1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
Here's my final Taiko map for Caramelldansen. It fits perfectly as a Taiko map (don't use it for normal play) and it's very worthwhile playing. :P

In Taiko no Tatsujin, having 777 notes is very significant - therefore, this song was mapped to have 777 notes.

Most of the notes (if not, all of them) have been re-spaced for more accuracy and the difficulty is harder.

Oh, use the Taiko control to play this, I'm sure it'll be fun. :)

Taiko difficulty

Oni - 9 stars
posted
I... I already downloaded and instaled the CCCP codecs and tools...

...but this vid still says "Video playback error -- Check your Codecs"...

...you could request a file format change or something...

...or could someone tell me if they got their vid working on the Osu! ?
posted
Bump.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I was having the same problem playing the video as Ratser had using ffdshow, but the codec pack that Saturos mentioned (Combined Community Codec Pack, in case you were wondering) did in fact solve the problem. I guess my point in bringing this up is perhaps CCCP should officially be added at least as an alternative (or maybe even an addition) to ffdshow in the "Installation" section of the FAQ, as another method in solving video playback problems. *shrug*
posted
CCCP is a work around for those of you who don't setup ffdshow properly. CCCP does indeed work for just about everything, but ffdshow will run everything smoother once it's set up.
posted
It might also be worth mentioning that you CAN install CCCP in such a way that it DOESN'T simply just work, but it requires going out of your way to do it wrong.
posted

Saturos wrote:

CCCP is a work around for those of you who don't setup ffdshow properly. CCCP does indeed work for just about everything, but ffdshow will run everything smoother once it's set up.


I finally caught a break this evening, and had a chance to fool around with ffdshow. Anyway, I switched everything to "libavcodec" as per these instructions:



...So, what's after that?
posted
apply, and ok!
posted

James wrote:

apply, and ok!


I guess I was a bit tired when I posted that. :oops: Anyway, what I meant to say is that I changed everything to "libavcodec" as I stated before (double-checked it today), I applied the changes, and... nothing (it still told me to check my codecs). So there's nothing else I'm missing?
posted

Xada-Hgla wrote:

James wrote:

apply, and ok!


I guess I was a bit tired when I posted that. :oops: Anyway, what I meant to say is that I changed everything to "libavcodec" as I stated before (double-checked it today), I applied the changes, and... nothing (it still told me to check my codecs). So there's nothing else I'm missing?


It's an FLV codec, a flash video. of course the quality isn't that good. I rather convert it. Try CCCP, then reset ffdshow, goof around with it, and maybe it will work. Try it! lol
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I would like to make a suggestion to make an already awesome thing even better.

Add kiai time.

I think this would be most awesome if used for all the "ooh ooh ooh-ah-ooh-ah" parts and the final 2 occurrences of the chorus, although that's just my opinion.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.
posted

vytalibus wrote:

Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.


Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.
posted

sage_ultima wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.


Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.


Don't worry about it. There are more old maps that you can't get SS on now. Those would be unrankable by today's standards, but are already ranked. Not much can be done without deleting everyone's scores on the map.
posted

Real1 wrote:

sage_ultima wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Guys GUYS.

Don't friggin' post on old threads. And don't even suggest because the map's already made, the mapper's probably inactive, and even if he isn't he won't change it.


Sorry, I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful because I don't think the beatmap is fair since you can't get a SS rank on it. I'm terribly sorry.


Don't worry about it. There are more old maps that you can't get SS on now. Those would be unrankable by today's standards, but are already ranked. Not much can be done without deleting everyone's scores on the map.


OK. That makes me feel better.
posted
Offset: Currentminus1
posted
sorry dude but the difficulties are soooo easy, insane is so not insane, its like, normal. sorry but otherwise its good :)


(PS NOT A MOD or anything, just telling ya)
Please login to reply.