1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
i can't download at the moment cause ya know, working. but what about a way to hide Ranked Score and Total Score?
or can that be done already?
posted
Added!
It's now possible! :)
posted
Not working on WinXP 32 bit (Osu!Profile is not a valid Win32 application).
posted
Fixed!
posted
I now know when I've gained 0.1 pp. So even if i have no change on the PP for the day, i can at least see something got better!
posted
this is pretty fricken cool
posted
Thanks! :)
posted
Doesn't work for me. Maybe I did something wrong.

I have something like this :

And nothing appears on the Ranking screen :

Even after a few plays.

Edit : Nvm, it works now. But it seems you have to press enter when entering a player name instead of pressing the button check. Or maybe you just have to relaunch the application. idk
posted
The reason that it didn't work is because you've just put a space before your username, so it didn't find the player ;)
posted
I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
posted
Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
posted

NinjaNick wrote:

I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
posted

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
Eeeek! It's a good thing I'm broke.
posted

Angelo wrote:

Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you ! :)

NinjaNick wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
posted

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

God damn it.
posted

Entrivax wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
It's not moderation. How can a moderator really trust your code? The only way to make people not scared about using your tool is by cmd in your working directory
git init
git add .
git commit -m "Initial commit."
create a repo on github, add the remote to the git locale, and then
git push origin master
tl;dr: source code it. that's the only way to make people trust you.
posted
Link added to source code! :)
posted
The application crashes when I change the mode to CTB
posted
What have you done exactly to produce the crash?
posted

Entrivax wrote:

What have you done exactly to produce the crash?
I just booted the application, put in my username and changed the mode to CTB and after like 10 seconds it just crashes
show more