forum

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swamp34
I'm planning on starting to play CS:GO sometime soon. I look forward to it.
AutoMedic
i play with a dmg friend

still not dmg

not
iAshy
Started playing about two weeks ago - Been trying to do as much as I can to improve as most of my friends are between MG1 & DMG so I've been doing: Aiming Training maps, Reflex Training, Smoke Training, Spray Control maps, watching gameplays etc, played my 10 games and I'm Gold Nova Master.
TakuMii
Finally ranked up to DMG... and in the first game after, the topfragger shoots a dropped AK out of the map during an anti-eco round and somehow gets the whole team to blame me. Spent the rest of the game hearing them call me names and complain about how I was 'purposely deranking', how I lost the game for them and wasted everyone's time, and the whole team reported me for 'griefing'. I mean, sure I wasn't playing very well, but everyone was on my throat about something I didn't even do. And I didn't even know what the hell they were talking about until I watched the demo, so I had nobody to shift the blame to.

It's like some people in this game just want to make my blood boil.
joi-
Yeah CS was so much fun, I got to DMG, lost a few games and uninstalled.

It was much more fun in Source and 1.6, now I just get angry people who expect perfection from me and belittle their own mistakes, so I usually end up muting my whole team after the first few rounds. And when you're trying to concentrate as the last person alive they just won't shut up.
A Medic
I've been thinking about getting into CS but it seems like it's just a toxic cesspool of people jerking 24/7
Portin
There will always be people criticizing u in game. I am legendary eagle and because of that people think i should always play at a high level, but in a few days, i play a low level and are critical target. But you just ignore :)
A Medic
How easy is it to understand / how fast can I get good at it if I'm used to FPS. (ex similar to cod?)
I used to do GB on mw2/mw3/bo/bo2 so im not new at competitive fps.
Portin
I understand
Try to practice in deathmatch to ''win'' sight and better control the recoil of weapons...
Shinobi
Came back to it 2 days ago after I stopped playing for a month or so. Currently LE on a 4 winstreak :^)
rzkadi

A Medic wrote:

How easy is it to understand / how fast can I get good at it if I'm used to FPS. (ex similar to cod?)
I used to do GB on mw2/mw3/bo/bo2 so im not new at competitive fps.
if you're not used to recoil control at cs probably around 6-8 months at worst, 3-4 months if you are one of those fast learner/have some good friends to teach you
Jarvis
Few days ago, friend kept on shit-talking how he's global and we're DMG-LE. Then both his alienware and brothers computer just fry.
Gumpy
I was almost expecting you to say he got VACed
GSG95
beeee hawp is good.
KinkiN
Kukli VAC ban? seriously? noooo
dionzz99
i didn't know osu had such things like this lol
California
DH Cluj hype
fartownik

California wrote:

DH Cluj hype
dat hype
Cowtao
This dreamhack sucked.

I mean...I feel happy for EnVyUs and all, but it just kinda felt anti-climatic. Hell G2 put up a better fight than Na'Vi. Also fnatic, VP, and C9 being eliminated early was very shocking.
Portin

Cowtao wrote:

This dreamhack sucked.

I mean...I feel happy for EnVyUs and all, but it just kinda felt anti-climatic. Hell G2 put up a better fight than Na'Vi. Also fnatic, VP, and C9 being eliminated early was very shocking.

G2 surprised me! He eliminated the VP and reached the semi... but that Dream Hack was crazy! First time we not see a Swedish team in the final. The EnVyUs is playing very good...
Cowtao

Portin wrote:

Cowtao wrote:

This dreamhack sucked.

G2 surprised me! He eliminated the VP and reached the semi... but that Dream Hack was crazy! First time we not see a Swedish team in the final. The EnVyUs is playing very good...
It is but I mean, it still doesn't feel right until a Sweed is playing in the finals.

French vs Poland doesn't sound as cool. Who can AWP better GuardiaN or KennyS?
Portin

Cowtao wrote:

It is but I mean, it still doesn't feel right until a Sweed is playing in the finals.

French vs Poland doesn't sound as cool. Who can AWP better GuardiaN or KennyS?

I understand. The fall of fnatic surprised everyone! Hum... hard question hehe Guardian played great versus LG and NIP, but, in my opinion, kennyS > GuardiaN. The Kenny is more complete, in my opinion... And ur opinion?
Cowtao

Portin wrote:

I understand. The fall of fnatic surprised everyone! Hum... hard question hehe Guardian played great versus LG and NIP, but, in my opinion, kennyS > GuardiaN. The Kenny is more complete, in my opinion... And ur opinion?
I prefer GuardiaN myself. I look up to him as the father of CS:GO sniping.
Portin

Cowtao wrote:

I prefer GuardiaN myself. I look up to him as the father of CS:GO sniping.

He really plays well. Versus LG, primarily, he played very well!
fartownik
The LG vs NaVi match on dd2 was one of the best games I've watched in a long time. So many individual performances and sick actions herded in one game, simply glad that I tuned in for that match. VP disappointed, crumbled under the pressure of playing G2 on Cache. It was pretty disappointing to lose Train in such fashion thus the morale on the next map was pretty low. All the top-tier teams besides EnVy played quite weird and inconsistent. NiP losing in shit fashion and then basically reking Titan in a matter of an hour and then losing in a shit fashion again against NaVi. Same goes for NaVi itself, they won pretty much everything they had to, but their matches weren't really convincing (besides NiP ofc), especially the final, they definitely underperformed there, most likely nervous as shit about the thought of incoming major victory. No in-depth comment on TSM, they also crumbled pretty damn hard.
Cowtao
it was very weird seeing it.

I mean the people that I thought were going to do well crumbled very early. While teams like G2 and Luminosity refused to fall. It's even more shocking that in America, Liquid is considered the best NA team right now and they got eliminated by VP in a close BO1. It's staggering how much this team has changed just from being on a different org.
California

Cowtao wrote:

it was very weird seeing it.

I mean the people that I thought were going to do well crumbled very early. While teams like G2 and Luminosity refused to fall. It's even more shocking that in America, Liquid is considered the best NA team right now and they got eliminated by VP in a close BO1. It's staggering how much this team has changed just from being on a different org.
Why is it shocking that Liquid would lose to VP? Liquid haven't proved anything besides bo1 upsets vs fnatic on lan.
Cowtao

California wrote:

Why is it shocking that Liquid would lose to VP? Liquid haven't proved anything besides bo1 upsets vs fnatic on lan.
I was hoping that Hiko could break their curse of "doing horrible during lans"

Also at the time Liquid was the best NA team because they were nearly unstoppable against others like Team Coast, Conquest, 3sup, LG, Winterfox.
California

Cowtao wrote:

California wrote:

I was hoping that Hiko could break their curse of "doing horrible during lans"

Also at the time Liquid was the best NA team because they were nearly unstoppable against others like Team Coast, Conquest, 3sup, LG, Winterfox.
yeah but best team in NA doesn't account for much considering the international results all of the qualified NA teams have. So not a surprise liquid would get out of groups especially a stacked group with VP, NiP, and Titan who are all better teams than liquid
Cowtao

California wrote:

yeah but best team in NA doesn't account for much considering the international results all of the qualified NA teams have. So not a surprise liquid would get out of groups especially a stacked group with VP, NiP, and Titan who are all better teams than liquid
I guess this is what I get for betting on NA CS:GO so I can only fault myself for hyping the teams. Maybe next LAN?

In other news any words on ex-iBUYPOWER players? All I remember is the team being unbanned from CEVO skirmishes and pubs recently.
Portin
In my opinion, Liquid is one of the best teams in the USA The bests: Liquid and LG
Liquid could surprise this DH, but was in a very difficult group... we may call the group of death :/ but who knows in the next?

Cowtao wrote:

I guess this is what I get for betting on NA CS:GO so I can only fault myself for hyping the teams. Maybe next LAN?

In other news any words on ex-iBUYPOWER players? All I remember is the team being unbanned from CEVO skirmishes and pubs recently.

Idk if u remember, but fnatic x LG, everyone was betting on fnatic! 98%, i think And at the end LG won lol
The lives of bettors is not easy haha
California

Cowtao wrote:

California wrote:

Still no news from valve or any other leagues about ibp bans. I think bans are lifted in 2016 from some leagues, but I'm not too sure. "Indefinite" bans are so bleh
Cowtao
Man you don't even know.

I tried betting coL vs Conquest. Worst money I lost ever. :c s1mple might have his suspension released but at this point who wants him? HR is doing fine, F3 is fine, VP is beyond good, so where would he go? If you say Na'Vi I will gut throat you. >:T The man is more toxic than m0e, DaZeD, and desi combined.
Portin
=( try to recover, my friend
California

Cowtao wrote:

Man you don't even know.

I tried betting coL vs Conquest. Worst money I lost ever. :c s1mple might have his suspension released but at this point who wants him? HR is doing fine, F3 is fine, VP is beyond good, so where would he go? If you say Na'Vi I will gut throat you. >:T The man is more toxic than m0e, DaZeD, and desi combined.
doesn't HR need a fifth because Dosia left or something?
BA1T3R
Anybody here play on ESEA?
Cowtao

California wrote:

s1mple left HR because he was a stand-in and he also didn't get along with STYKO. Said so on his stream. Find it funny he got kicked off the same team by the same leader twice. Since his lease is almost up (supposedly) he could be waiting for some Tier 1 teams to give him offers.

Also right now, Hellraisers have been putting in schneider as their replacement 5th for now. May change in the future.
California

Cowtao wrote:

California wrote:

s1mple left HR because he was a stand-in and he also didn't get along with STYKO. Said so on his stream. Find it funny he got kicked off the same team by the same leader twice. Since his lease is almost up (supposedly) he could be waiting for some Tier 1 teams to give him offers.

Also right now, Hellraisers have been putting in schneider as their replacement 5th for now. May change in the future.
Schneider
>leaves dignitas because of language barrier
>joins Hellraisers
S1mple + Dosia = new CIS superteam?
Cowtao

California wrote:

>leaves dignitas because of language barrier
>joins Hellraisers
S1mple + Dosia = new CIS superteam?
How about this

Dosia - S1mple - Devilwalk - Pyth - Maniac
Norieee
I play csgo
I was stuck at silver elite master for 100 matches of comp winnings. You wanna know how and why?
Russian team
every
time.
I carried team.
Still bad
They kicked me cause i dont understand them.

Finally gold nova 3 where russians never reach me :D
xoxox
show more