show more
Eni

HabiHolic wrote:

[General]

1. Fixed "Railgun's Easy" diff Tag
  2. No prevew time?
[Railgun's Easy]

1. 00:18:138 (1) - short spiner this. i think this spiner delete best
  2. 00:34:804 (1,2) - swap NC? New vocal start 00:35:281 - this so (2) Note NC batter
  3. 00:42:424 (1,2) - same (^)
  4. 00:53:138 (1,2) - same (^)
  5. 01:05:757 - add Finish. But no drum sound please. soft sound batter imo
  6. 01:19:090 (1) - same 00:18:138 (1) -this
  7. 01:26:471 (2,3) - missing blanket
  8. 01:35:757 (1,2) - swap NC
  9. 01:43:376 (1,2) - same (^)
  10. 01:54:090 (1,2) - same (^)
  11. 02:01:709 (1,2) - same (^)
  12. 02:24:566 (1,2) - swap NC
  13. 02:32:185 (1,2) - same (^)
  14. 02:39:804 (1,2) - same (^)
  15. 02:47:424 (1,2) - same (^)
[BM's Normal]

1. 00:32:424 (3,4) - this rhythm fine?
[Hard]

1. 00:16:709 (2,3) - patten sugusst
[Szeretet]

1. Nice >w<
your Sp 15 call me back~
Fix all except NC and blanket

Thanks for helpful mod!

-----------

Snaggletooth wrote:

M4M~ Expect some Nazi'sm

Sorry for the delay. Wasn't home over the weekend. c:

[Railgun's Easy]

• 2,2 HP Drain? Is there math behind this?

Anyways. I would suggest you just round the numbers of HP and OD to both 2. You have quite a lot of
    1/2 beats which I would normally find appropriate for a normal and not an easy. This would balance it a bit +
    I really thing it dosn't make a diffrence if you have 2,2 HP or 2.
  1. Nazi:
    1. 00:16:233 (1,3) - the circle isn't 100% symmetric to the slider end As a "perfectionist" myself I don't see how moving this one unit can improve gameplay D: The bezier curve will probably change by then.
    2. 00:33:852 (4,1) - Fix the overlap All of these are done intentionally
    3. 01:34:804 (4,1) - ^
    4. 01:26:471 (2,3) - Align properly
    5. 01:52:185 (2,3) - ^
    6. 02:13:376 (5,1) - ^
    7. 02:18:138 (1,2) - ^
  2. Spinner too short
    1. 00:18:138 (1,1) - The slider after the spinner appears before the spinner is finished. This can distract new
      players and force them to stop spinning and go for the slider, the second they see it. This can cause an
      unnecessary fail since the spinner it self is rather short. Fixed in previous mod

Personally, I would remove the spinner. To compensate for the gap you can add a cirlce on 00:18:138. This will
      highlight the end of the instrumental part. Equally you should add either a 1/1 slider on 00:20:043 or another hitcircle
      to highlight that the vocal part has started.
    2. 01:19:090 (1) - Similar thing. I would remove the spinner and add a circle on 01:20:995 to highlight the beginning of
      the next part. The spinner right now might fit the sound in the background, but it's once again really short and the next slider ist showing afterwards.
Thanks for mod! Although I'll have to deny most of it since it's done intentionally. :D

Easy: http://0paste.tk/7426
Szeretet: https://0paste.tk/7425
Topic Starter
Alarido
Updated Railgun and Collab.
HabiHolic
bubbled

edit : self-pop please. modding is short...
Kazuya
wow. Go
Topic Starter
Alarido
Self-popped on behalf of former name of Kazuya (i.e., Kazuya-sama). Bubble fix requested by PM. Letsgo.
HabiHolic

Alarido wrote:

Self-popped on behalf of former name of Kazuya (i.e., Kazuya-sama). Bubble fix requested by PM. Letsgo.
Ok. Sorry for late.
Krfawy
Hi, sorry but the volume of your drum-kick is too low before it goes qualified, so I'm popping your map. Also you've used silent spinnerbonus and spinnerspin hitsounds when you can use only one of them. ;_; However, because I am a bad slu-I mean a bad blonde but a bit nice one I'd like to mod it if possible so it should be 690% ready for a qualify. #AdditionalModding #PleaseDon'tKillMe #KrfawyForQAT2015
Why does this song remind me of k/c/j-pop boysbands but like Hungarian version? .3.

General
  1. As I've written above, the hitsound for a drum-kick is really really really (...) really quiet and QATs would probably DQ it just because of it since it is pretty inaudible. Solution -> *LOUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER CUSTOM HITSOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!ONEONE!!!!11!!!*
  2. As stated above, you've used silenced spinnerbonus and spinnerspin when you can use only one of them as a silenced one. If I well remember you might silence both if there were spinners ONLY at the very end of the map like 03:05:757 (1) - in the whole mapset, but there are spinners like 00:18:138 (1) - here in BM's Normal and at the very beginning of the map, so you have to delete one of the spinner HSs. :C
So I've decided to write my nazi suggestions since I am a BN and I can and stuff.

Railgunny Lolizi
  1. 00:34:804 (1) - This slider is touching the previous one but in a pretty NSFW not so good-looking way in my opinion, so how about *THIS* #PleaseDon'tHateMe ;_;
  2. 01:26:471 (2,3) - A better blanket here?
  3. 01:35:757 (1) - So again, the same thing as the first one.
Mom's Normal
  1. 00:13:376 (3) - Random normal clap at the end of the slider when I think it should be a drum clap to keep consistency.
Hard
  1. Personally AR7 is a bit too fast. I recommend AR6.5 because it seems perfect with accurate density and spacing and SV (including faster ones during Kiais) IMO. D:
  2. 02:56:233 (1,2,3) - The only triplet here, how about using a slider with reversing like 02:58:138 (1) - this?
  3. 03:05:757 (1) - Shouldn't this spinner end at 03:09:924 - like in the whole mapset?
Szeretet
  1. AR7.5? AR8.1 is too fast IMO and it creates a forced playground IMO. Instead of higher AR you can set OD7.5 so it gives more PP with DT). xD
I think spread is OK and metadata should be fine too. Call me back when you fix HSs (and maybe something from my nazi mod \o/) via forum PM or in-game so I can rebubble it! :3

LVU Krfawy o3o
Topic Starter
Alarido

Krfawy wrote:

Hi, sorry but the volume of your drum-kick is too low before it goes qualified, so I'm popping your map. Also you've used silent spinnerbonus and spinnerspin hitsounds when you can use only one of them. ;_; However, because I am a bad slu-I mean a bad blonde but a bit nice one I'd like to mod it if possible so it should be 690% ready for a qualify. #AdditionalModding #PleaseDon'tKillMe #KrfawyForQAT2015
Why does this song remind me of k/c/j-pop boysbands but like Hungarian version? .3.

General
  1. As I've written above, the hitsound for a drum-kick is really really really (...) really quiet and QATs would probably DQ it just because of it since it is pretty inaudible. Solution -> *LOUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER CUSTOM HITSOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!ONEONE!!!!11!!!* ► Nice. (:
  2. As stated above, you've used silenced spinnerbonus and spinnerspin when you can use only one of them as a silenced one. If I well remember you might silence both if there were spinners ONLY at the very end of the map like 03:05:757 (1) - in the whole mapset, but there are spinners like 00:18:138 (1) - here in BM's Normal and at the very beginning of the map, so you have to delete one of the spinner HSs. :C
► Done. (removed silent spinnerbonus)

So I've decided to write my nazi suggestions since I am a BN and I can and stuff.

Hard
  1. Personally AR7 is a bit too fast. I recommend AR6.5 because it seems perfect with accurate density and spacing and SV (including faster ones during Kiais) IMO. D:
  2. 02:56:233 (1,2,3) - The only triplet here, how about using a slider with reversing like 02:58:138 (1) - this?
  3. 03:05:757 (1) - Shouldn't this spinner end at 03:09:924 - like in the whole mapset?
Szeretet
  1. AR7.5? AR8.1 is too fast IMO and it creates a forced playground IMO. Instead of higher AR you can set OD7.5 so it gives more PP with DT). xD ► In addition, adjusted CS to 4.2 (it was 4.5) and HP Drain to 7.5 (it was 7.0) too.
I think spread is OK and metadata should be fine too. Call me back when you fix HSs (and maybe something from my nazi mod \o/) via forum PM or in-game so I can rebubble it! :3

LVU Krfawy o3o
@Krfawy > Everything done on Hard and Collab diffs.

Waiting for GD'ers response. I'll call you back as soon as they give their updates.

Att.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

* Fixed everyhting on AlexaBM's diff because she told me to fix the diff for her.
* Fixed everyhting on Railgun's Easy because it don't need so drastic changes to get right and cleaner.

Krfawy wrote:

Railgunny Lolizi
  1. 00:34:804 (1) - This slider is touching the previous one but in a pretty NSFW not so good-looking way in my opinion, so how about *THIS* #PleaseDon'tHateMe ;_;
  2. 01:26:471 (2,3) - A better blanket here?
  3. 01:35:757 (1) - So again, the same thing as the first one.
Mom's Normal
  1. 00:13:376 (3) - Random normal clap at the end of the slider when I think it should be a drum clap to keep consistency.
* More once confirming metadata:

> http://hallgass.hu/zenekarok/stereo-20
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOCVhtwgNPM
> http://www.discogs.com/Stereo-20-Minden ... se/3710893

Att.
Krfawy
#REBUBBLED
Topic Starter
Alarido
Thankiiiiiieeeeee ~ Köszi ^^

Valamit el kell mondjak, mégis túl nehéz...
OzenIce
good luk funny sung o/
Gero
Wooow this is still bubbled? okay, I will take care of this.

Popping due an unused hitsound into your folder, check the "normal-hitnormal2.wav" and you will see why, call me back once you've fixed that.
Topic Starter
Alarido
Deleted unused ones. Updatd
Topic Starter
Alarido
RESSURRECTED.

LET IT GO, LET IT GO! LET IT GET QUALIFIED!
Topic Starter
Alarido

Alarido wrote:

RESSURRECTED.

yes!!!!!
Topic Starter
Alarido

Alarido wrote:

Alarido wrote:

RESSURRECTED.

yes!!!!!
sí, mientras este no es rankeado aún.
Topic Starter
Alarido
For sure it's now REVIVED.
Although no one aims him to see it RANKED
I do.
Gero
Hey Alarido, feel free to ask me for mod if you want to move this mapset forward.
Eni
Nice song! :)
Gero
Take a look at my last post.
Eni
02:52:424 (7) - missing NC

02:43:852 (1) - remove NC?

Depends on if you want to use the NC from 00:50:519 - or 01:51:471 -
Topic Starter
Alarido

Project Railgun wrote:

02:52:424 (7) - missing NC ► Fixed.

02:43:852 (1) - remove NC? ► Fixed, although being Kazuya's. @Kazuya feel free to revert or tell me to revert if a NC here was intentional.

Depends on if you want to use the NC from 00:50:519 - or 01:51:471 -
Changed.
Gero
Hello Alarido. ( (Don't kudosu this because you've gave me one already in my previous post.)

General

1. Some of your settings are kinda random in all difficulties and makes no sense at all, I mean why not just go and use simple settings? like this for example:
    -Easy: HP: 2 CS: 3 AR: 3 OD: 2
    -Normal: HP:4 CS: 3.5 AR: 5 OD: 4
    -Hard: HP: 6 CS: 4 AR: 7 OD: 6
    -Insane: HP: 7 CS: 4 AR: 8 OD: 7
  2. Consider to add "Collaboration" in your tags, because is the complete word of "Collab" a part of that everything's else seems alright.
Railgun's Easy

1. 00:00:043 (1) - How about to use Sampleset Soft in this spinner? just as the other difficulties.
  2. 00:28:376 (1,2) - I think these sliders are not follow the vocal singer in a properly way, I mean as previously it does dude that it was a sustained note which fits with this kind of rhythms, but this isn't the case, so I'd like you to change this by something more accurate. (How about this.)
  3. 01:29:328 (1,2) - Same as above.
  4. 02:20:043 (2) - This is good actually, but the rhythm that you've used is bothering me a bit, I think that this should be ended at 02:20:995 - because it makes more sense than the red tick, since this is where the vocal ends and for obvious reasons is really important to make it clear for newbies players to avoid any kind of confusions, don't forget to use the correct distance snap after fixing this.
BM's Normal

1. 00:18:138 (1,1) - Seems like the beats between spinners and objects are correct, but still is alittle bit complicated for newbies to get it and click on an object that is so far from the center grind and I bet that the most of them will miss this note, so could you move it a couple of grids?
  2. 01:19:090 (1,1) - Same as above.
  3. 00:32:424 (3,4) - Looks like this is the only part where you decided to use this kind of rhythm which could be really confusing and not consistent with the other parts that are exactly the same as this, I highly recomend you to do what you've did it here 01:33:138 (2,3) - it's in a fact better than the current one.
  4. 01:37:900 (4,1,2,3) - How about to follow the vocals at this part? I think you could change thse objects by something like this, you should try it.
  5. 00:50:519 (1) - Probably you missed the fact that you've used an Normal Finish at the start of all kiai times, so would be great if you consider to do the same thing here.
Hard

1. 00:32:424 (3) - Is not wrong or something like that, but how about to use the same rhythm as Alexa or even in the Insane difficulty? it's quite better than the current one.
  2. 01:33:376 (3) - Same as above.
  3. 01:25:519 (1) - Hey buddy, seems like that you've forgot to add a whistle thingy at the head of this slider.
  4. 02:18:971 (3) - Since the previous patterns were just exactly like this one, I mean rhythm and spacing, would be great to keep it consistent the whole section, so consider to move this slider to X:356 Y:56 to improve the readability and aesthetics.
  5. 03:00:043 (1,1,1) - This particular part causes that the spike difficulty drops a lot. because the fact that you simply added three spinners which instead in the lowest difficulties it was mapped entirely, so this could make an conflict in the spread due that this is a Hard difficulty, the only solution I could find is considering to map the whole section to avoid it.
Szeretet

1. 00:18:197 (1) - I don't get the fact about started the spinners in 1/8, I mean this could be perfectly placed in an normal snap (1/4),move it til the blue tick otherwise it doesn't has an enough time after the previous objects which is an several issues for me. (The same goes for these two 01:19:150 (1) - and 03:05:816 (1) - fix them please.)
  2. 01:18:138 - This manual break is not necessary and doesn't affect the gameplay or helps in anything, do the same thing just as the other difficulties,because this is the only one that seems to be used.
  3. 00:40:995 (6) - Consider to add a NC due the change of stanza in the background sound.
  4. 00:48:614 (7) - Same as above.
  5. 00:47:662 (4) - Short it to 1/2 due that this isn't following anything in the music the same happens with the vocal, which could be confusing while playing this specific part.
  6. 01:29:924 - How about to add one circle here? it fits very well.(The same goes for this 01:33:733 - one too.)
    02:00:281 (4,5,6) - This is overmapped, delete the circle that is placed in the blue tick.

Could you rework in the NCs patterns? they're really inconsistent in the whole difficulty, and honestly them all could be improved, so a double check at this wouldn't hurt at all.
Call me back when you've finished to apply the necessary changes.
Topic Starter
Alarido

Gero wrote:

Hello Alarido. ( (Don't kudosu this because you've gave me one already in my previous post.)

◄ Working on my diff (Hard), on (Szeretet) (mods on my parts) and (BM's Normal) as allowed to do by the mapper (since no longer active on the game). Later Railgun will apply them. ►

General

1. Some of your settings are kinda random in all difficulties and makes no sense at all, I mean why not just go and use simple settings? like this for example:
    -Easy: HP: 2 CS: 3 AR: 3 OD: 2 ► Kept this one under the discretion of Railgun, changed all other diffs.
    -Normal: HP:4 CS: 3.5 AR: 5 OD: 4
    -Hard: HP: 6 CS: 4 AR: 7 OD: 6
    -Insane: HP: 7 CS: 4 AR: 8 OD: 7
  2. Consider to add "Collaboration" in your tags, because is the complete word of "Collab" a part of that everything's else seems alright.
BM's Normal

1. 00:18:138 (1,1) - Seems like the beats between spinners and objects are correct, but still is alittle bit complicated for newbies to get it and click on an object that is so far from the center grind and I bet that the most of them will miss this note, so could you move it a couple of grids?
  2. 01:19:090 (1,1) - Same as above.
  3. 00:32:424 (3,4) - Looks like this is the only part where you decided to use this kind of rhythm which could be really confusing and not consistent with the other parts that are exactly the same as this, I highly recomend you to do what you've did it here 01:33:138 (2,3) - it's in a fact better than the current one.
  4. 01:37:900 (4,1,2,3) - How about to follow the vocals at this part? I think you could change thse objects by something like this, you should try it.
  5. 00:50:519 (1) - Probably you missed the fact that you've used an Normal Finish at the start of all kiai times, so would be great if you consider to do the same thing here.
Hard

1. 00:32:424 (3) - Is not wrong or something like that, but how about to use the same rhythm as Alexa or even in the Insane difficulty? it's quite better than the current one.
  2. 01:33:376 (3) - Same as above.
  3. 01:25:519 (1) - Hey buddy, seems like that you've forgot to add a whistle thingy at the head of this slider.
  4. 02:18:971 (3) - Since the previous patterns were just exactly like this one, I mean rhythm and spacing, would be great to keep it consistent the whole section, so consider to move this slider to X:356 Y:56 to improve the readability and aesthetics.
  5. 03:00:043 (1,1,1) - This particular part causes that the spike difficulty drops a lot. because the fact that you simply added three spinners which instead in the lowest difficulties it was mapped entirely, so this could make an conflict in the spread due that this is a Hard difficulty, the only solution I could find is considering to map the whole section to avoid it.
Szeretet

1. 00:18:197 (1) - I don't get the fact about started the spinners in 1/8, I mean this could be perfectly placed in an normal snap (1/4),move it til the blue tick otherwise it doesn't has an enough time after the previous objects which is an several issues for me. (The same goes for these two 01:19:150 (1) - and 03:05:816 (1) - fix them please.)
  2. 01:18:138 - This manual break is not necessary and doesn't affect the gameplay or helps in anything, do the same thing just as the other difficulties,because this is the only one that seems to be used.
  3. 00:40:995 (6) - Consider to add a NC due the change of stanza in the background sound.
  4. 00:48:614 (7) - Same as above.
  5. 00:47:662 (4) - Short it to 1/2 due that this isn't following anything in the music the same happens with the vocal, which could be confusing while playing this specific part.
  6. 01:29:924 - How about to add one circle here? it fits very well.(The same goes for this 01:33:733 - one too.)
    02:00:281 (4,5,6) - This is overmapped, delete the circle that is placed in the blue tick.

Could you rework in the NCs patterns? they're really inconsistent in the whole difficulty, and honestly them all could be improved, so a double check at this wouldn't hurt at all.
1. From the specific points: everything changed.

2. About the NCs on Szeretet: checked (and changed some) on my parts. Really some NCs from Kazuya's parts (mostly the first one) feels misleading (to me (tbh)). Waiting for his checking for he rework this (while asked him about if he allows me to do it).

3. Railgun will apply (or reason about) the mods next week(s).

4. Thanks ^^ I'll call you as soon as it gets fully ready. (Updated with my changes to keep them safe).
Topic Starter
Alarido
Updated everything but Railgun's Easy and his Szeretet special part. So I still waiting for him.
Eni

Gero wrote:

General

• Easy: HP: 2 CS: 3 AR: 3 OD: 2 Changed HP and OD, but I want to keep CS and AR
Railgun's Easy

1. 00:00:043 (1) - How about to use Sampleset Soft in this spinner? just as the other difficulties. Fixed, thanks for catching this
  2. 00:28:376 (1,2) - I think these sliders are not follow the vocal singer in a properly way, I mean as previously it does dude that it was a sustained note which fits with this kind of rhythms, but this isn't the case, so I'd like you to change this by something more accurate. (How about this.) Fixed here and in all similar places!
  3. 01:29:328 (1,2) - Same as above. Fixed
  4. 02:20:043 (2) - This is good actually, but the rhythm that you've used is bothering me a bit, I think that this should be ended at 02:20:995 - because it makes more sense than the red tick, since this is where the vocal ends and for obvious reasons is really important to make it clear for newbies players to avoid any kind of confusions, don't forget to use the correct distance snap after fixing this. Not sure how I'd change this. I like how the slightly long slider emphasizes this part. I think the wait is ok since it's similar to 00:20:043 -, 00:23:852 -, etc.. I also feel like the wait would be too long for the sound at 02:21:471 -
Thanks for helpful mod!

Update: https://0paste.com/9115
Topic Starter
Alarido
Updated. C'mon, Gero (:
Gero
~ Bubbled ~
Topic Starter
Alarido
Hoyaaa ^^
Kazuya
Heyho \o
Eni
nice map
Yuii-
hey look, a bubble from 4 months ago. i heard they aren't rare anymore nowadays :(
let's give this a try because it looks and plays pretty cool

at first i thought the spaced triplets were kind of tricky but after a testplay they make sense and flow nicely, that was nice!
metadata can be found here or here (scroll down to see it, it's riiight there, hidden) or here.

while hp7 might look a bit "too much" it actually is okay, it's passable with both dt and hr (with a relatively low acc). although it can be a bit hard with hr, so take care with that!

qualified!
Kazuya
WoW. Gratz :)
Eni
Grats Alarido! :)