forum

The legend of zelda: The twilight princess skin! with sound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DessaChan
It's not 100% complete yet I might make some changes in the future.

- Added Midna's voice to the skin! :)
- Changed the countdown image

Screenshots

File w/o sound 11416kb
http://up.ppy.sh/files/zeldathetwilightprincess.rar
Sounds 256kb
http://up.ppy.sh/files/sounds.rar
Dragvon
It's great!

But, your score numbers need some attention. Aren't they a bit too far from each other?
Behon
Haven't downloaded the skin yet, but the hitcircle number looks off-center in that one picture.
awp
I've got some suggestions, based on screens provided:

Ranking letter looks great style-wise, but the edges need a bit of cleaning.

Spinner feels like a wasted opportunity to me. For the meters at the side, this would be a perfect opportunity to do that lightbulb-plant thingy when you first enter the twilight world. You gotta kill those glowing bugs to fill the meter up until you can bask the realm in non-twilight again, or however it works. That plant thing would make a great spinner-metre, as oppose to some simple picture-skinning, even if it's really clean.

For the pass/fail, I can't really tell which should be passing, and which should be failing. The "Didn't you lose yet?" Midna's also got some rough edges. There's a bit of bad cutting around the legs, as well.

Countdown also has a cutting issue. Apart from that, it looks fine on its own, however, you got 3 countdown images, and three pieces of the triforce. Just seems to me that, when you've got an opportunity to do something different that makes sense, why not go for it?

The twilight sky effect on the menu items is cool, but the execution here makes it really hard to read. You need to play with it a bit to get it to be both interesting and usable.
-David
a
Loofah_old
I think the colours could be a bit more muted like Twilight Princess,using browns instead of oranges etc. The Bevel's also look a bit like platic, but overall it's a nice skin. Nothing really sticks out as being mismatched.
CeceAS
And if the skin doesn't works well?
Hylian Angel
I never done this before can anyone please help?