posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rilene

Current Version: 1.4

- New CtB icon mode and fruits.
- Recolored health bar to white.
- New hit effects for standard.
- Removed hit particles for more simplicity and reducing distractions.
- Updated menu's back button, recolored the fonts to white.

Old Changelog
Box
Version: 1.3

- Updated osu!mania hit buttons, hit notes and hold notes and lastly... Judgement Bar
- Added effect volume.

--------------------

Version 1.2

- Updated score bar.
- Updated all mania score gradings.
- Fixed all score numbers for not being consistent height.
- Removed "NO SKIN" from Taiko icon at mode selection.

--------------------

Version 1.1

- Updated hitcircles (and it's overlay (including the selected overlay for the editor) and sliderball.
- Updated all mod icons (except "<4 to 8>K" icon mods), now looks twice as better.

--------------------

Version 1.0

- Skin uploaded.

Important Notes
- "Taiko" isn't supported.
- Need to know what part that I forgot to skinned, so please tell me if you found some but not "Taiko" Mode.

Screenshot (CtB)

Screenshot (osu!)

Screenshot (o!m)

All screenshots were outdated, will replace with new one tomorrow

Download Link: The skin can be downloaded at here.
quit-osu
the screenshots are not working.
Dznutz

Cookie0-0 wrote:

the screenshots are not working.
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, thanks for telling, but..
When I try to fix those screenshots, they somehow doesn't work but those link works fine so just leaving the links to the image there for a while... :?
quit-osu

Sirade wrote:

When I try to fix those screenshots, they somehow doesn't work but those link works fine so just leaving the links to the image there for a while... :?
if you do this they will work.
!!! [img]LINK[/img]!!!
Topic Starter
Rilene

Cookie0-0 wrote:

Sirade wrote:

if you do this they will work.
!!! [img]LINK[/img]!!!
Well, I tried that before but still doesn't work, but it now works when i change the image hosting site (from postimage.org to imgur.com (idk why the title image is working properly while other doesn't... '-' ), so at least thanks for trying to help anyway.
DeathRockstar
This skin looks really interesting.... I'll try to use it sometimes
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, updated to "1.1" now, improved all mod icons (except "<4 to 8>K" mod icons), slider ball and hitcircles.
Topic Starter
Rilene
*bump to let forum moderator to see this as a completed skin*
bloodymascarade
Decent skin. The numbers for scoring are crooked and look like they where just thrown together. Also some of the elements look a little wonky. Other than that, it looks good.
Topic Starter
Rilene

bloodymascarade wrote:

Decent skin. The numbers for scoring are crooked and look like they where just thrown together. Also some of the elements look a little wonky. Other than that, it looks good.
Thanks for your feedback!
And well, about numbers.. Which one is it? Hit circles number or score numbers? And also which element looks a bit wonky? So that I'll try to edit it.
bloodymascarade

Sirade wrote:

bloodymascarade wrote:

Thanks for your feedback!
And well, about numbers.. Which one is it? Hit circles number or score numbers? And also which element looks a bit wonky? So that I'll try to edit it.
Numbers for scoring.
Topic Starter
Rilene

bloodymascarade wrote:

Numbers for scoring.
Ok, thanks, will fix it later. :D
deadbeat
that mode-taiko is horrible. make it consistent with the other 3. you don't need to say that taiko wasn't skinned :p
no fruit catcher?
add volume-bg-effect as well?
Topic Starter
Rilene

deadbeat wrote:

that mode-taiko is horrible. make it consistent with the other 3. you don't need to say that taiko wasn't skinned :p
no fruit catcher?
add volume-bg-effect as well?
Ok, I'll fix as what you said (can't believe that i forgot to do the font last time :? ) and will try to add as what you said.
Topic Starter
Rilene

bloodymascarade wrote:

Decent skin. The numbers for scoring (orz, should have read that properly...) are crooked and look like they where just thrown together (fixed). Also some of the elements look a little wonky. Other than that, it looks good.

deadbeat wrote:

that mode-taiko is horrible. make it consistent with the other 3. you don't need to say that taiko wasn't skinned (ok, fixed) :p
no fruit catcher? (i don't know what to skin for the fruit catcher... '-')
add volume-bg-effect as well? (well, I need the template for it to make sure first)
Current Version: 1.2

- Updated score bar.
- Updated all mania score gradings.
- Fixed all score numbers for not being consistent height.
- Removed "NO SKIN" from Taiko icon at mode selection.

Skin updated to 1.2. :)
bloodymascarade
Glad to see that you fixed the score elements. It has turned out to be a fantastic looking skin!
deadbeat

Sirade wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

add volume-bg-effect as well? (well, I need the template for it to make sure first)
it's literally the same as volume-bg.png expect instead of saying universal volume, it says effect volume. you should be able to make a volume-bg-effect with the normal volume-bg file :3
Topic Starter
Rilene

bloodymascarade wrote:

Glad to see that you fixed the score elements. It has turned out to be a fantastic looking skin!
Thanks! :D

deadbeat wrote:

it's literally the same as volume-bg.png expect instead of saying universal volume, it says effect volume. you should be able to make a volume-bg-effect with the normal volume-bg file :3
Ok, I'll fix it tomorrow (if I don't forgot). :oops:
Topic Starter
Rilene

deadbeat wrote:

Done.

Updated to 1.3 :)

Current Version: 1.3
- Updated osu!mania hit buttons, hit notes and hold notes and lastly... Judgement Bar
- Added effect volume.
deadbeat
that looks like everything...
Topic Starter
Rilene

deadbeat wrote:

that looks like everything...
Yey!
Thanks. :D (idk why am i happy about this, lol)
Topic Starter
Rilene
Hi, can someone move this skin thread to unfinished skin section?
I'll revamp and will upload it soon.
rndaom
Nice skin.
Topic Starter
Rilene

--deity wrote:

Nice skin.
I appreciate that but I feel the skin is like broken, will revamp entire stuffs though.
deadbeat
if you want to revamp it that's fine. i don't have issues with you doing so as long as everything is still there afterwards :p
it can just stay here
Topic Starter
Rilene

deadbeat wrote:

if you want to revamp it that's fine. i don't have issues with you doing so as long as everything is still there afterwards :p
it can just stay here
Oh, thanks. :)
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, updated to 1.4.

Current Version: 1.4

- New CtB icon mode and fruits.
- Recolored health bar to white.
- New hit effects for standard.
- Removed hit particles for more simplicity and reducing distractions.
- Updated menu's back button, recolored the fonts to white.

Huge revamp coming soon.

Also suggestions welcome.
BigBang26
XD