fix download link please :(
Camimaou

xKawaiiNekoChan wrote:

fix download link please :(
;(
PEPPERA629
"Flooring Mag" broke all skins.ppy.sh skin dls :(
Coal_the_fox
Sorry to make you feel bad for those that can not dowload it, however, http://prntscr.com/9odbux if you take a look at that screencap, the dowload isn't available! If you, or someone else can somehow fix it, I'll be so grateful, and I'll have this awesome skin!
Mirai Miru
Please fix link. :3
rahadhitya
fix link please... :D
Rextor
please fix the link, or someone can provide me mirror link ? thx.
FryderykSZOPen_old
Link is broken :(
DUSKvsDAWN
please fix the link :(
mockingnero
I wanted to download this skin but the download link seems to be broken. Can you maybe fix that? ^^"
UrbanClown
Download link is broken, can you fix it please?
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki
sorry for inconvenience i still working on it since i lost all of my skin resource i'll gonna fix it ASAP
Ben_5917
Hype
Burhanuddin_old
LINK WAS DEEEEEAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Burhanuddin_old

-makoto yuki wrote:

sorry for inconvenience i still working on it since i lost all of my skin resource i'll gonna fix it ASAP

LINK WAS DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki

Burhanuddin wrote:

-makoto yuki wrote:

LINK WAS DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yes i know the link was death i'll gonna fix it ass soon as possible i'm promise i'll gonna fix it but it could take some time since i lost the file too i need to remake this skin from zero
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki
link was fixed sorry for inconvenience
Nahzer
Nice skin :$
Burhanuddin_old

-makoto yuki wrote:

link was fixed sorry for inconvenience
MWOOOOHOOOOWWW. . . . :lol:

THANKS DUDE!!!! :D THIS really NICE Skin :)
Lucid
Doesn't work; there's just a beatmap file inside the folder
[ Luddish ]
Please fix the download. I really want to use this skin because it looks so great. However as LucidBaka said, there's just a beatmap in the folder.
-Chitose-

LucidBaka wrote:

Doesn't work; there's just a beatmap file inside the folder

Luddish wrote:

Please fix the download. I really want to use this skin because it looks so great. However as LucidBaka said, there's just a beatmap in the folder.
it's not beatmap file -_- why do these people didn't read the format? beatmap file have ".osz" format and for the skin is ".osk" just double click it and the skin will be applied

Note: if the file it's osu! said corrupted just rename the format to rar and extract it
Redmi_Droid
great skins :D
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki
steen
It overlloads the screen too fast :/
Can't use it
DeletedUser_9712532
Nice
GalluZ
I can't download it :(
RedSpiral
Whenever I double-click the skin file, osu! opens and says "Unable to import skin 'Colette.osk'." Help, please?
Peroroch
"fail to import skin" or so it says. plz help
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki
skin fixed sorry for inconvenience
zone6814

-KIRIT0- wrote:

Nice skin :D
Kesvalk
Too much screen pollution because of the points effects, make them disappear way faster please.
I't barely usable as it is now.
TsavoritePrince
hit300g@2x is hit300k@2x.