forum

Hello~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JayKayVT
Been playing for a while off and on, never really use the forms. Figured I should probably say hi and introduce myself. You could just call me JayKay... I mostly play on perfect mode. Even though I do use a tablet most of the time I still prefer mouse and key. If you ever end up spectating me (for some unknown reason) prepare to watch a lot of restarts, i'm utter rubbish at this game.
[Bystander]
Welcome to the osu! forums JayKay!
Perfect Mode wow :o
prebruler
Jaykay-sempai! Join the dark force and come play Osu!mania with me!

I promise I won't bite you... unless you want me too <3 ;3
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum JayKayGamer! Playing perfect mode is kinda pointless if you want too improve tbh.
I can bite you aswell if you want too :3
Topic Starter
JayKayVT
I've been told a lot lately that perfect is pointless.. and I will gladly accept all bites.
CaptinCooK

JayKayGamer wrote:

Been playing for a while off and on, never really use the forms. Figured I should probably say hi and introduce myself. You could just call me JayKay... I mostly play on perfect mode. Even though I do use a tablet most of the time I still prefer mouse and key. If you ever end up spectating me (for some unknown reason) prepare to watch a lot of restarts, i'm utter rubbish at this game.
helloooo =]
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Raisha Millenia
welcome to forums, JayKay
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums~
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

Okay, I will call you JayKay. I'm also rubbish at this game but I still play. Restarting all day, just like me you pray to finally SS a song, but then before you realise it, your combo's gone.

There's a little rap I wrote for you.
Anyway, welcome!

(Just ignore my stupidness :3)
Mystrian_old

[Bystander] wrote:

Welcome to the osu! forums JayKay!
Perfect Mode wow :o
^
AR10 Only
Welcome ! First time i see someone you only play perfect mode ! :P