forum

What's a good mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
soulstricken
Mine is fat and makes it hard to play now.. quit for awhile then came back and it's so much harder to play now
storm704
i don't know let me google that for you.
Jinxy

soulstricken wrote:

Mine is fat
A good mouse is thinner than yours.

Google wrote:

What's a good optical mouse for a woman with small hands?
Also, nice job googling something that makes no sense.
HentaiTei
I'm using logitech MX518 .
I thing it's a good mouse and not that expensive
anonymous_old
A good mouse has these qualities:
  1. It works.
  2. It glides smoothly on your preferred mousing surface.
  3. It's comfortable to you.
  4. It's within your budget.
Sup A Noob

maxzjs wrote:

I'm using logitech MX518 .
I thing it's a good mouse and not that expensive
Hey! Same mouse.

It's an optical mouse capable of rivalling the lasers, IMO.
GladiOol
I got MX518 once, almost never used it, and still it broke after 3 months. (The wire)
Now I had Razer Copperhead for 3 years, but left mouse button broke, probably because I play osu! too much.
Just orderd in a new Razer Copperhead ~
Lesjuh

soulstricken wrote:

Mine is fat and makes it hard to play

?
Arusha Shuna
for me it's a mouse with a really REALLY lightweight (yes razer mouse for me is heavy) and the size of the mouse fits with my palm.
kvnyaoi
what's the recommended DPI on mouses for osu?

i'm using a cheap logitech mouse with 800 and it's terrible.
anonymous_old

kvnyaoi wrote:

what's the recommended DPI on mouses for osu?

i'm using a cheap logitech mouse with 800 and it's terrible.
viewtopic.php?p=336997#p336997
Yingwu
The mouse I used for osu! was a Logitech LS1 Laser mouse , it works perfectly, its basic with the buttons you need for only 20€ (27$) and it is almost indestructible. (prices may have changed recently.)
ihearthawthats
http://www.razerzone.com

they're whole line is good, just get the one that fits your budget.
second_wave
Microsoft Optical 1.1a.
ShaggoN
Logitech G9 with Razer Destructor mousepad. I won't change it for anything else. :D
flan
logitech mx518 ftw :D
Guy-kun
Some shitty logitech mouse I stole from school, the sticker on the bottom is too worn down to tell the model :T
Works PERFECT<3
Sup A Noob
My school's mice are surprisingly good. They play properly as long as I don't do 1/4 beat jumps.

*Thinks*

Ok, maybe not if that's the case.
-Xero-
mx518 here too
HentaiTei
lol
so many MX518
Logitech is the winner
qlum
I use a trust gm-4600 and it works fine and 2000 dpi is enough for me. it works fine even tough its not a laser mouse
Corrderio
Logitech LX3 Optical Mouse for me.
Liclaclalaclilac
I only have a cheap mouse, and it works fine, except my wooden table, I often lost my combo because my mouse movement sometimes is out of my mind on my wooden table.... But it is a little bit too small for me, so it is hard to click both RMB and LMB while playing.....
las7h0p3
Buy a mouse that suits your needs or rather try your friends mouses and see if they are good for you. I tried a lot of mouses before I bought mine Logitech mx518. I've been using it for 3 or more years now and still works great.
Decay
Same. MX518 is quite common and for good reason too. My logitech logo is completely greyed and worn out but it still works like brand new. Gunk tends to build up on the wheel though ;D
yehl
Mine is Razer Diamondback 3G. now am gonna tell you just one thing.

"It is really good at preventing a sweat" (my hands are apt to wet xD)
Cecilia
I don't know I'm looking for a new mouse too, right now I'm using this...and it's a monstrosity and it's incredibly hard to use...and I play on 4.0 sensitivity ~o~...

it looks like this

except it has a flight yoke and joystick on top of it -___________- it weighs a TON!
Cecilia
I know my cousin plays using this though, and it looks so fun!

http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php

Glass
wow Lena that thing looks heavy o_o.

Anyways I mostly use my year-old Logitech G5. But when my hand starts to get sore I grab my pen tablet.
gto461013

Lena wrote:

I don't know I'm looking for a new mouse too, right now I'm using this...and it's a monstrosity and it's incredibly hard to use...and I play on 4.0 sensitivity ~o~...

it looks like this

except it has a flight yoke and joystick on top of it -___________- it weighs a TON!

XDDDDDDDD

your mouse looks so pro !!!!

if u don't want the mouse,u can give me : )

@_@
Cecilia
lol it's not good. It's too bulky to move around efficiently.
H1ko
logitech g3
GladiOol
I had a mx518, but the cord broke in 2 months already.
Now I'm happy I have a Razer Copperhead mouse~ it's win.
UtsukimiJerry
I'm using Razer salmosa with Razer Goliathus mousepad. I'd say.. it's pretty awesome.
Rokodo
Logitech (gaming mice ranges, particularly the G and MX ranges) or Razer are both good bets in terms of general manufacturers.

Can't think of anything specific off the top of my head, I think it's down to personal taste if it is between these two.
show more