forum

Why am I not good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
plz, why do I suck?
Blanky
Because you are spending your time on the forums and not playing.
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
ya caught me
/thread
Blanky
I take that back. You are improving abnormally fast. I would suspect something if it didn't risk me getting silenced.
Trash Boat
dont worry, you'll improve with practice
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
Is there anyway to help me move up to higher bpms? I know if I just play them more Ill get better, but im in a place where I can get high a's or ss on 4 star maps, but I fail on 5 stars :/
Blanky
Double time everything.
I lied, that's terrible advice. Play songs you get +85%, -95% accuracy on. 5 stars will become easier after some time.
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
Should I try to single tap what I would single tap if it wasnt double time? Would that help me improve futher?
Blanky

[ Emerick ] wrote:

Should I try to single tap what I would single tap if it wasnt double time? Would that help me improve futher?
Single tapping and alternating should come naturally. Don't force anything.
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
Okay thanks for the help :) Im gonna start right now actually :)
Blanky
Make sure you read my edit. Don't listen to what I said about dting everything. That comes later to bridge the gap between ar 9 and ar 10.
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
Oh okay, my bad didnt see it :lol:
Gumpy

This is why and things things Blanky said
cheezstik

Blanky wrote:

Double time everything...
+1, peppy should make an option to start the game in DT and have a mod called normal time in mod selection.
buckiehero
WHoa you are insanely fast
Senpoii
Play lots. And I mean a lot. The more you play the better. Keep playing and don't stop. Sell your soul to Osu! and quit your job. It'll come with practice and play count.
Topic Starter
[ Emerick ]
Scintillate
just play a lot and enjoy yourself.. dont play to become pro.
Kouya-
Trust me, you will begin to notice everyday how much you're improving without even noticing it .

Just play and practice the things you think you need work on and at the end of the day, you probably improved if you played hard enough .
Sadolution

Blanky wrote:

I take that back. You are improving abnormally fast. I would suspect something if it didn't risk me getting silenced.
^
Scintillate

Blanky wrote:

At first I thought this was a joke but for playing less than a month that's really good holy shit.
Kurabuman

[ Emerick ] wrote:

plz, why do I suck?
Oh please, with the speed you're improving at you should be more than happy at the level you are, cause you started 22 days ago and you're at 48k. I've been actually playing for 6 months and I'm still higher rank than you (51k). Either you're an osu! savant or you'r.... you know what I'm not gonna say anything

Just slow down, enjoy the game cause you sure as hell don't suck.