forum

Nightcore - How do you do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
westor
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26 marca 2010 at 23:59:43

Artist: Nightcore
Title: How do you do
BPM: 60
Filesize: 3513kb
Play Time: 03:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4,68 stars, 728 notes)
Download: Nightcore - How do you do
Download: Nightcore - How do you do (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
new ver
Topic Starter
westor
f
GeekMayCry
i kind of consider the difficluties for this map on osu standard! to be false advetising.But overall its a good map
GeekMayCry
i guess this map was only meant for CTB
Topic Starter
westor
this new ver but still not ended i will uploading all new versions and this is new i will make it for osu mode too
Rukario
Try this

BPM: 175,17
Offset: 820
Niko
Please do not make a map when you don't know nothing about mapping. First of all, do proper timing.

KingSRS2 wrote:

Probably, because on osu! it's UNPLAYABLE.

Rukario485 wrote:

Try this

It's quite off in the middle of the song. I'm not very good at this so I don't know what is good offset :P (because i'm pretty sure that BPM is ~175).
maal

niko8rs wrote:

Please do not make a map when you don't know nothing about mapping. First of all, do proper timing.

KingSRS2 wrote:

Probably, because on osu! it's UNPLAYABLE.

Rukario485 wrote:

Try this

It's quite off in the middle of the song. I'm not very good at this so I don't know what is good offset :P (because i'm pretty sure that BPM is ~175).
So yeah you think that? you should KNOW before posting. It is the right BPM. Offset I don't know, because it might not be the same song.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.