forum

Nanamiya Zeke ft. kaguma - Gigantic O.T.N [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Anima -
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Samui_old_1
Hello there!

[General]
BPM change to 190
Offset change to 1,479
Delete entry on Source

Good luck on ranked!
Kisetsunotori
Your name on map has a youtube link ._.
O.T.N diff - cs is like small (not sure why you want it that small) seems more like a normal diff or at max hard diff, only 1 color combo so fruit stack on ctb
Normal - more like a easy diff, 1 color combo again
Hard - More like a normal than a hard, 1 color combo, maybe a bit more fast paced than the rest since it is a hard
the hit sounds are really basic and kinda boring, should be more variety
You could insert a kiai time
PatZar
delete that Source tab ._.
VirusZeke
thank you for taking my song cover as a beatmap
;;;w;;; *cries river*
Topic Starter
- Anima -

NekoVirus138 wrote:

thank you for taking my song cover as a beatmap
;;;w;;; *cries river*
aww no problem! I really liked your cover, I love the kawaii-ness of it haha. 8-)
- Syn -
You need to change the Bpm to 90 and Offset it at 1452 for your normal difficulty. Then press ctrl+A to select all the notes and on the top just slide the first note and slide it over onto the white tick w/ the red line and the rest should follow and then everything will be timed better c:
Topic Starter
- Anima -

synXn wrote:

You need to change the Bpm to 90 and Offset it at 1452 for your normal difficulty. Then press ctrl+A to select all the notes and on the top just slide the first note and slide it over onto the white tick w/ the red line and the rest should follow and then everything will be timed better c:
Thanks! 8-)