forum

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dafydd
played the game in zombie escape modes before i got bored. I don't know how it looks like now though.
KinkiN
I remember when this game comes out free, but at that time i don't have any interest in it

now i feel sad :')
Gumpy

Yuzuru wrote:

I remember when this game comes out free, but at that time i don't have any interest in it

now i feel sad :')
It's never gonna be free and it was never free.
KinkiN
I'm quite sure it was free before ( on promo ), my friend also downloaded it for free from steam. It was long time ago, before June 2013
Gumpy
It was free in the BETA, but that's it.
domSaur
was a Silver Elite deranked to Silver IV... i bought this game as a means of diversion from osu but it didn't work ;_;
fartownik
Legendary Eagle Master in EU, used to be Supreme First Class but deranked cause you can't fucking stick with that when solo queuing.
Gumpy
Got two teams today who had no map awareness and did not call out anything so much fun!
AutoMedic
The game has a major possibility on going down the same road TF2 came because you know...

better microtransactions, i guess

But I trust Valve at this one. I don't think that they'd do that microbullshit that easily
Tsukimi Luna
well to be honest.... i actually find it really funny that people are willing to pay dollars for the stuff in CS:GO that doesn't even make a difference...

We are in an age of throwing your money away because you can
AutoMedic

Yuu-Chii wrote:

well to be honest.... i actually find it really funny that people are willing to pay dollars for the stuff in CS:GO that doesn't even make a difference...

Then again, the reason people are doing this because they are invested on it

The same way people buy anime or manga copies because they are invested into it
Gumpy

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Idk I have a knife for like 150$ so I can't say anything.
California
anyone in the US (preferably west coast) want to queue?
I'm mg1 tired of solo queuing D:
Wlesh
Dreamcast

Yuu-Chii wrote:

If it made a difference then it'd be like any other pay2win game. Well I don't really think it'd be like that, but the game is going to be really unbalanced/unfair.

I actually own an awp corticera (factory new ofc) and it hurts to see when its price drops ;w;
Remco32

Sonatora wrote:

The game has a major possibility on going down the same road TF2 came because you know...

But I trust Valve at this one. I don't think that they'd do that microbullshit that easily
Except this game has an actual competitive scene.
Togashi_old_1
So, yeah. Inactive DMG player from Europe here. Just feel free to PM me; I'll respond and tell you when I'm going active again!~
AutoMedic

Remco32 wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Except this game has an actual competitive scene.
Explain 6v6 and 9v9 TF2
domSaur
got a little bored.. now just online for idle dropping... farming cases and gonna look for an AK Blue Laminate. had one before but traded for an m4 dark water since i saw decline of my ak usage(but now im using it again.)
Remco32
wat

How can your AK usage decline if it's the main T weapon? Why do you care about skins instead of the game?
Woppitydoo

Remco32 wrote:

wat

How can your AK usage decline if it's the main T weapon? Why do you care about skins instead of the game?
Skins are love. Skins are life.
-Anime-_old_1
im a dmg nice thred good job
California

Woppitydoo wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

wat

Skins are love. Skins are life.
more expensive skins = more damage Kappa
domSaur
shit my post was taken sideways.. anyways getting the skin is just my excuse to play the game. well, i got it now and i still haven't got any more active.

well, i'm now just playing when invited. i can't bring myself to spend a hour playing with strangers who you have to hope won't throw or at least troll.
Remco32
Try playing competitive outside the silver trench. You will get games where you get 4 like-minded people who try to communicate and win together.
Gumpy

Remco32 wrote:

Try playing competitive outside the silver trench. You will get games where you get 4 like-minded people who try to communicate and win together.
That sounds like fun.
Woppitydoo

Remco32 wrote:

MGE level here and this doesn't happen when you get to play with vodka drinkers. I might get back into competitive when I find people that are willing to play.
Remco32
Okay you might also have to move to western Europe to increase your chances of a decent match.
But when it happens it's magical.
domSaur
and so there comes Operation Vanguard.

gife 6$ pls.
Gumpy
Did instantly :P
senaya
worst 12$ buy in my life (other than csgo itself)
Gumpy

senaya wrote:

worst 12$ buy in my life (other than csgo itself)
Vangaurd?
AutoMedic
Off-Topic:

Are Stat-Tracked Hemoglobin doubles cheap or expensive. I wanna get those because the just look sick

I'm planning to get CS:GO but that's for another time
here2pown
don't buy new operation, that's really bad, i just lost money.
Remco32
I agree, the whole cooldown on missions thing is retarded.

here2pown wrote:

It's like they advertised saying "the goal of this operation is for you to turn a profit".

Sonatora wrote:

Off-Topic:

Are Stat-Tracked Hemoglobin doubles cheap or expensive. I wanna get those because the just look sick

I'm planning to get CS:GO but that's for another time
You can look up skinprices here: http://csgostash.com/
fieryrage
Op. Breakout's whole "finding missions" thing was great and made me want to play the game.

Now I just want to wait two days until I can do some stupid mission like "shoot 20 chickens" so I can eventually get stars in a month to level up my coin.

Not to mention the servers seem to be hitting themselves with a brick repeatedly a lot more recently.

I can't even.
abbysora
play csgo everyday :D most times play surf/mg/comp. feel free to add my steam ☆CrystalFang☆
im trading knives tho :p
abbysora

here2pown wrote:

agreed. i bought it for nothing. the missions are crazy af
rzkadi
seems like DMG rank = you're here forever myth is true...
Gumpy

rzkadi wrote:

seems like DMG rank = you're here forever myth is true...
I used to be gold nova master (still ranking up) then I played with friends and got deranked into silver if you get into silver you never get out.
show more