forum

[HELP] When i play my hand tensed a lot

posted
Total Posts
11
Topic Starter
KamitoKun
As the title says, some days, Im playing osu, and it seems like i´m a boss, but other days, i just start playing osu! but, i feel like i can´t even move my hand, is that normal?
Vuelo Eluko
maybe you arent warmed up, you say you're playing and feeling 'like a boss', and then the next day you start playing and feel stiff well... that's because you're expecting to play as well as you did right off the bat before warming up as you did the day before after being warm. That doesn't happen.

other than that yes it's normal to perform better/worse some days than others.
Topic Starter
KamitoKun

Riince wrote:

maybe you arent warmed up, you say you're playing and feeling 'like a boss', and then the next day you start playing and feel stiff well... that's because you're expecting to play as well as you did right off the bat before warming up as you did the day before after being warm. That doesn't happen.

other than that yes it's normal to perform better/worse some days than others.
Ahh, okay, thanks, :3
Saphirshroom
Also, you have 1k plays. That alone explains inconsistency.
kasdeya
its because you suck.
Vuelo Eluko

kasdeya wrote:

its because you suck.
WOW.
Karuta-

kasdeya wrote:

its because you suck.
the cruel truth, just play only when you feel like playing, your body may have been reluctant
Green Platinum

kasdeya wrote:

its because you suck.
More low ranked players need this advice
chainpullz

Green Platinum wrote:

kasdeya wrote:

its because you suck.
More low ranked players need this advice
But you suck too. Just not as much as me. :P
Green Platinum

chainpullz wrote:

But you suck too. Just not as much as me. :P
Yes I know
ZenithPhantasm


I heard pot helps you relax.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply