forum

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

posted
Total Posts

Which version(s) are you/will you be getting? (Re-voting allowed)

Omega Ruby
34.62%
Alpha Sapphire
41.67%
Both
17.31%
I'm gonna wait for a later version that adds more
6.41%
Total votes: 156
show more
Giralda

Blazevoir wrote:

<removed image>
Getting that flag count to 2014 is pretty creative already :O
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
That was actually pretty tricky to do
Since you can possibly also get (a lot of) Flags from Base Pals you invite from Streetpass/PSS Passerby, I had to be really careful about the Flag count.
Well... anyway, happy holidays!
Navizel

woah
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

EDIT: If, for some reason, you never got the demo, it's available without needing a download code now.
_sparky_

Blazevoir wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

EDIT: If, for some reason, you never got the demo, it's available without needing a download code now.
Yeah I saw it on the Eshop but I already had it
Kher

Navizel wrote:

woah
That must've taken forever to do, I'm seriously impressed. :o
Doodle99
i got a rotom shiny.
in wonder trade

what
deadbeat

Doodle99 wrote:

i got a rotom shiny.
in wonder trade

what
i call hax
Giralda

deadbeat wrote:

Doodle99 wrote:

i got a rotom shiny.
in wonder trade

what
i call hax
Most likely duped from the original through Action Replay
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Wouldn't surprise me considering the amount of haxxed Hoopa and Contrary Snivy going around ._. (Mind you, they both haven't been officially distributed yet as of this post.)
Lach

The amount of people on the gts wanting event pokemon for random shit boggles my fucking mind
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I lost faith in humanity ever since I had access to the internet. Seeing stuff like that is nothing new to me.
Navizel
Wonder Trade is like Zigzagoon, Zigzagoon, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Zigzagoon. Wonder Trade is fun.
Giralda

Lach wrote:

The amount of people on the gts wanting event pokemon for random shit boggles my fucking mind
Bara-
Was looking for a Muk on Gts to clear Hoenn dex
30 pokemon requested which I also have
5x Darkrai
3x Dialga
5x Arceus
2x Mew
7x Keldeo

Why??
Good thing I found out a certain trainer had it, but like wth
Next time I'll just deposit a rare pokemon, and ask for it
That does the work way easier, and strangely enough way faster
Ciunek
Pretty much the same issue we've had back in XY days, but back then once we got a gen2-5 starters we could just trade for that, basically disappeared off GTS within few minutes. Why people request legends for common mon crap is beyond me.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Trash Boat
It says the code is not effective yet, so I guess it will be worldwide
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

It says the code is not effective yet, so I guess it will be worldwide
>The catch is you can't use it until January 9th
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
To anyone who ever wanted those special Dolls you see in some people's Bases, here ya go: http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/specialbases.shtml

(Dunno if I'll put this on the OP, though.)
EDIT: Added a new Base under my spoilerbox on the OP.
Elly-chan

heeey, pokénerds. hope it was okay bumping this again. so, quick rundown for the sake of relevance:

1. got both omega ruby & alpha sapphire (though i do prefer team magma over team aqua)
  2. played through omega ruby and beat it within a few days, still have yet to get to the third gym in alpha sapphire
  3. lisia & zinnia though
  4. and team magma admin courtney (one-up for autistic representation if it's ever confirmed in-canon)
there's not really much to say. these remakes brought me back into appreciating pokémon after the tragedy of dropping the series and dissociating from it because of my indifference towards the fifth and sixth generations. though, i have to say...

wondertrade has been absolutely hideous ever since the remakes. even in my y version, the times i did play, wondertrade wasn't as bad with scrap pokemon as it is now with the bunches of zigzagoons and wurmples i recieve... at least i do get my fair share of battle-ready shinies, shiny legendaries, and 6iv bred cuties! did i also mention mawile's mega is and always has been gorgeous? that mega manectric, though. mwaaah!

i can post my base in here eventually as well. it'll probably be a grinding base, if anything... but, who knows. i still haven't even found a good area for it yet.
Navizel
Got a shiny 4 IV Raikou from Wonder Trade. what
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Lucky D=

Though then again, there was still that Gen 5 event with the shiny Johto trio... but they had moves they normally wouldn't have.
Navizel
well.. it has the pentagon so it should be from Gen 6. Forgot to tell that it's also holding a Master Ball when I got it. This is too unreal.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wonder about the legitness of that...
Navizel
6/7 IV on Def
28/29 IV Sp Atk
Lvl 50
Quirky Nature
Timer Ball
Moves are Spark, Reflect, Crunch, and Thunder Fang

Idk. Still looks fishy to me.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
The fact that it's shiny AND was holding a Master Ball is what's throwing me off, but the rest of the things you mentioned seem fine... Though with the stuff I've seen on Miiverse lately... well...
Giralda

Navizel wrote:

6/7 IV on Def
28/29 IV Sp Atk
Lvl 50
Quirky Nature
Timer Ball
Moves are Spark, Reflect, Crunch, and Thunder Fang

Idk. Still looks fishy to me.
Several possibilities can happen with the information given. The moves are identical to the moveset of the Raikou that can be caught in Trackless Forest. The shininess could be legit, or could be forced through Powersaves after capture but there's no actual way of being able to identify this. Not sure if the Legendary Beasts are shiny locked, but it's has been widespread information that the Latis (both Steven event and Eon ticket) are not shiny locked. NatDex is much easier to obtain in this generation due to the wide range of obtainable Pokemon from XY and ORAS which would provide more trainers with access to a Shiny Charm, making shiny pokemon appear more frequently.

As for holding a Master Ball, I highly doubt anyone on Wonder Trade is friendly enough to give away their (only) Master Ball through legitimate means, unless they were able to match the 5 digits for the Loto ID multiple times, it should be safe to assume that the Master Ball you have is probably a generated one through Powersaves.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Master Ball fun fact
You can also obtain them (granted, extremely rarely) via your Base Pals, though only if they have "Pick something up".
Giralda
Blaze is it okay to do a post of Pokemon up for trade on this thread?
Trash Boat
sure, why not? She even offered lots of Wishmaker Jirachis here
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Technically the WISHMKR Jirachi thing was on the X/Y thread, but anyway... Yes, go ahead.
Navizel

Blazevoir wrote:

Master Ball fun fact
You can also obtain them (granted, extremely rarely) via your Base Pals, though only if they have "Pick something up".
afaik you can also get Master Balls from one of the games in Poke Mileage Club
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
You can, but it's still extremely rare.
Elly-chan
i'll literally kill for a shiny growlithe or arcanine, so if any of you have one, i'll gladly put something up for trade in return. . . i do have shinies and perfect iv cuties to offer of course!
Giralda

Elly-chan wrote:

i'll literally kill for a shiny growlithe or arcanine, so if any of you have one, i'll gladly put something up for trade in return. . . i do have shinies and perfect iv cuties to offer of course!

EDIT(unrelated to previous post): I DID IT GUYS
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Grats!

Btw, Contrary Serperior is now officially out!
Nofool

Giralda wrote:

EDIT(unrelated to previous post): I DID IT GUYS
you had to beat all super challenge for that õ_o ? (50 wins in a row iirc) nice arcanine btw
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I have... a Contrary Snivy \o/ It's male though, so it'll be a while before I can start breeding more of them like crazy ><
Elly-chan

Giralda wrote:

Elly-chan wrote:

AHH... Absolutely perfect, oh my gosh... Is there anything in particular you would like in return? YwY
show more