1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
ok, ok. i didnt know
posted
Thanks for reminding me that I need to fix this, though. To the desktop withya! (EDIT: And boom, updated post)
posted
Amazing work on this Everybody. Great community work right there.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

posted
Needs more stars...lots and lots of them.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

posted
:D
posted
cute pose :)
are you adding eyebrows? :oo
posted
posted
with eyebrows now :D

posted

soradg123 wrote:

Model/Animation Analysis
Elite Beat Agents (Looks the least realistic)
Animation
>> Gender swappable
>> (Noticed in Kahn)
Oh yeah. You can also confirm this in Multiplayer: In EBA, I think, the characters will always dance based on the difficulty, so if you choose a Diva to play as and play Medium, she'll do the male version of the dance. In Ouendan 2, the characters will always do their gender's dance.
posted
Shoooooooo Kyuuuuuuuuuute ^_^
posted
Hey loginer

could I see your wires for the pippi model?

also for all those who think there is a possability of a male character?

posted
posted
So how many tris will the osu engine be supporting? Also will the eyes be posable or just there, becasue I'm having trouble fitting mine.

Edit: his hair isn't even done and it's already around 20,000 tris :o , the head when mirrored is around 1000
posted
ive already proposed a male character in the osu! fan art thread.
posted
I think that a male mascot could stand to look a good deal less like the female mascot...
posted
posted
posted
show more