"Banana counter" for CTB

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +917
show more
PatZar
hype hype
Sey
If that metre appears in the centre or top of the screen (I hope I understood that correctly) there should be an option to disable that. I don't care about spinner amounts and it would bother me a lot during gameplay. So I agree with this feature if you are not forced to use it after its implement.
Topic Starter
dani

Sey wrote:

If that metre appears in the centre or top of the screen (I hope I understood that correctly) there should be an option to disable that. I don't care about spinner amounts and it would bother me a lot during gameplay. So I agree with this feature if you are not forced to use it after its implement.
Sorry if it's not too clear image, but it does have a degree of transparency also could be more smaller...
AR10 Only
I'm not a CTB player but i understand the need of this counter :oops: Good idea , i wish you will get this , CTB players :oops:
Kyujuroku 96
I support this. What about an option to show total bonus banana score rather than total banana count for those that prefer it that way? I guess score is more helpful imo
theramdans

DakeDekaane wrote:

It'd look neater being the number of bananas per "spinner" than the bananas score.
more like this, I agree!
Hidrica
I dont play CTB much but, i think is a good idea for the CTB players owo
alienflybot
great
Okami No Mure
Great ^-^

- LinksS was here -
Kyujuroku 96
There is something Ive been thinking about. Why not including it on the empty spot of the key overlay? It doesnt interrupt playing, its toogeable and gives a good use to that space imo
- Anima -
I do agree with a counter, actually. 8-)
Furan_495
nice
Effy
I 100% approve it, keep going on! ;)
Len
Good.
ExGon
good idea :D
Mwallx
Support :)
WujekGrzyb
Yes!!!!!
Kitokofox
Does anyone realize how commonly this is suggested? Come on ExGon you should know this. :P

albeit I like how this is layed out better than many ideas.
Topic Starter
dani
Damn -crab- ty for all your stars, I hope you come back soon... :cry:
AxE Rayden
I love this request. HYPE!
show more