forum

Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Card N'FoRcE

James wrote:

Now I got my own difficulty now. . .
One day you will rule over the program, the forum and kick peppy out :roll:

Anyway, great beatmap. I really enjoyed it.
Ratser
plx change the .flv format i can't watch the video. i have ffdshow and divx codecs (last version) fully configured, but the message: "Video playback failed - please check your codecs" keeps appearing :o . i have reinstalled the codecs 3 times and still nothing :( :( :(
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
I don't think I could change the video since it is ranked... but it seems like it hasn't been much of an issue with other players yet. :/
Ratser
then how am i going to play the video?...i have read many guides on how to play .flv files with ffdshow but didn't worked for me...can any1 help me with this problem?
Saturos
Try getting the codec pack I use. Grab it here.
Ratser
with that codec i got the same results as with K-Lite 3.90 full: my windows media player can now play FLV files but when i tried on osu! the message "Lost connection" appeared and i was kicked from osu!

anyway, thx for trying to help me
altruisticcrono
I approve of this beatmap. It is made of fun and addiction. :)
flyboy87
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) (MaxwellDemon) [Taiko Oni version].osu
James
Blazinhusky
how do i get a flv codec, and saturos link isnt working :\
flyboy87
Here's my final Taiko map for Caramelldansen. It fits perfectly as a Taiko map (don't use it for normal play) and it's very worthwhile playing. :P

In Taiko no Tatsujin, having 777 notes is very significant - therefore, this song was mapped to have 777 notes.

Most of the notes (if not, all of them) have been re-spaced for more accuracy and the difficulty is harder.

Oh, use the Taiko control to play this, I'm sure it'll be fun. :)

Taiko difficulty

Oni - 9 stars

Download: Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) (MaxwellDemon) [Perfect Oni].osu
Zekira
I... I already downloaded and instaled the CCCP codecs and tools...

...but this vid still says "Video playback error -- Check your Codecs"...

...you could request a file format change or something...

...or could someone tell me if they got their vid working on the Osu! ?
Zekira
Bump.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Xada-Hgla
I was having the same problem playing the video as Ratser had using ffdshow, but the codec pack that Saturos mentioned (Combined Community Codec Pack, in case you were wondering) did in fact solve the problem. I guess my point in bringing this up is perhaps CCCP should officially be added at least as an alternative (or maybe even an addition) to ffdshow in the "Installation" section of the FAQ, as another method in solving video playback problems. *shrug*
Saturos
CCCP is a work around for those of you who don't setup ffdshow properly. CCCP does indeed work for just about everything, but ffdshow will run everything smoother once it's set up.
awp
It might also be worth mentioning that you CAN install CCCP in such a way that it DOESN'T simply just work, but it requires going out of your way to do it wrong.
Xada-Hgla

Saturos wrote:

CCCP is a work around for those of you who don't setup ffdshow properly. CCCP does indeed work for just about everything, but ffdshow will run everything smoother once it's set up.
I finally caught a break this evening, and had a chance to fool around with ffdshow. Anyway, I switched everything to "libavcodec" as per these instructions:

...So, what's after that?
James
Xada-Hgla

James wrote:

apply, and ok!
I guess I was a bit tired when I posted that. :oops: Anyway, what I meant to say is that I changed everything to "libavcodec" as I stated before (double-checked it today), I applied the changes, and... nothing (it still told me to check my codecs). So there's nothing else I'm missing?
Crzynoob

Xada-Hgla wrote:

James wrote:

apply, and ok!
I guess I was a bit tired when I posted that. :oops: Anyway, what I meant to say is that I changed everything to "libavcodec" as I stated before (double-checked it today), I applied the changes, and... nothing (it still told me to check my codecs). So there's nothing else I'm missing?
It's an FLV codec, a flash video. of course the quality isn't that good. I rather convert it. Try CCCP, then reset ffdshow, goof around with it, and maybe it will work. Try it! lol
Xada-Hgla
AceOfArrows
I would like to make a suggestion to make an already awesome thing even better.

Add kiai time.

I think this would be most awesome if used for all the "ooh ooh ooh-ah-ooh-ah" parts and the final 2 occurrences of the chorus, although that's just my opinion.
sage_ultima
vytalibus
Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.
sage_ultima

vytalibus wrote:

Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.
Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.
Real1

sage_ultima wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Guys GUYS.

Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.
Don't worry about it. There are more old maps that you can't get SS on now. Those would be unrankable by today's standards, but are already ranked. Not much can be done without deleting everyone's scores on the map.
sage_ultima

Real1 wrote:

sage_ultima wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Guys GUYS.

Don't worry about it. There are more old maps that you can't get SS on now. Those would be unrankable by today's standards, but are already ranked. Not much can be done without deleting everyone's scores on the map.
OK. That makes me feel better.
Zekira
Offset: Currentminus1
rulingvenus
sorry dude but the difficulties are soooo easy, insane is so not insane, its like, normal. sorry but otherwise its good :)

(PS NOT A MOD or anything, just telling ya)
Starrodkirby86
Old map is old. o.o And [Insane] can pass off as a [Hard]...? Then again, I played this a long time ago and I'd rather not touch it again. xD
Victor_xD_old
very poor quality videoo =(
Ruanlavelel
:o
Daffa212162
The one thing I love is, the dance is funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ravagioli
do you guys know what dance in the middle of the song? (not parapara dance)
real human dance i mean, some girls dancing with a guys with blue custume? can i have the link.. hehe
(sorry for bad english)