posted
Total Posts
show more
Remco32

Gumpyyy wrote:

- Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100 Now useless

- Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700 Still useless

- Updated the Tec-9 firing sound. Still useless
Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
rzkadi
lol.. tec-9 practically one of the best weapon for eco round nowadays
Gumpy

Remco32 wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

- Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100 Now useless

- Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700 Still useless

- Updated the Tec-9 firing sound. Still useless
Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
The M4A1 was worthwhile because it cost less. The silencer doesn't really make a difference if the enemy has a proper sound system.
Deagle you can buy it at round one deag and decoy, but you still have to hit with that shit.
The Tec-9 I just dislike and would rather use a P250 over it.
domSaur
time to go back to M4A4 >.>
rzkadi
>m4a1-s $3100
god why... $2900 is already a good price because its lack of ammo
AmaiHachimitsu
The M4A1 was worthwhile because it cost less. The silencer doesn't really make a difference if the enemy has a proper sound system.
Deagle you can buy it at round one deag and decoy, but you still have to hit with that shit.
The Tec-9 I just dislike and would rather use a P250 over it.

You really have no idea what you're talking about.
Gumpy

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

You really have no idea what you're talking about.
K fine mistake made, end of the world.
Tsukimi Luna
why would any sane person buy a deagle on pistol round?....

I mean.... any other pistol would just do fine at 1 hit headshots because nobody has helmet..... :v
rzkadi
@gumpyyy : u should watch last night match mousesports vs flipsid3. that's the perfect example of how deadly tec-9 can be on the right hand lol
Remco32
Everybody seems to forget that the M1 is much more accurate. You can basically hold mouse1 and get kills without adjusting your aim.
Gumpy
Tec-9 got unbuffed GG
Tsukimi Luna
Didnt they only change the sound lol
fieryrage
Yeah, they only changed the sound in the recent update, but everyone neglected to use the Tec-9 because the CZ was just so much better, even though the Tec-9 was buffed a while ago and got literally the smallest nerf ever (it was making the Tec-9's accuracy and spread similar to the Glock or something like that).

Now that the CZ's dead, everyone's using the Tec-9 and they're realizing how dumb it is.

Also I'm finally Double AK now. Onto DMG.
[Bystander]
Ak is the only gun for me
Forget m4 and tec9
rzkadi

haven't tried it yet, but they said its already fixed.

is there anybody here who already try this?
Magicphoenix

rzkadi wrote:

haven't tried it yet, but they said its already fixed.

is there anybody here who already try this?
It's definitely been fixed. They even put a sign after the patch
fieryrage
Don't you love when matchmaking matches you with two guys that don't listen to anyone whatsoever?

I thought I was in Double AK, not Nova 1.
Wlesh
Gumpy

Wlesh wrote:

Planning to turn my 3 dollar investment into trip to Turkey by betting this year.
So far I have profited already about 20 dollars, so looking good so far. :3
Friend of mine had a 8 bet streak then lost like 70$ on a match he is always pissed when I mention it :3
XtraBuzz
Im silver 1 :3
Ik it's really bad but im new to PC shooters :D
Magicphoenix
Adopt me plz, I'm a GN3-4 wanting to improve in the game x_x
I would especially love some grenade-throwing-help and tips for taking sides as a T
mbL1337
main account: LEM/SMFC, was Global for about 3 matches against cheaters -.- and then deranked again to LEM cuz of singlequeue ._.
smurfs: 1 LE, 1 with no Rank

anyone wants to play (EU) :p ?
troke
-_-

Remco32
There is so much wrong with that picture I don't even know where to start.
WhidenBlack
Meh, I like CS:GO and i'm playing it almost a year, i'm gold nova 4 tho..
Xerxes Break
I like this CS:GO, because i spent for it 6,62$ and earned 40$ XD
Jetzy-Chan
Csgo otherwise known as money wasting simulator for me :(
AmaiHachimitsu
Got to the Eagle two times in a row, but lost it after 3 matches each time.

I don't get it. It is always when I'm on the verge of ranking up/ fresh in a given rank that I'm playing against boosters (a team usually of 2 cheaters and 3 suckers being boosted) or have griefers in team. Why would anyone abandon a match when it's just 3:7 and we're on the less favoured side?

DMG is the worst rank ever. The skill spread is Supreme level to MG level.

fartownik, who won 7 matches in a row, being #1 in 6 of them, couldn't make it to the eagle (which still isn't the rank for his level, he is LEM/Supreme lev)
Matchmaking is a strange phenomenon.
DeletedUser_3473174
-
hinamizawan
Today I just went from unranked to Gold Nova 2, two matches later then GN 3. The only thing I learnt were nade spots and playing dust2.

CRY SILVERS CRY!!!!!!!!!!
rzkadi

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Got to the Eagle two times in a row, but lost it after 3 matches each time.

I don't get it. It is always when I'm on the verge of ranking up/ fresh in a given rank that I'm playing against boosters (a team usually of 2 cheaters and 3 suckers being boosted) or have griefers in team. Why would anyone abandon a match when it's just 3:7 and we're on the less favoured side?

DMG is the worst rank ever. The skill spread is Supreme level to MG level.

fartownik, who won 7 matches in a row, being #1 in 6 of them, couldn't make it to the eagle (which still isn't the rank for his level, he is LEM/Supreme lev)
Matchmaking is a strange phenomenon.
especially after that last time csgo sale, the cheater population increased so much...
K3la
Gold Nova 2 here, been to GN4 when I played with some friends, but after playing mostly with random russians got dropped back to GN2.

If interested in playing just look up my profile from my profile page or send a PM, I'd be glad to get at least 2-3 people who are able to communicate and not complete d**kbags. Skill level doesn't matter, just know that I haven't played in some time properly and won't be able to play properly, about a week per 2 months minus the time I don't spend on computer.

But that being said, I'd be glad to help someone stuck in silver or gold nova to get up and get better, not that I'm that much better but I know a few things, and I'd be also glad to have someone teach me new stuff.
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
once DMG, GN or MG are extremely easy.

I wonder I would get stuck in DMG forever without team.

Also VAC sucks
kind_old_1
Peaked LEM, currently MG1 on smurf, kinda lost interest right now. Perhaps I'll play again soon!
J V
got MGE, still can't do rifle for shit >.>
Gumpy

Frostmourne wrote:

VAC sucks
troke
still i can't play CSGO :(
[xero]
Is anyone wiling to give free skins to me?
rzkadi
is there anyone here playing esea on asia-pacific server? currently looking for friend to play with me and frosty ;)
Topic Starter
Frostmourne

rzkadi wrote:

is there anyone here playing esea on asia-pacific server? currently looking for friend to play with me and frosty ;)
:oops:
show more