forum

#SOLA 1.0 Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sing

SOLA 1.0 my personal skin, and I have chosen to share it. I hope that some people will like it and maybe even use it :D

Alot of the skin elements aren't mine, and some of them were just other elements edited, such as the scorebar. I can link some of the original places where I had found them, but most of them came from a skin pack with alot of random elements.

Score numbers: Miruhong Skin and Nara Skin

Scorebar: Hexalift Skin by Coookiezi

Cursor: Reddit

Hit Circle Numbers: Sound Voltex

Hit Circle & Overlay: Reddit

Hit circle Colours: Orbit Skin

Mod Icons: Reddit

RAINBOW Back Button: Reddit

Menu Button Background: Made by me

300 animation: Rainbow Night Skyway Skin

Download

Screenshots

Heavenly
This is gorgeous! Good Job :)
CsavarNat16
You're not allowed to post a mixed skin here. This subforum is for original skin only. Post your personal skin in your signature or userpage instead.
Trauter

adam2046 wrote:

Please don't use other people's skin elements in your skin without the creator's permission.
Nobody likes it when people take your hard work and claim it for themselves, so make sure you ask permission from the original skinner and credit them in your skin when you use their skin elements.

Or why not make the entire skin original?

Nathanael wrote:

Sorry, but mixed skins are not allowed here. You should also have a permission from the original creator to use them.
OsuMe65
Hmmm.... I think your last hope is this:

Ignore the last two posts above mine and show proofs that allows you to use ALL of the aforementioned elements except for the menu-button-background; if you do, this skin can prosper and we'll wait for updates.

Having no proofs at all could result in a thread lock.

Your threadbanner is good tho... but you need to do something fir the sake of your osu! Skin.
Topic Starter
Sing

OsuMe65 wrote:

Hmmm.... I think your last hope is this:

Ignore the last two posts above mine and show proofs that allows you to use ALL of the aforementioned elements except for the menu-button-background; if you do, this skin can prosper and we'll wait for updates.

Having no proofs at all could result in a thread lock.

Your threadbanner is good tho... but you need to do something fir the sake of your osu! Skin.
The skin elements I had gotten from reddit had said that any one can use them in their own skins, and the skin elements I had gotten from other people's skins I am 99.99999% sure I can use too
OsuMe65
I see. That 0.00001% should be the 300 animation from Rainbow Night Skyway. Any permissions from the original author of that animation? = w=
At least a PM from him/her will be the answer.
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

I see. That 0.00001% should be the 300 animation from Rainbow Night Skyway Sky Highway* :P. Any permissions from the original author of that animation? = w=
that was made by me BUT i myself took it from the Sound Voltex skin posted here a while ago so best bet would be to PM the Original creator of it.
Rise_old_1
Who made the reddit post? because it could be that the author of that post was talking about using it in a personal mixed skin, and not publish it as there are no permissions.
Topic Starter
Sing

[Garin] wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

I see. That 0.00001% should be the 300 animation from Rainbow Night Skyway Sky Highway* :P. Any permissions from the original author of that animation? = w=
that was made by me BUT i myself took it from the Sound Voltex skin posted here a while ago so best bet would be to PM the Original creator of it.
Oh hey :D btw i fkin love ur skin man :D
Topic Starter
Sing

Rise wrote:

Who made the reddit post? because it could be that the author of that post was talking about using it in a personal mixed skin, and not publish it as there are no permissions.
The reddit post for cursor: http://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comment ... rs_i_made/

but i just recoloured it

the rainbow: http://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comment ... one_wants/

The reddit post for all the other stuff is from a pack of raw skin materials: http://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comment ... es_i_dont/
nat2011
waiting to see more modes from this skin
-Anime-_old_1
i just downloaded this great job keep up the good work
Joykiller_old
Im in so much
l
ove with this skin.. :D
Karamatsu
This skin is really amazing-
Nice job, I like it. I just might make it my main skin as well... :)
Shinku-kun3
Seems like a good shit. Gonna try it.
Prophecy

adam2046 wrote:

Please don't use other people's skin elements in your skin without the creator's permission.
Nobody likes it when people take your hard work and claim it for themselves, so make sure you ask permission from the original skinner and credit them in your skin when you use their skin elements.

Or why not make the entire skin original?

Nathanael wrote:

Sorry, but mixed skins are not allowed here. You should also have a permission from the original creator to use them.

Shinku-kun3 wrote:

Seems like a good shit. Gonna try it.
Why digging old skin post? (run

but mixed skin is not allow here...