forum

Kitty ears headphones

posted
Total Posts
show more
Senpoii
These headphones look like they will be god-awful.
Gumpy
Yeah cuz I really want too look like an idiot infront of my friends at a LAN.
xslyte
I don't care about spending 150 euro''s for a pair of decent headphones, the problem is me walking around in the city with those ears. :) But on the other side those ears are freaking awesome.
Foxtrot
They don't even look comfortable.
DX5536
ohh SeeU's headphones LoL.
/me runs
Trash Boat
so are they available?
DeletedUser_4041880

Trash Boat wrote:

so are they available?
You can preorder them right now if you donate $150 to the campaign.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axen ... headphones

They also changed the built in mic to a detachable one or something according to the "Stretch Goal" part of the page I linked
Wlesh
Really interested to see what kind of sound quality you will get from those.
Putting all my money around those 10 dollar earphones.
Blue Stig
Excuse the bump but...

What would you play through these headphones?

-sev
weeaboo moeshit
Friendan
What's the point of having external speakers while you are wearing headphones? Anybody that gets these is a weeb or hipster
Kankri
dat price
thelewa
HAHAHAHA THE VIDEO THEY USE TO PRESENT THEM IS HILARIOUS

DANCING AROUND IN THE GHETTO WEARING MY KITTYPHONES
B1rd
this would be perfect so my friends can hear the music while I show them my mad osu! skills. oh wait, I don't have either of those : (
2Spooky5U
Ridiculously overpriced but pretty neat looking if your solely sold by the novelty of things. I'd consider buying them if they of actual decent quality and were priced between 20-30 dollars.

OT: Also lets all bag on a weaboo esque pair of cheap looking headphones with our moe animu girl icons.
Clinkzton
These things scream, "My name's Jeff".
Bweh
They don't scream you imbecile, they play sounds
Trash Boat
Oh snap
Ayaya
People who would buy these

thelewa
r u a girl
Esupanitix
You can get an "I LOVE JAPAN' shirt for 120USD less and it'll convey the same message
Dazdy_old
Yeah but you can't blast out your anime OPs for everyone to hear with an "I LOVE JAPAN" shirt
Esupanitix

Dazdy wrote:

Yeah but you can't blast out your anime OPs for everyone to hear with an "I LOVE JAPAN" shirt

you win this round
Ayaya

Esupanitix wrote:

Dazdy wrote:

you win this round
But you can't throw it into the washer like an "I LOVE JAPAN" shirt :^)
Dazdy_old
But you have to wash an "I LOVE JAPAN" shirt and you don't have to wash the headphones
Ayaya

Dazdy wrote:

But you have to wash an "I LOVE JAPAN" shirt and you don't have to wash the headphones
ewwwww, dirty earphones...

jk you can clean it but throwing it in the washers is easier~
Dazdy_old
And just quickly brushing over the headphones takes a lot less time than a washer cycle
Cripple
I don't know. I like the headphones mostly because of the color combination and the originality of it. I like them. But I wouldn't wear them.
The only thing missing would be a tail and, god forbid, maybe even a yaoi paddle.