forum

What's a good mouse?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cecilia
I don't know I'm looking for a new mouse too, right now I'm using this...and it's a monstrosity and it's incredibly hard to use...and I play on 4.0 sensitivity ~o~...

it looks like this

except it has a flight yoke and joystick on top of it -___________- it weighs a TON!
Cecilia
I know my cousin plays using this though, and it looks so fun!

http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php

Glass
wow Lena that thing looks heavy o_o.

Anyways I mostly use my year-old Logitech G5. But when my hand starts to get sore I grab my pen tablet.
gto461013

Lena wrote:

I don't know I'm looking for a new mouse too, right now I'm using this...and it's a monstrosity and it's incredibly hard to use...and I play on 4.0 sensitivity ~o~...

it looks like this

except it has a flight yoke and joystick on top of it -___________- it weighs a TON!

XDDDDDDDD

your mouse looks so pro !!!!

if u don't want the mouse,u can give me : )

@_@
Cecilia
lol it's not good. It's too bulky to move around efficiently.
H1ko
logitech g3
GladiOol
I had a mx518, but the cord broke in 2 months already.
Now I'm happy I have a Razer Copperhead mouse~ it's win.
UtsukimiJerry
I'm using Razer salmosa with Razer Goliathus mousepad. I'd say.. it's pretty awesome.
Rokodo
Logitech (gaming mice ranges, particularly the G and MX ranges) or Razer are both good bets in terms of general manufacturers.

Can't think of anything specific off the top of my head, I think it's down to personal taste if it is between these two.
BatIgor

Hell yeah.
qlum

BatIgor wrote:

<span>[img]<a%20href="http://www.tnz.ru/img/catalog/big/GeniusNetScroll110Optical.jpg">http://www.tnz.ru/img/catalog/big/GeniusNetScroll110Optical.jpg</a>[/img]</span>
Hell yeah.
ball mouse?
BatIgor
Of course. Who needs stuff like "optical mouse" D:
matusiek3
touchpad for ever <3(especially the touchpad on an acer aspire one a150x!)
Chompey

This ontop of this

The mouse (Which is the Logitech G5 Gaming Mouse) has superb precision for me, and since the mousepad is a perfectly smooth/flat surface (It's also overly-sized), this awesome mouse glides around with absolutely no resistance. The mouse also comes with a weight system so that if it feels too light you can add more weight for a more heavy feel to the mouse.

The mouse itself costs around $30-40 whilst the mousepad costs about $20
[deleted user]
Logitech MX518 (5 years old) + A4 Tech X7-300 MP Gaming Pad
Nekomimi_badik

Doomsday
You guys and your Razers and Logitechs. I've always used cheap optical mice. Done just fine for me <3
anonymous_old
I don't think the Naga is appropriate for fast movement.
Gabi
the one chompey and dimka mentioned are the best basicly. The new mouses that have been released recently are just.. well.... <_<

then again, buying a new mouse won't get you any better really, just like dooms said it can work with anything... (almost :P )
blacksymbian
Woah. Alot of people prefer logitech mouse.. Mine's the counterpart.. Hurray for A4Tech :D
Charliiest
Now I'm using a Kraun KR.MD it is very good, but I've almost killed it T.T
I'm thinking to buy a new mouse.
diix_old
Logitech MX518...count me in :twisted:
Kauhsa
Using Razer Lachesis currently, but the extra buttons seems to break quite easily and the wheel has recently become somewhat clunky. At least main buttons still work :(

On the plus side, it's accurate and pleasure to use on table without mouse surface. Only if it was a bit more durable. I guess I should try cleaning it before claiming the buttons are actually broken, though :F
LaCreme
It's a personal preference.
I'm used to the old styled mice, so when I tried the G500 and Sidewinder x8, they felt uncomfortable.
I ended up buying the last Sidewinder x3 at a higher price than a x5 because it just felt "right".
gat1toneku
i use a razer salmosa pro gaming edition, it's fuckin small, and i use some random cheap mousepad
ITsaka
My mouse (logitech G500) and my laptop also my bed....and the pepsi :lol: :lol: :lol: and yes i play on my bed
I know its pretty cool :D

I have to say but this mouse its awesume G500 logitech it has weight sistem and lots of thingis with this u dont need to worry about Sensibility :D

Mara
I'm using Razer Copperhead. It starts to get broken but I can still play with it. It's kinda cool.
hinamizawan
I'm using a Microsoft Comfort Optical 1000 and it isn't bad, comfortable as the name says but I'm thinking in buying a MX-518 soon, is it any worth for playing osu! ?
Numbbi
Logitech MX518 here too.
dealth0072

THIS
Mesita
mouse: razer abyssus @ 450 dpi, 1000 hz.
mousepad: everglide titan.

it is a small mouse, about the same size of logitech g3.
Reduxified_old
I use a razer imperator they range at about 80 dollors and it glows blue on the inside its sick
Anborn
I use X7 XL-75BK. It is quite cheap, but still good mouse with adjustable DPI.
SinclareC
I used logitech mouse before and it suits my fingertip style.
But since I use Razer Deathadder, I only play osu! with auto mode on T_T
SinclareC
ah yeah, my setting is 3500 dpi, master sensitivity 6/10, in game setting speed 2.5x.
psyclone

Mesita wrote:

mouse: razer abyssus @ 450 dpi, 1000 hz.
mousepad: everglide titan.

it is a small mouse, about the same size of logitech g3.

Same here, but with 3500dpi, 1000mhz. As a mousepad I use a "Gamestar" (a gaming magazine^^).

greetingz
psyclone
Pimpi

My actual mouse: Genius ScrollToo 200 mouse*1200 dpi with a long green rubber mouse pad.

I was using a different mouse months ago but it was too large for my hand (small hand :( ).
I brought this because of the cheap price and the 1200 dpi.. is a good standard mouse and comfortable imo.
Maybe will buy a different mouse in April but i'm not sure.
burningmice
My 5 year old mouse that came with my HP computer.
Am I the last one on Earth using a ball mouse?

Thinking of upgrading, consider the MX 518 or Deathadder.
Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?
excellions
i use razer abyssus.. it is very good, easy to click^^

it moves smooth.. a bit small i guess but i have small hands ;w;

mousepad is razer goliathus control edition it helps a lot, i notice a big difference in smoothness compared to my random old mousepad
Hernan
I use a 10 dollars mouse, and it works perfect, also my mousepad is the worst on Earth and I have no trouble playing.
show more