forum

Rainbowdragoneyes - Seize My Day [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mew
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014 at 16:42:36

Artist: Rainbowdragoneyes
Title: Seize My Day
Tags: rainbow dragon eyes uentitled mew 104 taiko 8 bit 8-bit gameboy chiptune
BPM: 160
Filesize: 3565kb
Play Time: 03:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Futsuu (2,3 stars, 536 notes)
  2. Inner Oni (6,28 stars, 1506 notes)
  3. Kantan (1,85 stars, 382 notes)
  4. Muzukashii (3,3 stars, 829 notes)
  5. Oni (4,49 stars, 1152 notes)
Download: Rainbowdragoneyes - Seize My Day
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
2nd Taiko Mapset

Thanks to tetsutaro for modding!
tetsutaro

[General]
:idea: Tags: I don't see "gameboy" very obviously. "Retro" yes, but not necessarily "gameboy". But if you can explain well to yourself then cool.
[Taiko]
:idea: Perceived Ratings: 3★ Kantan/6★ Futsuu/7★ Muzu/9★ Oni/10★ Inner
:idea: Generally good patterns. <Inner> has a hunch of forcing in the more complex streams, but is not gist-breaking.
:idea: Only one concern: <Oni><Inner> Slight back-and-forth HS is not a remarkable challenge but just annoying and distracting. Suggest instead of HS1.1-1.2-1.3 pump it up to HS1-1.25-1.5 or not have it at all.
Topic Starter
Mew

tetsutaro wrote:

Tags: I don't see "gameboy" very obviously. "Retro" yes, but not necessarily "gameboy". But if you can explain well to yourself then cool.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will add Retro to the Tags.
The reason why I put gameboy there was because.. to my knowledge, the artist uses a special sound program to make his music tracks. The program is connected to a Gameboy's sounchip and lets you modify the sounds it is capable of producing.

tetsutaro wrote:

<Oni><Inner> Slight back-and-forth HS is not a remarkable challenge but just annoying and distracting. Suggest instead of HS1.1-1.2-1.3 pump it up to HS1-1.25-1.5 or not have it at all.
I adjusted the SV on both difficulties. Oni now has a jump from 1.0 to 1.15 (because I assumed that 1.2 would be too hard to read, especially with HR).
Inner is now mostly 1.1, except for the parts that require a higher SV to make the 1/6 patterns easier to read.

Thanks for the mod! :)