forum

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cowtao
Man you don't even know.

I tried betting coL vs Conquest. Worst money I lost ever. :c s1mple might have his suspension released but at this point who wants him? HR is doing fine, F3 is fine, VP is beyond good, so where would he go? If you say Na'Vi I will gut throat you. >:T The man is more toxic than m0e, DaZeD, and desi combined.
Portin
=( try to recover, my friend
California

Cowtao wrote:

Man you don't even know.

I tried betting coL vs Conquest. Worst money I lost ever. :c s1mple might have his suspension released but at this point who wants him? HR is doing fine, F3 is fine, VP is beyond good, so where would he go? If you say Na'Vi I will gut throat you. >:T The man is more toxic than m0e, DaZeD, and desi combined.
doesn't HR need a fifth because Dosia left or something?
BA1T3R
Anybody here play on ESEA?
Cowtao

California wrote:

s1mple left HR because he was a stand-in and he also didn't get along with STYKO. Said so on his stream. Find it funny he got kicked off the same team by the same leader twice. Since his lease is almost up (supposedly) he could be waiting for some Tier 1 teams to give him offers.

Also right now, Hellraisers have been putting in schneider as their replacement 5th for now. May change in the future.
California

Cowtao wrote:

California wrote:

s1mple left HR because he was a stand-in and he also didn't get along with STYKO. Said so on his stream. Find it funny he got kicked off the same team by the same leader twice. Since his lease is almost up (supposedly) he could be waiting for some Tier 1 teams to give him offers.

Also right now, Hellraisers have been putting in schneider as their replacement 5th for now. May change in the future.
Schneider
>leaves dignitas because of language barrier
>joins Hellraisers
S1mple + Dosia = new CIS superteam?
Cowtao

California wrote:

>leaves dignitas because of language barrier
>joins Hellraisers
S1mple + Dosia = new CIS superteam?
How about this

Dosia - S1mple - Devilwalk - Pyth - Maniac
Norieee
I play csgo
I was stuck at silver elite master for 100 matches of comp winnings. You wanna know how and why?
Russian team
every
time.
I carried team.
Still bad
They kicked me cause i dont understand them.

Finally gold nova 3 where russians never reach me :D
xoxox
Portin

Norieee wrote:

I play csgo
I was stuck at silver elite master for 100 matches of comp winnings. You wanna know how and why?
Russian team
every
time.
I carried team.
Still bad

xoxox
hahahaha u do not like even of Russians
This happened to me too, but were brazilian or argentinian, no russians thanks GOD lol
Misterdevil

Norieee wrote:

I play csgo
Russian team
every
time.
I carried team.
Still bad

xoxox
don't worry, even in eagle, russians are still here for destroy your games.
KinkiN
would eagles in europe be better than eagles in asia?

since pro players in europe is way better than pro players in asia

if you get what i mean ( since when MM we only met people around our country / continent )
California
CLG choked that win vs G2
Elicchi_old
any tips on climbing the ladder? currently MGE but having trouble going up because I keep failing the clutch rounds. also tips on how to get better at headshots?
Portin
Climbing the ladder? What do u mean?
Relax, i remember i was long in MGE, because of the random times...
Go in the workshop and download the Aim Botz. It is a very good map to practice. Or play dm/ffa in community servers (only mode hs)
Elicchi_old
I meant the matchmaking ranks lol. thank you! That helps alot.
- Hyeri

Elicchi wrote:

any tips on climbing the ladder? currently MGE but having trouble going up because I keep failing the clutch rounds. also tips on how to get better at headshots?
Failing in what way? Half the struggle of winning the clutch rounds is a great game sense. @ MGE, 9/10 people's aim isn't going to be amazing.
When I find myself in a clutch situation, it's important imo especially during matchmaking. Have a bind you can toggle easily to lower the volume of teammates microphones, the last thing you want is your hearing impaired; keep it at a level where you can still receive information, but the sound won't impair your own ability to hear for footsteps etc. Obviously your aim matters, big time, this is something you'll build up over time as you know, as Portin said there is great workshop maps to help build up consistency, but always put yourself in the advantage in cs;go, be it holding angles, correct positioning (which includes clearing common hiding spots/corners etc) <- This is usually much easier filtering out locations you believe enemies may not be based upon earlier or previous information. Think about the level of play people are usually at in MGE matches, don't expect many fakes (exceptions ofc), try put yourself in their shoes, think about the play they'd be expecting someone to make in that current situation and try and benefit from it. The best way to avoid the clutch situations if they are your weak point is to just avoid being put in that situation in the first place obviously ;) always not easy as a solo q. So honestly, my best advice for getting out of MGE is to find a friend to queue up with, that and play your strongest map. Cheap way to rank yeah, but it works.

Just my 2 cents :), hope someone more knowledgeable about this could pitch in and correct me where needed :). GL
Elicchi_old
I get too nervous and my aim becomes absolute crap. I know its better to avoid situations like that but my position is usually AWPing and all I do is get as much information as I possibly could while doing my best to kill people as well. I'm not a very good entry fragger. :/ but thanks for the tips still. I'll take note of that.
- Hyeri

Elicchi wrote:

I get too nervous and my aim becomes absolute crap. I know its better to avoid situations like that but my position is usually AWPing and all I do is get as much information as I possibly could while doing my best to kill people as well. I'm not a very good entry fragger. :/ but thanks for the tips still. I'll take note of that.
Nerves will disappear once you do it more and gain more confidence in your own abilities. I am an AWPer too, you might find a lot of sucess on Dust2 as an AWPer due to mid/long/snipers nest positions in B etc. Lots of wide open space for you to control choke points from a distance. You will more often than not get a natural entry frager in your public MM groups anyway, someone who is just eager and rushes in and checks the common hot spots. Forgot to mention in my previous posts that people also play with a 4:3 res / stretched etc as this usually makes player models wider (thus their head) is an easier target, but seriously for headshots its just practice and proper crosshair placement. This is hard as an aggressive AWPer, but if you're playing AK or M4 take your time to preaim positions as you clear them, like entry onto A bombsite (Dust) from Cat, preaim the door frame/ninja/barrels/plateau/A ramp/Elevator/Goose/Car etc
If your MM groups aren't that good you could always queue with me and my friend.
rzkadi
LG = DHW black horse
- Hyeri

rzkadi wrote:

LG = DHW black horse
So impressed with FalleN, new fan
Ronskie1999
I played the game for the very first time almost 4 years ago when it was just in beta, got myself a beta key for signing up a survey and it was it. I miss the feeling of playing it for the first time and the excitement of the fact that there's a new Counter-Strike coming out after a long time but now I feel like it's pretty boring. Not the game itself but I'm at LEM and I don't feel the fun I used to get from it anymore but I might probably come back in playing it sooner or later. :D
Elicchi_old
I honestly dislike playing Dust 2 mainly because whenever I queue and get in, it's always mostly cancer. literally every game. That's why I avoid it. I mostly play Mirage, Cache and Inferno(Ifuckinghatethismap).
JOEMOMO
Should I buy the game as my friends play CS: GO but I don't normally play First person shooters. I also don't know if my laptop will be powerful enough to play the game.
Is it worth it?
Can someone please help me.
Portin

JOEMOMO wrote:

Is it worth it?
Yes, it is a of the best fps games, but i recommend u see ur laptop... i think u need to have a good processor.
MiTsuw
CS is not very demanding so I guess it'll be ok, and everyone plays with video settings at the lowest btw.

I read a lot of posts about people asking how to climb the ladder, guys don't bother yourself with the ladder, just play to improve your aim/gamesense (+ crossfire & trading kills, smokes, flashes etc.). And keep in mind that a player's rank doesn't mean anything since boosting someone in this game is pretty easy, you can go on faceit or esea if you want some "challenging" matchmaking.
Pizzicato
im quite addicted to this now i got to MGE in 56 wins
is that bad or gud
MadBuddhist
I'm currently supreme master first class. I play alot of solo queue, but also with my friends who go back and forth between GE and supreme.
My steam name is: MadBuddhust^Osu!
Feel free to add me, if ya want.

I'd gladly join lower rank players, but my cousin got my sub-account banned :/
Also, EU player here - cyka blyat
rzkadi

Pizzicato wrote:

im quite addicted to this now i got to MGE in 56 wins
is that bad or gud
i guess its so-so? if its your 1st time playing fps games its already pretty good i think
KinkiN

MadBuddhist wrote:

I'm currently supreme master first class. I play alot of solo queue, but also with my friends who go back and forth between GE and supreme.

hello dupreeh
MadBuddhist

Yuzuru wrote:

MadBuddhist wrote:

hello dupreeh
Who? :b
- Hyeri

MiTsuw wrote:

CS is not very demanding so I guess it'll be ok, and everyone plays with video settings at the lowest btw.

I read a lot of posts about people asking how to climb the ladder, guys don't bother yourself with the ladder, just play to improve your aim/gamesense (+ crossfire & trading kills, smokes, flashes etc.). And keep in mind that a player's rank doesn't mean anything since boosting someone in this game is pretty easy, you can go on faceit or esea if you want some "challenging" matchmaking.
I'd honesty recommend watching professional games too. You'll learn a lot (with the help of analyast desks/play by play commentators too) before you even jump in to the game. I'll give you a good starting point
GSG95
It'll also help if you get a friend to play with. Everyone is very toxic.

Oh so very toxic.
Hikona
I'm level 4 :/
Elicchi_old
NiP choked that last map so hard last Fragbite Masters. WP from both teams tho. olofmeister with the clutch M4 against an auto sniper.
KinkiN

MadBuddhist wrote:

Who? :b

I'm sad you don't even know ex-TSM members :(
California

Elicchi wrote:

NiP choked that last map so hard last Fragbite Masters. WP from both teams tho. olofmeister with the clutch M4 against an auto sniper.
Hard life being a NiP/C9 fanboi
Elicchi_old

California wrote:

Elicchi wrote:

Hard life being a NiP/C9 fanboi
They played really well still. But clearly Fnatic was a better team in the Final. Even after dropping a game from NiP earlier in the tournament.

Thoughts on the new gun? the R8 Revolver?
deletemyaccount
The winter update...

what were they thinking? I don't think valve even beta test their own game (or listen the professional community for that matter)
Portin
no new nuke </3
California
LMAO R8 wtf is this shit? 1 shot body, perfect moving accuracy, perfect jumping accuracy, insane in both long and close range, $850
show more