forum

How to know how much pp you got from a beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NinjaNick
I know this question sounds stupid but I've wondered if there is a way to quickly check how much pp you just got from x beatmap. Something along the lines of Recently Played: Scarlet Rose - _pp
xxdeathx
As far as I'm aware there's no way to tell unless it shows up on your top performances or first place ranks lists
Rewben2
The only way I know of seeing the total gain of pp from completing a map is to observe your pp before and after the score.

If you are talking about how much pp a score is worth, you can look in your top performances or pm Tillerino ingame. https://github.com/Tillerino/Tillerinobot/wiki.
Topic Starter
NinjaNick

Rewben2 wrote:

The only way I know of seeing the total gain of pp from completing a map is to observe your pp before and after the score.

If you are talking about how much pp a score is worth, you can look in your top performances or pm Tillerino ingame. https://github.com/Tillerino/Tillerinobot/wiki.

xxdeathx wrote:

As far as I'm aware there's no way to tell unless it shows up on your top performances or first place ranks lists
They should implement a bot that send you a message every time you gain pp, saying what beatmap it was, what mods you used, and how much pp you gained total (considering the rest of your top plays gets knocked down).
uberpancake
I'm pretty sure there is one. I'm too lazy to go find it tho.
cheezstik
The only way to tell how much pp a map gave you is to look at it in your top ranks. The way to see how much it gave you including moving all the weighting of your previous songs down, is to look at your pp, and look at it after playing the map, I nearly always have my profile page up just to see how much rank I gain from maps etc.

You can also see your pp to a very specific decimal point, allowing you to see how much even none top rank scores give you, but I'm not sure how to do this, try google.
Rewben2

NinjaNick wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

They should implement a bot that send you a message every time you gain pp, saying what beatmap it was, what mods you used, and how much pp you gained total (considering the rest of your top plays gets knocked down).
Oh now that you mention it there's a twitch bot that posts a message in twitch chat when you gain pp and how much you gained. I'm not sure if it works outside of twitch. http://mikuia.tv/
Athrun
Although, if there was a system that can check how much pp you gain to 2.d.p, that would be amazing.

Just hope the staff are listening so that this can be implemented.
Topic Starter
NinjaNick

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Although, if there was a system that can check how much pp you gain to 2.d.p, that would be amazing.

Just hope the staff are listening so that this can be implemented.
If you wanted you could make a Feature Request and see how far it gets.
Karuta-_old_1
even one decimal place is waste of space already, 1pp usually only gets me around 6 ranks ahead and it becomes more insignificant on higher ranks
cheezstik
Btw there is way to see your pp to many decimal places, I've seen plenty of others with it. It seems to be a script of some sort.
Gumpy

cheezstik wrote:

Btw there is way to see your pp to many decimal places, I've seen plenty of others with it. It seems to be a script of some sort.
I have that script on my main PC and it's kinda pointless and buggy.
- Milhofo -

Rewben2 wrote:

Oh now that you mention it there's a twitch bot that posts a message in twitch chat when you gain pp and how much you gained. I'm not sure if it works outside of twitch. http://mikuia.tv/
Mikuia is a pretty great twitch bot, but you do have to be live streaming to see your pp scores. You can also choose the min value of pp to show, since those 0.01 pp scores are pretty insignificant. Other than that I can't think of anything similar that does what you're asking for.
Daniel-sama775
that was 2 years ago lmao
Bara-
You can download Sieg's ModdingAssistant (prev. known as AutoMod) It shows the PP you'd get for an SS. Not sure where he got the info from though
Sandy Hoey

Daniel-sama775 wrote:

So why are you posting...
Topic Starter
NinjaNick

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Daniel-sama775 wrote:

So why are you posting...
I just got a random e-mail saying I got a reply from one of my threads. I guess it was when I still cared about pp in this game. kek
SlowLogicBoy
Moist
You can do ctr+f and type the beatmap name in the box and maybe it pops up on top ranks..?
KupcaH
I guess he doesn't care already..?
xRiZe92
is there a way to know your performance rank since your account has been created ?