forum

Reinstall wacom driver basically every day

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sparky880
Hey guys, I've seriously tried every thing i could find to fix this issue. Going to the services and restarting the tablet services. Ive tried re installing. Ive tried backing up the files so i could make a quick fix but none of it worked. Basically what happens is every day at least once il load into osu grab my pen and try to move the cursor and nothing happens. Il click on the wacom tablet properties and the driver isnt found. Sometimes Unplugging and re plugging will work but i really don't like to do this every day. Has anyone else had this problem? Did i miss something or not look somewhere? Any tips are appreciated
syuru
if it can be fixed just by unplugging/replugging you probably just have some issue with the usb imo... it happens to me too sometimes but not as often
is your tablet lighting up properly? is it staying lit or flashing?
if you use a custom area make sure to use your preference file utility and back up your settings before reinstalling.
Topic Starter
sparky880
Yea i learned that the hard way the first time i reinstalled, all the lights seem to be correct and i dont have an issue with the pen to tablet not connecting, its not wireless btw. Come to think of it ive had to fix my audio with the windows diagnosis tool saying about uninstalling and reinstalling usb drivers?? Are there USB drivers
[Bystander]
Tablet model?
Driver version?
Operating System? Windows 7/8?

Check device manager for missing drivers.
Mofu kun
try downloading the latest driver from the wacom website
hersa37
Try asking in the right forum
Blanky
How old is the tablet?
Senpoii
Is raw input in Osu! enabled or disabled?
Kyonko Hizara
I suggest you post here. You'll have a better time finding someone that can help you.
Topic Starter
sparky880
Woops sorry for the late reply(s) I do have the right driver and latest installed, i guess i can try posting this question there, and from what i can see theres no issues with my other drivers or usb