forum

[Editor] Adjust individual hitsound volumes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I want to add extra emphasis on my claps in a map that I'm making, but I can't do that without increasing the overall volume of the map. I'd prefer an option where you could edit the sound of each hitsound in a timing section ~.

This has probably already been suggested, but yeah ~.
Lybydose
Err yes you can do this. Just make a bunch of inherited timing sections. One right before the clap with higher volume, then one right after that switches back to normal volume.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

Lybydose wrote:

Err yes you can do this. Just make a bunch of inherited timing sections. One right before the clap with higher volume, then one right after that switches back to normal volume.
Yeah but that's just 3:.

It's more of a convenience request, so I don't ragequit while mapping ~.
Derekku
If you want to do it for all claps, then perhaps just increase the volume of the wav in an audio editing program like Audacity, and insert it into the map as a custom sound.
Gabi

Derekku Chan wrote:

If you want to do it for all claps, then perhaps just increase the volume of the wav in an audio editing program like Audacity, and insert it into the map as a custom sound.
^ what derek said. Or if you don't have Audacity, use goldwave, i have both but i find goldwave easier