forum

Huion Tablet Area Suggestions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ivan
x
Kipley
why did ur old pen break? u fkn rager or somin??!
alecA

Kip wrote:

why did ur old pen break? u fkn rager or somin??!
Haha that's what I thought.
Anyway, check the wacom site and find your tablet and you should see the area.
cheezstik

Ivan wrote:

Are there any specific coordinates that kind of relates to wacoms full area but smaller??
Shouldn't you be using force proportions anyway? That way, any size is a smaller version of the old area (assuming you used force proportions with the wacom).
Topic Starter
ivan
x
Topic Starter
ivan
x
Vuelo Eluko
i think you mean "you snapped your pen in half" not "my pen snapped in half"

perhaps its time to get some fresh air
it just aint healthy to react to a game like osu like that
Topic Starter
ivan
x
Vuelo Eluko

Ivan wrote:

Riince wrote:

i think you mean "you snapped your pen in half" not "my pen snapped in half"

perhaps its time to get some fresh air
it just aint healthy to react to a game like osu like that
I'm just asking for help, and i didn't snap my pen, it literally just snapped (the coil inside of the pen). Please don't shitpost on this thread either if you're not going to help. Thanks :]
your welcome
cheezstik

Ivan wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

Shouldn't you be using force proportions anyway? That way, any size is a smaller version of the old area (assuming you used force proportions with the wacom).
Problem is there isn't a "forced proportion" button as shown below the screenshot. If I am wrong someone please inform me
Oh, well in that case, make your length of the tablet 1.7x as large as the height, assuming your screen is the standard 16:9 aspect ratio (If it's for example 21:9, divide 21 by 9, and multiply the answer by your height, that's how long your length should be). Adjust the area until it is one you like.
Topic Starter
ivan
x
cheezstik
Ok fk I'll assume you have the standard 1920x1080 resolution. Say you want your tablet area height to be 3", make your length 5.2" (1.77 x 3"). If that area is too big and you want, for example, a 2" height, you would make your length 3.54" (2" x 1.77). Experiment with the height, and make the length 1.77x that height. This will make the area the same shape as your monitor.
buny
we'd have to know what tablet your previous one was first before we actually give you any values...

chances are if you can't figure out your old tablet area simply just by feel, then you were never fully used to it.
alecA

Ivan wrote:

Lol. I have the huion tablet so Idk what you're trying to tell me
I mean find the area of your previous tablet on the wacom site than apply it to the huion tablet.
Topic Starter
ivan
x
cheezstik
ctl 480 full area is 152mm x 95mm, so make the length roughly 1.5x as long as the height, and you will have pretty much the same proportions as the ctl 480.
Topic Starter
ivan

cheezstik wrote:

ctl 480 full area is 152mm x 95mm, so make the length roughly 1.5x as long as the height, and you will have pretty much the same proportions as the ctl 480.
So how would i insert that into my tablet settings? I can't just put in those numbers cus i need decimals and such which is confusing for me lol
cheezstik

Ivan wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

So how would i insert that into my tablet settings? I can't just put in those numbers cus i need decimals and such which is confusing for me lol
It literally says down the bottom left of your screenshot, pen area dimensions. If 4.45' is the max width, then the height to match with that is 3". (That's what your screens show.)