forum

osu!Profile (simple profile integration with OBS/XSplit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Szymek
Looks great !
Diony
How about checking multiple modes at once? Right now I have to have how ever many instances of it running to do multiple modes.
Something like an option for a bigger window with added instances in it.

Also the time since the last update would be nice, sometimes I forget to look and I'm not sure which song's stats its showing me. Or the song name, that too.
AdeHaze
sound interesting..... :)
Storyboarder
cool looking ui!
White Dragon_old_1
Download broken T.T
ClokTowur
Could you make it compatable for mac?
Yutsuten
I just left my computer for a hour, and when I came back the osu!Profile stopped responding.
I opened the debugger (opened the VS) and this is what appeared:

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled
Message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in osu!Profile.exe
Additional information: オブジェクト参照がオブジェクト インスタンスに設定されていません。
Topic Starter
Holo-
I'm soooooorryyyy for the long time it takes before I post something T^T
First, I had exams to prepare for June, at the begining of July, there was the Japan Expo, and I spent all the remaining month of July for an entrance pool for a school... (There was a lot of lazyness between until today >.>)

Finally, here is a (very T^T) little update

Update v1.13.0
Changelog
  1. Added "Top PP" box

brunn08 wrote:

Can u add the beatmap pp too?

exemple: you have obtained 109pp weight: 0,006
I can't get the weight from the API, I can only get the PP of one of your top rank.

brunn08 wrote:

Adding a square saying the top rank pp, this way I don´t need to refresh my user page every time that I make a FC to see the song pp
I think it's added now.

-Nari- wrote:

How about auto-boot, auto-check and maybe some form of windows gadget?
That would be just awesome.
I will try to add auto-boot at Windows start, and by auto-check, you mean start check at program start?
Windows gadgets are not present after Windows 7, I use Windows 10, so I can't do anything for that :/

White Dragon wrote:

Download broken T.T
Sorry for the inconvenience, I needed the power supply of the server for two days, so the server was down during that time.

P3r1d0t wrote:

Could you make it compatable for mac?
It's impossible for the moment because the program use references proper to Windows making an actual port impossible.

mattkun7 wrote:

I just left my computer for a hour, and when I came back the osu!Profile stopped responding.
I opened the debugger (opened the VS) and this is what appeared:

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled
Message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in osu!Profile.exe
Additional information: オブジェクト参照がオブジェクト インスタンスに設定されていません。
I don't know what could raise this bug without more information about how to reproduce it, sorry :/
Ikaer
Thanks for you application, I use it for quite a while now, and it's my first reflex before even open Osu! ;)
This a nice and useful program.

P.S: the only thing I've see that maybe missing is that someway a possibility to avoid the part -> Check <- each time I'm starting the program, maybe an option to do it automatically ?
Topic Starter
Holo-

Ikaer wrote:

P.S: the only thing I've see that maybe missing is that someway a possibility to avoid the part -> Check <- each time I'm starting the program, maybe an option to do it automatically ?
I'll work on it this afternoon! ^^
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.13.1
Changelog
  1. Added "Check on start" checkbox
  2. Added "Start with Windows" checkbox
Laroete
holy poop this is amazing, why isn't this more popular?!
jantjeb
If this is still being worked on: it appears that "Top PP" in the ranking panels can't be activated. atleast for me is that the case, don't know about others :/

still a great application
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.13.2
Changelog
  1. Fixed loading of settings for Top PP box

jantjeb wrote:

If this is still being worked on: it appears that "Top PP" in the ranking panels can't be activated. atleast for me is that the case, don't know about others :/

still a great application
Sorry, it was due to a wrong event bound >.<
Thank you! :)
Niioxce
This is awesome, thanks bud!
BenneDoT
Site is down? Can't download

This program was essential! Please fix download.
Topic Starter
Holo-

BenneDoT wrote:

It's fixed, I was moving, so, the server too.
TechnoMasterBoy

Entrivax wrote:

BenneDoT wrote:

It's fixed, I was moving, so, the server too.
Site is down again, it was so yesterday aswell :(
Topic Starter
Holo-

TechnoMasterBoy wrote:

Site is down again, it was so yesterday aswell :(
I hope it's done, my box have a dynamic ip here T.T
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.14.0
Changelog
  1. Added country rank
Poku
This is amazing for live streams and for tracking in general, thank you for sharing your amazing work ^^
Topic Starter
Holo-

PandaOG wrote:

This is amazing for live streams and for tracking in general, thank you for sharing your amazing work ^^
I'm glad you like it :)
WeanDaisuki-
Very good metro design and i like it, first try crash because the internet connection
Streaming Heart
Can't download it :(
Topic Starter
Holo-

W17CHOU7 wrote:

Can't download it :(
Fixed! ;)
Pomelux
Dead link, please fix
Topic Starter
Holo-
Source code is now reavailable until today, it was down since I moved :o
Topic Starter
Holo-
Update v1.14.1
Changelog
  1. Fixed Performance Rank disabling when disabling Country Rank
Lay
It was working, I got the new update and now no matter what i do, osu!Profile wont open... help ;w;
Topic Starter
Holo-

SparKticas wrote:

It was working, I got the new update and now no matter what i do, osu!Profile wont open... help ;w;
Have you any crash message from Windows or other?
Maybe your download was corrupted and one of the files were corrupted, try redownload it and tell me if it changed :o
Senrac
Vouch
Senrac
good idea
Zak
When I try to make a file to show rank/pp/score/etc it just makes a file with no extension and I can't add it into OBS
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

When I try to make a file to show rank/pp/score/etc it just makes a file with no extension and I can't add it into OBS
You can add an extension by yourself by adding it to the end of the file, and OBS can read all files, start typing the name of the file in the file selector window and Windows will auto-complete it, so you can use your file, regardless the extension.
Zak
I have to be missing something lmao, now I have it reading the file, but it just shows "/pp"
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

I have to be missing something lmao, now I have it reading the file, but it just shows "/pp"
Have you wrote "[/pp]" in the text box?
Zak
I just barely had it wrong lol.

Got it working now
Topic Starter
Holo-

Zak wrote:

I just barely had it wrong lol.

Got it working now
Okay, cool! :)
belobaka
)