Thanks for the mod! I owe you something.
- id make the AR5 or something. going from 3.5 to 6 is a big difference from an easy to a normal
- 00:22:403 (1,2) - fix blanket
- 00:26:153 (3,4) - ^
- 00:48:803 - 00:50:078 - i doubt it matters but id remove the green points that are in between these times
- 01:05:753 (1) - id move the last anchor to the left once to even out with the previous slider
- 01:17:603 (1,3) - i dont really like this barely touching overlap, so maybe move the single note to the right just a bit?
- 01:19:553 (6) - id nc this to keep consistency with this nc 01:09:953 (1)
- 01:33:953 (1) - remove nc. i dont see a point for one here
- 02:12:353 (6) - same with above. nc to keep consistency leaving this for consistency with the other drumrolls into kiai flash thing
- 02:18:803 (4) - idk if this is rankable, but this slider goes far off the grid, so id move it to the left
- 02:40:703 (4,1) - this overlap could be fixed
- 03:08:453 (1,1) - is it ok to have two spinners start so close next to each other?
- 03:24:953 (1) - ♥
- 03:35:153 (6) - nc for consistency
- 03:42:803 (7,1) - same as the easy, idk about the no break here
go through and check blankets. other than that i like the diff[Infinite]
- https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3037907 ;-;...
- 00:04:403 (2) - maybe you could move this to x:248 y:100? to me the small space it makes between 00:03:953 (1) - and 00:04:403 (2) - feels nice
- 00:08:453 (7) - just a suggestion, but maybe you could do something like this? http://puu.sh/hlvV5/2f117aeac6.jpg it plays nicely imo think it takes a bit of the emphasis off the slider following those, so going to leave
- 00:20:303 (2) - ctrl - g? it feels less awkward to play
- 00:21:203 (2) - ^
- 00:24:803 (1,2) - fix the blanket here? its slightly off
- 00:43:253 (2,3) - fix blanket
- 01:00:503 (2,4) - you should ctrl - g these separately. it plays so much better like that
- 01:03:353 (1,3) - ^
- 01:17:303 (6,7) - to me, this pattern is a bit meh to play. even when i was testplaying it it felt awkward. maybe come up with something else to do? will see
- 02:05:453 (6) - ctrl - g? like the backward motion here
- 02:36:503 (6,7,1) - fix blanket
- 02:43:103 (4) - imo you should ctrl - g this. the flow it creates feels nice
- 03:10:553 (6) - nc?
- 03:25:403 (1,1) - fix blanket
- 03:40:853 (2) - ctrl - g? same backward thing
in love ♥♥♥
aaaaa, i love this song. amazing choice
good luck with getting this ranked!
have my two stars~