Oh, you can get your API key here
posted
Woah it's working now... thanks

well at least i really love the UI
posted
You're welcome! :)
I'm happy you like it! :P
posted
This reminds me of this similar project (although I prefer your app design :P)
posted
Oooooh! I've never seen this!

But it doesn't have the possibility to save what you want into one or multiple files :(

By the way, if you have any suggestion for a next update or if you find bugs, don't hesitate to say it! :P

And thank you :)
posted
i can't download at the moment cause ya know, working. but what about a way to hide Ranked Score and Total Score?
or can that be done already?
posted
Added!
It's now possible! :)
posted
Not working on WinXP 32 bit (Osu!Profile is not a valid Win32 application).
posted
Fixed!
posted
I now know when I've gained 0.1 pp. So even if i have no change on the PP for the day, i can at least see something got better!
posted
this is pretty fricken cool
posted
Thanks! :)
posted
Doesn't work for me. Maybe I did something wrong.

I have something like this :

And nothing appears on the Ranking screen :

Even after a few plays.

Edit : Nvm, it works now. But it seems you have to press enter when entering a player name instead of pressing the button check. Or maybe you just have to relaunch the application. idk
posted
The reason that it didn't work is because you've just put a space before your username, so it didn't find the player ;)
posted
I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
posted
Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
posted

NinjaNick wrote:

I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
posted

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
Eeeek! It's a good thing I'm broke.
posted

Angelo wrote:

Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you ! :)

NinjaNick wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
posted

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

God damn it.
show more