sticking with the strings here
00:24:053 (2,3,4,5,6) - Make this part with full circles to follow the guitar exactly. It fits better than sliders. think this is fine with how I mapped the rest of the section (would be a lot of circles here if I chose to match the guitar with all circles)
pkgh's hard's AR is 8.5 it is bad for spread ad don't think it is necessary to have it that much.
i will mod this. i promise ok?No note means fixed as suggested! Thanks!
EDIT: ok here we go
@ GDer's: dont forget to check this post p/4945045
- 00:21:203 - not clickable note FeelsBadMan. i would suggest this rhythm here http://puu.sh/nTMR0/26923a66fd.jpg . the 1/2 is not that hard after the long recovery from the slider shortened the 3/2 to a 1.1
- 00:24:803 - ^ not clickable, also NC is off because of that :< same fix
well thats it for the consistency and really weird things. tbh compared to the rest the diff doesnt look as good as the others but if you dont care so much about it i wont neither as i find it completely acceptable. but if you do, poke me and ill do an extra post about some shaping/placements in [Normal] yeah, at this point I think it's fine.
- 00:28:103 (4,5,1) - you are definitely are mouse player
- 01:33:953 (3) - how about changing the sampleset to soft for the sliderend and add a whislte? the music just has a snare sound there. (same suggestion like at [Hard] http://puu.sh/nTOGn/f868692818.jpg)
- 03:26:603 (3) - wrong NC o.o? oopsie
- 02:00:953 - im pretty sure that the music has a 3-3-2 rhythm there altho the current pattern is propably also okay there ("rhythm wise"). combo colours would be different then for each kiai, but to ultimately fix them, add a NC at 01:19:703 which was missing there if you compare it to 02:12:503 (1) or 03:35:153 (1) I think it matches the music here, from what I can hear, anyway. Changed the NC.
- 03:44:528 (2) - 1st part of this slider is slightly too short compared to its 3rd (if that should be a symmetrical slider/to make it one) -> rotate 03:43:928 (1) by 1° (selection centred) then move the very first slider-waypoint of 03:44:528 (2) to 195;123 (to stack it again, lengthen the 1st slider-part as well as to shorten the 3rd slider-part)
i tried x)
minor issues, thats it. now go rank it just do it!
@GDer's: dont forget to check this post p/4945045
can i apply and update stuff now? (cause u said there were some changes u lost etccccc)Yup!