forum

Can I get a little help? (Genius i608X tablet)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raiden
Hey there guys! I was usually a mouse user, but I recently decided to get a graphic tablet to play osu!

However, I think the tablet is WAY TOO BIG to function correctly. I don't know if I can re-adjust the monitor size of the tablet in order to make the cursor go faster in beatmaps.

Yes I've tried to adjust mouse sensivity in-game, however, when I put it on higher values than 2.00X, the cursor starts to get weird and makes copies of itself?????? It also goes completely random and runs out of the screen. And then I'm like WTF is happening????

Can anyone give me a hand on this? The tablet is 6'' x 8''
hersa37
Go ask in the right forum, you'd get something from there
uzzi
There should be software for it somewhere. Ingame, you should have the sensitivity at 1.0x, and be able to change the active area to what you'd like (assuming the tablet allows you to do so.)
Topic Starter
Raiden
Okay I have solved it, I could adjust the size of the monitor (in the control panel of the tablet. Yes I'm a retard)

I'm doing pretty good right now but not as good as when I used the Mouse, not getting any S :( I'm using the Mouse mode with max mouse speed. Would you reccomend me the pen mode? I've tested it but it feels a bit slow.

Thanks again for your time.
Senpoii
Keep playing in pen mode. This game is all muscle memory. Because you've played with just mouse up until now you'll need to relearn to play with your tablet. It will come with practice and time my friend. I started with mouse, then went to a tablet with a very tiny tablet area. Now I'm full-tablet on a 1920x1080 monitor.