forum

osu!Profile (simple profile integration with OBS/XSplit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.14.0
Changelog
  1. Added country rank
Poku
This is amazing for live streams and for tracking in general, thank you for sharing your amazing work ^^
Topic Starter
Holo-

PandaOG wrote:

This is amazing for live streams and for tracking in general, thank you for sharing your amazing work ^^
I'm glad you like it :)
WeanDaisuki-
Very good metro design and i like it, first try crash because the internet connection
Streaming Heart
Can't download it :(
Topic Starter
Holo-

W17CHOU7 wrote:

Can't download it :(
Fixed! ;)
Pomelux
Dead link, please fix
Topic Starter
Holo-
Source code is now reavailable until today, it was down since I moved :o
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.14.1
Changelog
  1. Fixed Performance Rank disabling when disabling Country Rank
Lay
It was working, I got the new update and now no matter what i do, osu!Profile wont open... help ;w;
Topic Starter
Holo-

SparKticas wrote:

It was working, I got the new update and now no matter what i do, osu!Profile wont open... help ;w;
Have you any crash message from Windows or other?
Maybe your download was corrupted and one of the files were corrupted, try redownload it and tell me if it changed :o
Senrac
Vouch
Senrac
good idea
Zak
When I try to make a file to show rank/pp/score/etc it just makes a file with no extension and I can't add it into OBS
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

When I try to make a file to show rank/pp/score/etc it just makes a file with no extension and I can't add it into OBS
You can add an extension by yourself by adding it to the end of the file, and OBS can read all files, start typing the name of the file in the file selector window and Windows will auto-complete it, so you can use your file, regardless the extension.
Zak
I have to be missing something lmao, now I have it reading the file, but it just shows "/pp"
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

I have to be missing something lmao, now I have it reading the file, but it just shows "/pp"
Have you wrote "[/pp]" in the text box?
Zak
I just barely had it wrong lol.

Got it working now
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

I just barely had it wrong lol.

Got it working now
Okay, cool! :)
belobaka
)
Bufa
incredibly well done friend~~
Im Soul_old
Two graphic/UI issues: http://i.imgur.com/TOYWeBW.gifv
1: you cant drag the window in the settings menu
2: in the settings menu the scroll bar only works on the left hand

otherwise i love it!
Safaia
Good job :)
Topic Starter
Holo-

Im Soul wrote:

Two graphic/UI issues: http://i.imgur.com/TOYWeBW.gifv
1: you cant drag the window in the settings menu
2: in the settings menu the scroll bar only works on the left hand
Update v1.14.2
Changelog
  1. Moved the flyout to be able to move the window in the settings
  2. Fixed settings scroll bar
Zak
Tried to download the update and my chrome freaked out saying I downloaded a virus and stuff.

You might want to look into that
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

Tried to download the update and my chrome freaked out saying I downloaded a virus and stuff.

You might want to look into that
That's completely normal due to the fact the file was not downloaded enough to be marked as safe for Chrome.
It does that each time an update is done.
Here is a virustotal check if you want to be sure : https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/d8b0 ... 456267704/
Nordast
Great job!
But the program asks for a update even though I'm on the latest version, I find it pretty annoying :/
Topic Starter
Holo-

Frillite wrote:

Great job!
But the program asks for a update even though I'm on the latest version, I find it pretty annoying :/
Thank you!

It was a mistake after an issue with my git, I completly forgot to re-set the version :o
Sorry for that, the file on the server is fixed now ;)
Akutan
Wow you still reply to people even 1 year after lol~
Topic Starter
Holo-

- Neka - wrote:

Wow you still reply to people even 1 year after lol~
Yup
NotToBlame
I have a suggestion that I believe people may like

I've recently downloaded this program and I enjoy it alot. It's a nice feature to have on streams and makes it look nicer. Though there is one thing I tried to look for and was a little sad that I couldn't see it as an option. My suggestion is that with, say for example, the rank differences. It would be nice if you could have a setting for how long the rank differences show for until it goes blank again

Maybe something like this?

Hope you like my suggestion and hope to hear back soon

Edit: Made a gif for demonstration
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/XLomXQb.gifv
TheMeq
Awesome tool, can you make the last played song exportable to text file? I would like to add this information to my stream.

Also, in this same listing (last played song), it merges the rank and something like pp gain together. I'll see if I can get a screenshot.
Topic Starter
Holo-

NotToBlame wrote:

I have a suggestion that I believe people may like

I've recently downloaded this program and I enjoy it alot. It's a nice feature to have on streams and makes it look nicer. Though there is one thing I tried to look for and was a little sad that I couldn't see it as an option. My suggestion is that with, say for example, the rank differences. It would be nice if you could have a setting for how long the rank differences show for until it goes blank again

TheMeq wrote:

Awesome tool, can you make the last played song exportable to text file? I would like to add this information to my stream.
Update v1.15.0
Changelog
  1. Fixed a bug with the config file prevent the use of multiple lines in output
  2. Add some options for the output (always case sensitive)
  3. Add a time of apparition of the output

Sorry for the big late, I don't have a lot of free time with the school :o
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.15.1
Changelog
  1. Better readability of the code
  2. Changed ini file reading and writing
  3. Less disk usage (write user settings only when closing the flyout)
Zak
Would you maybe like to add a feature to keep track of SS/S/A count? I like to SS farm and hate having to keep to tabs open to keep track of how many I've gotten over the day.
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

Would you maybe like to add a feature to keep track of SS/S/A count? I like to SS farm and hate having to keep to tabs open to keep track of how many I've gotten over the day.
Why not. It will be included in the next version, when the crash for some PCs will be fixed.
Thank you for your suggestion. ;)
NotToBlame
Also maybe possibly having an option for the Acc setting for how many decimal places can be shown because having "95.21295" can be quite a handful to look at
NotToBlame
Hey just another quick suggestion that I've noticed wasn't in there. Is there a way to possibly have a "Session PP" section where it can keep track of your PP gain throughout the session of using it?
Saka_ouo
:) looks nice

but I Can not connect to this site http://entrivax.fr/osu!p/download.php 0.0

entrivax.fr refused to connect
Topic Starter
Holo-

s04s017007 wrote:

:) looks nice

but I Can not connect to this site http://entrivax.fr/osu!p/download.php 0.0

entrivax.fr refused to connect
Yeah, sorry, my website was down, it's up now (and the links were dead with the time).
show more