forum

"Banana counter" for CTB

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +919
show more
PatZar
hype hype
Sey
If that metre appears in the centre or top of the screen (I hope I understood that correctly) there should be an option to disable that. I don't care about spinner amounts and it would bother me a lot during gameplay. So I agree with this feature if you are not forced to use it after its implement.
Topic Starter
dani

Sey wrote:

If that metre appears in the centre or top of the screen (I hope I understood that correctly) there should be an option to disable that. I don't care about spinner amounts and it would bother me a lot during gameplay. So I agree with this feature if you are not forced to use it after its implement.
Sorry if it's not too clear image, but it does have a degree of transparency also could be more smaller...
AR10 Only
I'm not a CTB player but i understand the need of this counter :oops: Good idea , i wish you will get this , CTB players :oops:
Kyujuroku 96
I support this. What about an option to show total bonus banana score rather than total banana count for those that prefer it that way? I guess score is more helpful imo
theramdans

DakeDekaane wrote:

It'd look neater being the number of bananas per "spinner" than the bananas score.
more like this, I agree!
Hidrica
I dont play CTB much but, i think is a good idea for the CTB players owo
autofanboy
great
Okami No Mure
Great ^-^

- LinksS was here -
Kyujuroku 96
There is something Ive been thinking about. Why not including it on the empty spot of the key overlay? It doesnt interrupt playing, its toogeable and gives a good use to that space imo
- Anima -
I do agree with a counter, actually. 8-)
xXLei_Js_xX
nice
Effy
I 100% approve it, keep going on! ;)
Len
Good.
ExGon
good idea :D
Mwallx
Support :)
WujekGrzyb
Yes!!!!!
Kitokofox
Does anyone realize how commonly this is suggested? Come on ExGon you should know this. :P

albeit I like how this is layed out better than many ideas.
Topic Starter
dani
Damn -crab- ty for all your stars, I hope you come back soon... :cry:
AxE Rayden
I love this request. HYPE!
Verniy_Chan
As CTB player, i like this feature
Vicentte
it seems a fantastic proposal. good idea.
[Kami]
Please This!!!
Hanjamon
waiting for this :3
Kyujuroku 96
Lets bump
JBHyperion
I'd support a counter to display caught bananas during play provided it doesn't obstruct upcoming notes. On the other hand, I would absolutely like to see a "total" banana count at the song results screen, so this has my support (:
MBomb
I disagree with this idea as a whole, however what JBHyperion mentioned about having a banana count at the results screen would be nice.
mummie
my full supp :3 gave this needed and awesome idea 6 stars (all i had left) :3
Saranghae_old_1
I'm definitely game for this idea. Let's get more people to throw more stars at this feature. I do agree with whomever said it would add a nice touch to the game play.
ViniPvP

dani wrote:

Hello, my name is Danii, i've been playing almost 1 year CTB mode and i've been thinking about proposing a "counter bananas".
What i mean with a count of bananas?
Well you see, when you do seriously CTB comes a time when you realize that, picking up a banana more you can decide on a rank #1 and really, with system spinners there because now I do not know for sure if the bananas you have collected are sufficient to win a higher position in the ranking.
So I propose a counter of bananas, had personally thought of something more relates to the score that sums to collect bananas and not the ones that pick overall.

For example:

Thank you.

Especially thanks to -Latte-, ErunamoJAZZ for supporting me and Luisina for helping me to translate this text.

It's a great idea We support friend 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
mummie

ViniPvP wrote:

dani wrote:

Hello, my name is Danii, i've been playing almost 1 year CTB mode and i've been thinking about proposing a "counter bananas".
What i mean with a count of bananas?
Well you see, when you do seriously CTB comes a time when you realize that, picking up a banana more you can decide on a rank #1 and really, with system spinners there because now I do not know for sure if the bananas you have collected are sufficient to win a higher position in the ranking.
So I propose a counter of bananas, had personally thought of something more relates to the score that sums to collect bananas and not the ones that pick overall.

For example:

Thank you.

Especially thanks to -Latte-, ErunamoJAZZ for supporting me and Luisina for helping me to translate this text.

It's a great idea We support friend 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

we indeed do (14 stars total voted) lets hype this idea :3
LosingCrayon
This would be especially helpful when trying to SS a song you just have an FC on, considering each droplet only gives 10 points whereas each banana gives 1,000.
deadbeat
404: SP count not found
mummie

LosingCrayon wrote:

This would be especially helpful when trying to SS a song you just have an FC on, considering each droplet only gives 10 points whereas each banana gives 1,000.
banana gives 1.100 not 1,000 :3
LosingCrayon

mummie wrote:

LosingCrayon wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out! Makes my point even more clear :P
mummie

LosingCrayon wrote:

mummie wrote:

quote="LosingCrayon"This would be especially helpful when trying to SS a song you just have an FC on, considering each droplet only gives 10 points whereas each banana gives 1,000.
Thanks for pointing that out! Makes my point even more clear :P[/quote]

no prob :3
Syphist
As a CtB player, this would be really helpful feedback for how well I do on "spinners". I support this idea fully.
Lay
I agree 120% and i would want nothing more than this to be implimented, i think its fun and also great when challenging people to spinner maps or just seeing who the best in your country is at banana catching
Topic Starter
dani
Wow Thank you all for supporting my request, I never expected to have so much support <3
Kyujuroku 96
Le rebump
show more