1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
Fixed!
posted
I now know when I've gained 0.1 pp. So even if i have no change on the PP for the day, i can at least see something got better!
posted
this is pretty fricken cool
posted
Thanks! :)
posted
Doesn't work for me. Maybe I did something wrong.

I have something like this :

And nothing appears on the Ranking screen :

Even after a few plays.

Edit : Nvm, it works now. But it seems you have to press enter when entering a player name instead of pressing the button check. Or maybe you just have to relaunch the application. idk
posted
The reason that it didn't work is because you've just put a space before your username, so it didn't find the player ;)
posted
I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
posted
Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
posted

NinjaNick wrote:

I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
posted

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
Eeeek! It's a good thing I'm broke.
posted

Angelo wrote:

Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you ! :)

NinjaNick wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
posted

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

God damn it.
posted

Entrivax wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
It's not moderation. How can a moderator really trust your code? The only way to make people not scared about using your tool is by cmd in your working directory
git init
git add .
git commit -m "Initial commit."
create a repo on github, add the remote to the git locale, and then
git push origin master
tl;dr: source code it. that's the only way to make people trust you.
posted
Link added to source code! :)
posted
The application crashes when I change the mode to CTB
posted
What have you done exactly to produce the crash?
posted

Entrivax wrote:

What have you done exactly to produce the crash?
I just booted the application, put in my username and changed the mode to CTB and after like 10 seconds it just crashes
posted
This was happening with "Last played beatmaps" enabled ? If yes, it's normally fixed now! :)
posted

Entrivax wrote:

This was happening with "Last played beatmaps" enabled ? If yes, it's normally fixed now! :)
Yep, it works now! Thanks! ^^
posted
Thank you for your feedback! :)
If you find any bug, don't hesitate to say it!
show more