osu! please rank this. i get 97% accuracy on this 5.41 star map and I'm only rank 26k. just goes to show how awesome this beatmapper is.
from #modreqs yesterday I think? idunnoThanks so much!
- I'm probably stupid but what is the diffnames relevancy in relation to the song. It has to do with how I feel about the lyrics! If it ultimately proves to be too much of a stretch, then I'll change it.
- 00:05:453 (4,5) - I get why these are here rhythmically, but it doesn't sit right with me that they aren't in the song (from what I can hear?) there's some vocal stuff there
- 00:30:953 (1) - Rotate 5 degrees to better line up with the triplets?
- 00:45:503 (2,3) - CTRL+G for more back-and-forth goodness? (Or would that be too much) Yeah, I think the two groups of circles match the vocals a bit, like each group of two is a unit, if that makes sense
- 01:16:253 (1,2) - It flows well, but I don't get why the DS is so large compared to other notes when the musics intensity is about the same. yeah, that was why the ds was pretty big, since it flows, but I decreased it a bit.
- 03:00:053 (2) - Better blanket?
- 03:43:928 (1) - I kind of dislike how theres no clickable note on the end of the word "starting." It just feels strong enough to be clickable to me. I think this works fine, since the end part he kind of dies a bit before the next word
Once again, fairly polished, great set!
Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help, good luck!