3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
It's Happening.
posted
ITS BACK OMFG!!!!!!!!!!111111!!
I'M DEAD, FINALLY
posted
Moway please rank this. This is seriously one of the best song/maps I've ever played. For months I've been wishing this would get ranked.
posted

Nice map Moway! :3
posted
revived hype C:
posted
really hope this becomes ranked (it's my favorite)
posted
I LOVE THIS MAP!!!! REALLY GOOD JOB! Very good job on making it! I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 <3
posted
Much fun, can't wait ;-;
posted
Why isn't this ranked yet, the beatmap is mapped so well and it's one of my favourite songs >w<
I rate 10/10, had the beatmap for a long while but damn, never thought about posting on the thread about it :o
posted
still alive
posted
posted
from #modreqs yesterday I think? idunno

[Saut's Insane]
  1. 02:12:953 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - While the design of this is really good (blanketing spacing etc), its really boring to play because its just too much of the same thing in such a condensed space.
  2. 03:36:953 (1,3) - Fix your blanket, its slightly unstacked.

This diff was tons of fun to play and is incredibly polished~

[Infinite]
  1. I'm probably stupid but what is the diffnames relevancy in relation to the song.
  2. 00:05:453 (4,5) - I get why these are here rhythmically, but it doesn't sit right with me that they aren't in the song (from what I can hear?)
  3. 00:30:953 (1) - Rotate 5 degrees to better line up with the triplets?
  4. 00:45:503 (2,3) - CTRL+G for more back-and-forth goodness? (Or would that be too much)
  5. 01:16:253 (1,2) - It flows well, but I don't get why the DS is so large compared to other notes when the musics intensity is about the same.
  6. 03:00:053 (2) - Better blanket?
  7. 03:43:928 (1) - I kind of dislike how theres no clickable note on the end of the word "starting." It just feels strong enough to be clickable to me.

Once again, fairly polished, great set!

Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help, good luck!
posted
I guess this isn't open for guest diffs? but HOLY CRAP so freaking fun. <3

+ epic song.
posted
Love it!
Hopefully it gets ranked soon
posted
still pending wot
if i bn, i will rank this map
posted

CrypticMech wrote:

from #modreqs yesterday I think? idunno

[Infinite]
  1. I'm probably stupid but what is the diffnames relevancy in relation to the song. It has to do with how I feel about the lyrics! If it ultimately proves to be too much of a stretch, then I'll change it.
  2. 00:05:453 (4,5) - I get why these are here rhythmically, but it doesn't sit right with me that they aren't in the song (from what I can hear?) there's some vocal stuff there
  3. 00:30:953 (1) - Rotate 5 degrees to better line up with the triplets?
  4. 00:45:503 (2,3) - CTRL+G for more back-and-forth goodness? (Or would that be too much) Yeah, I think the two groups of circles match the vocals a bit, like each group of two is a unit, if that makes sense
  5. 01:16:253 (1,2) - It flows well, but I don't get why the DS is so large compared to other notes when the musics intensity is about the same. yeah, that was why the ds was pretty big, since it flows, but I decreased it a bit.
  6. 03:00:053 (2) - Better blanket?
  7. 03:43:928 (1) - I kind of dislike how theres no clickable note on the end of the word "starting." It just feels strong enough to be clickable to me. I think this works fine, since the end part he kind of dies a bit before the next word :)

Once again, fairly polished, great set!

Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help, good luck!
Thanks so much!
posted
The Infinite diff is one of my favorite maps I've ever played. Seriously, great job Moway. Can't wait until this gets ranked!
posted
[pkhg's Hard]

03:25:553 (1) - Lengthen it by 0.5 beat
00:19:703 (6,7) - Looks strange.Maybe let 6 be circle and 7 be slider

[Saut's Insane]

00:21:203 (1) - 1/4 slider

[Normal]

00:20:753 (2) - Move to 00:20:603

[Aka's Easy]

00:23:078 (2,3) - Blanket it
01:14:753 (1) - Maybe cancel NC
01:24:353 (1) - ^
02:07:553 (1) - ^
posted
Why is this beatmap so good; Im just waiting for it to ranked by this point; just waiting for that day!
posted
From old queue sorry could not find much you know your job anyway

Infinite :

• 00:05:453 (4,5) - I can't tell a reason for these maybe you put them to just not to leave empty isn't it? Well you can delete those and add a slider at 00:05:153 (4) - and follow lyric at least it follows something.

00:14:753 (4) - Instead of reverse slider making fast sv standart straight slider or zigzag slider would fit better with that guitar.

00:19:553 - maybe you can follow that fast guitar sound here as well its nice

00:24:053 (2,3,4,5,6) - Make this part with full circles to follow the guitar exactly. It fits better than sliders.

pkgh's hard's AR is 8.5 it is bad for spread ad don't think it is necessary to have it that much.
show more