posted
Total Posts
show more
-sev
No.
chainpullz

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

Very rarely. Like 2-3 times I can recall it ever happening.

Most my easy misses are caused by abysmal reading or being retarded and looking away from the note at my hit meter/accuracy.
I feel you man
But wouldn't you feel like you wasted your time if you finished a song only to find out you had like 5x slider breaks or shitty accuracy? :P
Karuta-_old_1

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

Very rarely. Like 2-3 times I can recall it ever happening.

Most my easy misses are caused by abysmal reading or being retarded and looking away from the note at my hit meter/accuracy.
I feel you man
Not me, I hide everything when I play
chainpullz

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Obviously the solution is to replace every occurrence of numbers in your skin with dots. ***.**% accuracy never looked so good. How about that ***x combo?
Karuta-_old_1

chainpullz wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Obviously the solution is to replace every occurrence of numbers in your skin with dots. ***.**% accuracy never looked so good. How about that ***x combo?
you don't need to, just shift + tab and hide in-game interface, problem solved
RaneFire
An easy note? Yes... I still get this. Not often, but enough that I can remember.

Doesn't happen more than once in any session though. I instinctively start pressing more confidently (harder?) when it does happen.
otoed1
All the time.
Trauter
I know that feel man.
Synpoo
ur just too good at this game
I Give Up
My old keyboard wouldn't register the key if it wasn't pressed down long enough and so it happened quite often. Dunno how I made it to 2k pp with that piece of crap.
iWhorse
yes, i sometimes dont press a note at all and it doesn't hit either, do you have this problem too?
Suqerb
Just forget to click the key, lol
Blanky
It's happened to me 2 times. Both on the same map.
billy96
This is the bane of rubber dome keyboards.

I got scissor switch because netbook, it's kinda between rubber and mechanic. Though it still uses rubber dome to actually hit the keys
Karuta-_old_1

billy96 wrote:

I got scissor switch because netbook, it's kinda between rubber and mechanic. Though it still uses rubber dome to actually hit the keys
Most rubber keyboards gives you a lot of delays

Scissor switch is actually pretty close to mech keyboards, I can keep my combos better with scissor switchwith abysmal accuracy
Almost

billy96 wrote:

I sometimes don't hit the key hard enough and I have reds..
gregest
yes.....rip FC >noob power
RaneFire

Almost wrote:

I sometimes don't hit the key hard enough and I have reds..
I can confirm that it is just a finger "derp". So I don't think the key type / actuation force has anything to do with this kind of error. You would be very familiar with the force required and that's where this actually comes from... trying to be efficient using just the right amount of force.
winber1
i've pressed a or alt instead of z sometimes because i'm good at the game

obv not cuz i suck
Lhijn
or you forget to move your cursor, and then miss...
blourgh

Green Platinum wrote:

This is why cherry-red and cherry-blue mech keyboards are so popular
Not at all the reason.

OT: It used to happen a lot but not that much anymore.
Karuta-_old_1

Riddle wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

This is why cherry-red and cherry-blue mech keyboards are so popular
Not at all the reason.

OT: It used to happen a lot but not that much anymore.
It just means you are not focusing enough, don't put the blame on the keys
daikichi

almost killed myself on this one, don't think i'll ever combo that far again x.x
Kurabuman
I had that problem until I got a better keyboard, I'm glad to say my ''almost'' skill has gone away.
chainpullz
I like how this thread quickly devolved into people posting screenshots of their shitty plays.